Sign in to follow this  
badboytje88

Mafia School: Cirque du Freak: Day 1

Friends, We must think logicly who had the most gain from the death of the great Houdini Jr.

Cast your minds back. Have you ever seen anyone act spitful towards Houdini.

Please explain, Norbert on why we have evidence against Barnabo without meta-gaming

We don't have any evidence as far as I know. :tongue:

We also don't even know how many scum there are, so who we need to vote for is really up to chance.

Madam Mitsie walks into the room.

cimg0184.jpg

I hope you kids know who to vote for. Voting starts as of now. Please use the correct format. Vote: Name character (name player)

If you haven't given your opinion by the end of the day you'll get penalty votes tomorrow.

Edited by badboytje88

We must be logical. Barnabo has the motive, but we have no evidence. We must remain cautious!

Lets mak make My opinion clear, Motive and act has no effect. The mafia could be anyone at the moment but people have raised my attiontion.

We don't have any evidence as far as I know. :tongue:

We also don't even know how many scum there are, so who we need to vote for is really up to chance.

I agree with all of you. I didnt mean to say that I think it was Barnabo merely on the basis that he, too, is a magician. I was only saying that if, tonight, knowing no more than I do now, I was told that I *had* to assign the blame, I would target Barnabo, simply because it is the most defensible accusation. It's nothing personal, Barny.. But it just rolls off the tongue so well... 'The Amazing Barnabo just didnt seem quite as amazing after Houdini Jr showed up...'

Not that I think that's anything close to a good reason to get triggerhappy on him..

I agree with all of you. I didnt mean to say that I think it was Barnabo merely on the basis that he, too, is a magician. I was only saying that if, tonight, knowing no more than I do now, I was told that I *had* to assign the blame, I would target Barnabo, simply because it is the most defensible accusation. It's nothing personal, Barny.. But it just rolls off the tongue so well... 'The Amazing Barnabo just didnt seem quite as amazing after Houdini Jr showed up...'

Not that I think that's anything close to a good reason to get triggerhappy on him..

I have to agree with my friend here. No offence Barnabo. Vote: The Amazing Barnabo

I have to agree with my friend here. No offence Barnabo. Vote: The Amazing Barnabo

Since it seems to be the only evidence we have, I will Vote: The Amazing Barnabo (K-nut). I am sorry my friend. :cry_sad:

This is ricdulas you fall, voting for someone because of their act. For this you leave me with no option

Vote: Gingeroono (GingerWookiee)

This is because Of your vote alterinbg me I shall vote for you.

I have to say your haste to jump on Mister Barnabo for almost no reason at all really makes me suspicions of you.

What we need right now is people who can stay calm and think strait, reserving thier vote untill it's really deserved. That is exactly what your not doing.

I have to say your haste to jump on Mister Barnabo for almost no reason at all really makes me suspicions of you.

What we need right now is people who can stay calm and think strait, reserving thier vote untill it's really deserved. That is exactly what your not doing.

Good point, so I will Unvote: The Amazing Barnabo (K-nut0. I will not vote Gingeroono untill we get better evedince though.

That is one possible course of action, but I really don't think you can determine what everyone else will do or who we should vote off tomorrow, as many things can change during the night

Dorathea is one possible suspect but only one of many. :sceptic:

That is one possible course of action, but I really don't think you can determine what everyone else will do or who we should vote off tomorrow, as many things can change during the night

Dorathea is one possible suspect but only one of many. :sceptic:

Yes I agree, we must step with cation, the night's events and today's evennts might change everything.

"Don't be so hasty" was something my mother always told me.

So because you seemed to jump the gun a bit Vote: Gingeroono (GingerWookiee)

It's just suspicious is all. No hard feelings.

I agree. Although we have no evidence, you jumped the gun.

I'm sorry friend.

I believe you are all heading on the right track.

Vote Fingering (gingerwookie)

I believe you are all heading on the right track.

Vote Gingeroono (gingerwookie)

Since we're all voting now, I shall vote...

Vote: Gingeroono (GingerWookie)

I am sorry my firend, but we have little evidence to run on today.

Around half of us have already voted for Gingeroono, this is so exciting!

How is it exciting that we have to vote to kill one of our friends? To me it's dreadful. :cry_sad:

I have to say, there's been a lot of odd and baseless accusations today, I guess everyone's a bit on edge after what happened to Houdini Jr. But Gingeroono, jumping in to vote for Barnabo like that, with absolutely no valid argument is quite suspicious. Dorothea isn't really any better, and is perhaps the one who has accused Barnabo most strongly today, but she seems to have come to her senses and unvoted Barnabo. So I'm going to

Vote: Gingeroono (GingerWookie)

hoping that this will give us some answers tomorrow.