Sign in to follow this  
Piratedave84

MOC : Classic Space Logo

Good morning fellow Eurobricks users!!!!!

I was inspired to build a Classic Space logo out of bricks from our last LDD Relay community build. Our amazing host, Brickdoctor had a brick-built logo in his signature and on the banner for the project.

I consequently designed mine in LDD using Legohaulic's sphere instructions, then ordered the parts from Bricklink and built it yesterday; here it is, Enjoy!

Front view

3.jpg

Front view, in another light

4.jpg

Side view

2.jpg

Back view, with the support (a jumper, an "L" bracket, a 2x2 plate and a 2x2 tile) visible

1.jpg

Other side

5.jpg

You may have noticed I used this piece to hang the shuttle, at the time I ordered there were only 3 available in red on Bricklink and they were $$$$ (new is 2.50ca).

P.S When I get back home, I'll link the .LXF file for anyone who might want it!!!

Pirate

There can only one reply to this post:

SPACE!

:laugh:

Very cool :_)

This is great. Yes those minifig neck brackets are so useful. I don't think i have one in red myself, I must keep an eye out.

Brilliant!

That would look great outside of a moc of the big "Classic Space" headquarters. Great work, PirateDave84!

Exactly what I was thinking!

That would look great outside of a moc of the big "Classic Space" headquarters. Great work, PirateDave84!

+2 !!

That was my first thought coming up after seeing this! Imagine a big CS-HQ and a spacey megafountain with that impressive sculpture as crowning glory on top of it! Good stuff!

Parts selection, proportions and execution are top stuff! Keep them coming!

Be well!

Cutty

Edited by Cutty