Henri

Winter Village

I took some pictures of the 3 Winter Village sets.

10199 Winter Village Toy Shop

10216 Winter Village Bakery

10222 Winter Village Post Office

Hope you like them and get in the mood for Christmas.

small1.jpg

small2.jpg

small3.jpg

small4.jpg

more pictures are here:

Winter Village pictures

flickr-photos

Edited by Henri

Awesome layout! I just hope there's at least one more set next year (or even this year) to compliment the three.

Awesome layout! I just hope there's at least one more set next year (or even this year) to compliment the three.

Since the Post Office just came out, I wouldn't count on any more sets this year. :look:

I also hope on one again next year. :classic:

"It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas..." :tongue:

Love these sets, look great together - thanks for posting - just wished I owned them...

What a sweet Christmas looking village 'Henri', I only have the first two....dam, I want that post office. :wink:

Brick On in the snow ! :grin:

Great collection. I can't wait to have mine set up, granted I still need to get the Post Office. But they look great together. I've already been dreaming of Christmas and humming carols. My wife is going crazy.

Looks great.... Christmas, here we come! I ordered the toy shop 10199 and the bakery 10216 after having read a review yesterday. Both brandnew sets(in box) were offered at a reasonable price of Eur 55,- for the Toy shop and 47,50 for the bakery, so the choice was made quick!

Maybe the postoffice is my present for christmas.... :blush:

Greetz, LegoSjaak

I could see a Winter Bed and Breakfast like Resort for the series. I'm just glad we were able to get all three this year. Looking forward to putting them under the tree for display.

It's the season to be jolly...

It looks very cozy with the small christmas village :laugh: I hope I can get those sets soon. I'd love to have that for christmas - and for my Lego town in general.

By the way, has anyone used these sets in a normal Lego town/city without all the snow?

I have already told the wife she needs to reserve one two of the shelves in our house for my Lego x-mas stuff, one shelf for the LEGO released Holiday sets (which I just got the Post Office yesterday as a b-day present) that I will also display together and the other shelf for my own built Holiday Town street scene. Can't wait but not putting them out until Thanksgiving, but definitly gets ya in the mood to start thinkin about displaying them.

Did anybody pick up this little beauty ?

3300020-1.jpg

It will be continued in November!

Hi

I love how you put your three together. last year I got the bakery and the toy shop and made mine similar looking to what you have there (minus the post office). But I have to say I am so excited to go get my Post office set and put them all together I just got a bunch of extra trees for the tree farm and im going to make a "mountain" for the skiers.

Grogall is that the free gift for november when you spend $99 or more? if so didn't they do one last year as well?

Very nice work

Charlie

Edited by chuckie8646

It looks so good... I have the first two, gotten mid summer, so they've not been officially constructed yet. Sadly I don't think I'll be able to afford the Post Office in time for this winter, but, again, hopefully I can nab it on sale during the off-season and have it in time for next year.

But I'm not too upset, because I don't have a good shelf or anywhere to put the full village anyways. It demands a place of respect.

I have already told the wife she needs to reserve one two of the shelves in our house for my Lego x-mas stuff, one shelf for the LEGO released Holiday sets (which I just got the Post Office yesterday as a b-day present) that I will also display together and the other shelf for my own built Holiday Town street scene. Can't wait but not putting them out until Thanksgiving, but definitly gets ya in the mood to start thinkin about displaying them.

Exactly that was the purpose to put them together on a picture. The joy of the awaiting for it.... getting in the mood for it.

I took them apart and they're back in the boxes ready to be built after our Dutch "Sinterklaas" which is december 5.

Curious too how it all looks together with the holiday Train (10173) which we also own.

Now I need to go find my Halloween sets and get those out. :sweet:

Did anybody pick up this little beauty ?

It will be continued in November!

Grogall,

Where can we pick it up?

Can it be ordered online too, or is an in0shop item only?

Henri

Edited by Henri