Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

Prison Riot! Nights

If I can intervene, I'd like to. :classic:

That'd be fun if I could play it that way, but unfortunately, I don't think I have the time to. Besides you're busy with other things:

post-486-13186228615.jpg

Zosma spots Saproton, who he had been flirting with earlier.

"Hello Chompy, :wub: " He says, nervously, "What beautiful teeth you have."

"All the better to eat you with!" Saproton growls.

post-486-13186228736.jpg

"Hot!" Zosma breathes as Saproton storms off.

post-486-131862288701.jpg

"Hello, Cuxun!" Zosma says, "You must understand my longing to see the Moon. The Moon from my world, that is. I'm sure it's different from your Moon. Referring to anything as the Moon when there's a huge Universe out there is kind of stupid, huh? But, I miss my Moon. Doesn't that make me an endearing character?"

post-486-131862291161.jpg

Cuxun Marsburst smiles as he grabs Zosma by that shoulder and says, "I may be the nicest guy in here, perhaps in the whole galaxy, but if you ever mention the word 'Moon' to me again, I will rip off your bulbous head and shit down your neckhole. Got it, fuckstick?"

And the night continues...

Wow, Zosma, you must have got Cuxun pretty riled there. :oh:

Don't mention the Moon!

I don't know what came over me. Perhaps I should seek some sort of counseling. :blush:

I'd write an apology note but I ran out of my allotment of stamps. If only I hadn't sent my christmas cards early...

Hm. The moon sure looks lovely tonight... :grin:

Grrrr, the moon looks like a coin, 23 moons, 23 coins, so unfair.

At least this prison has entertainment. Go scar, left hook! :tongue:

C'mon Sully, you can do it! Hit that blue bastard! Jab! Jab!

Yeah, Sully, he's nothing more than an over-sized trash can! Flip his lid open and shove something nasty in there! :grin:

Yeah, Sully, he's nothing more than an over-sized trash can! Flip his lid open and shove something nasty in there! :grin:

Yeah yeah, flip my lid,

Punch! Punch! Left Hook! Punch Punch Punch!

Flip his lid open and shove something nasty in there! :grin:

Uhm... :look:

Urgh.

(Aw be quiet! Innocent people are trying to sleep here! Why don't you folks go poisoning or stabbing someone instead?)

Did everyone get one of my cookies? The prison was out of flour so I had to substitute cement mix for it. I think they still turned out okay. :grin:

Scar, why don't you leave Sully alone already? If you don't stop you're not getting a cookie tomorrow.

Did everyone get one of my cookies? The prison was out of flour so I had to substitute cement mix for it. I think they still turned out okay. :grin:

What are you trying to do, poison us all??? :hmpf_bad:

Scar, why don't you leave Sully alone already? If you don't stop you're not getting a cookie tomorrow.

No cookie tomorrow? *starts beating on Sully*

:laugh:

What are you trying to do, poison us all??? :hmpf_bad:

No cookie tomorrow? *starts beating on Sully*

:laugh:

Geez, you try to be helpful by baking cookies and everyone gives you grief for it.

Maybe I shouldn't make the muffins for breakfast if no one is going to appreciate them. I was able to find some flour but I have to substitute marbles for blueberries. I'm sure they'll be delicious anyway. :classic:

Urgh.

(Muffin with marbles?? What are you, a hermaphrodite?)

Someone has their mind in the gutter. Should I even mention that the marbles are blue? That's why they make such good substitutes for the blueberries.

Urgh! :roflmao:

(No, you shouldn't mention!)

Doesn't anyone sleep around here? It's my favorite part of prison, except when my wife shows.

did you hear that? shit, it's her again.

Rawwwrrr!!!

*chews on Derwar's legbone*

What are you looking at?! I was hungry! I just hope the poison has lost its effect by now...

With all the lynchings and shivings, tensions are getting high in Cheleb Mensa Prison...

night_02_001.jpg

"Hey Killoopio!" Bate Cos growls, "You're a big ugly freak!"

"All right now," Officer Lazer Strewn says calmly, "Let's simmer things down here."

night_02_002.jpg

"Bring those Derwar parts back!" Doctor Koukiu Stormdream shouts as he chases Saproton Veeck and Zosma, "Stay out of the morgue!! It's not a buffet!!!"

night_02_003.jpg

"Officer Elles, may I use the oven, please? I'd like to bake you an apple pie?" Cuxun Marsburst asks, "Well, I couldn't find any apple, so it's just sawdust, but I think it'll taste nice."

night_02_004.jpg

"Cuxun, you can just call me Elles." Officer Elles Fissionfire answers.

"Oh?" Responds Cuxun.

night_02_005.jpg

"I just can't resist this sexy crystal skull any longer." Officer Elles Fissionfire responds, "You're just so kind and incredibly shiny and sexy."

"This is a very common response to my shiny skull-face." Cuxun Marsburst admits.

night_02_006.jpg

"Ah Shizlewitz!" Officer Cometfire Vun space-swears as he discovers the scene.