Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

Prison Riot! Day One

Mod note:

You may now vote. You have 24 hours to reach a conviction. With 17 players, it takes 9 votes to lynch. The person with the most votes will be lynched.

well, luckily, investigation is not particularly useful to the scum. Right? Am I not thinking of something?

Unless the speculation about more than one scum faction turns out to be correct. :sceptic: I agree that the wording of the result (if Tierro is telling the truth, of course) could hint at that possibility. And, as you indicate, there is the possibility of a third party (assuming the investigation even gives the exact alignment in that case, and not just 'scum'/'not scum', for example).

I don't know. I'd be happy to take one for the team, though, so lynch me if you must. The town may be one weaker, yes, but hopefully my interrogation will help the rest of you answer questions.

At this point, this is all we have and indeed seems like the only way to advance...

And considering the warden opened voting as I was speaking, I might as well...

Vote: Tierro Prius (TinyPiesRUs)

I'm already mixing up names:

Unvote: Tierro Prius (TinyPiesRUs)

:facepalm:

Vote: Jissaleh Blazen (JimButcher)

This is waaay easier than I expected for a Day One voting, and we're all relying on the accuracy of Tierro's investigation. So I'll

Now that's one less of you that I hate to see here.

My sensors tell this is wonderful news. I am glad we can actually make process today, as opposed to hoping people find something useful over night. Vote: Jissaleh Blazen (JimButcher).

Hm. Well, a lot of you seem convinced already, and I don't blame you. An investigation on the first day is nothing to shrug about, and I'm probably dead today. :sceptic:

I don't know what to say. I'm just trying to help, and I don't believe I've done anything to merit an investigation. I suppose Tierro had to investigate someone, but I wonder what his motives are in revealing it. He may very well be an innocent criminal (ho hum) that took what he was given, but I can only provide possibilities, not explanations.

Why you were investigated is irrelevant. Are you implying someone else here did something to merit investigation?

The meal that gave Tierro this ability could be insane. I remember the vids on past situations like this where everyone complains about "no leads" on Day 1. Perhaps the Warden allowed an insane investigation day action to get the ball rolling faster. You all saw how pissed the Warden was when we were planning to force a tie.

No no no icon_nono.gif, when you're investigated on Day 1, you claim it has to be an insane investigation... You obviously weren't framed this early into the game, and nobody would lie day one and get proven a liar day two... "Could be"...icon_nono.gif (EB needs a no-no emoticon)

Also, I have to question the chances that we (you) caught a Rioter on Day 1. How would Tierro have gotten so lucky? Why me? Does he have an ulterior motive? Perhaps he is one of those Jesters, or there is in fact multiple mafias (though I doubt it, with only 17 of us).

I don't know. I'd be happy to take one for the team, though, so lynch me if you must. The town may be one weaker, yes, but hopefully my interrogation will help the rest of you answer questions.

I think the chance of catching a rioter day one is at least 3 in 17 eusa_think.gif Not exactly lottery numbers, are they.

Want to help us out? Tell us what your food did, so we can compare it against future claims... But you're going to come up as scum tomorrow, so no skin off our backs if you keep it to yourself :wink:

Good luck.

Day 1 and what appears to be a solid lead. Who can turn that down?

Mod note:

You may now vote. You have 24 hours to reach a conviction. With 17 players, it takes 9 votes to lynch.

Do we need a majority, warden? If a majority is reached, will the day end? Or do you just write that as a force of habit?

Urgh!

(Even though evidence can be falsified, this is a much better way forward than not lynching. Regardless of the result, by tomorrow we will have gained solid information -- although I doubt that Tierro would attempt to lie about his action results at this stage.)

May god helps us all!!! God was merciful to us and I am also inclined to believe that we had a day investigation ability and it was great to nab one so early!

Why you were investigated is irrelevant. Are you implying someone else here did something to merit investigation?

Um, no. I don't believe what I said was confusing... I said that I was as good of a choice as anyone, I'm just a little shocked that it was me, and why I am apparently a rioter. I've been wondering about that.

No no no icon_nono.gif, when you're investigated on Day 1, you claim it has to be an insane investigation... You obviously weren't framed this early into the game, and nobody would lie day one and get proven a liar day two... "Could be"...icon_nono.gif (EB needs a no-no emoticon)

Like I said, I'm only offering possibilities, not explanations. I'll say it again, it's possible that the action is insane. It's also possible that it's paranoid, that Tierro is a jester, that he has another ulterior motive... take your pick, I just know it's wrong.

Want to help us out? Tell us what your food did, so we can compare it against future claims... But you're going to come up as scum tomorrow, so no skin off our backs if you keep it to yourself :wink:

Sure thing. Since it won't matter, I got the mashed potatoes, which protect me from night kills. Lot of good those did me. :laugh:

Hot damn, we caught a scum already! What luck, kudos to our resident sleuth Tierro. :thumbup:

Nicely done Tierro. with that evidence, I think we can definitely feel confident in voting for Jissaleh.

Do we need a majority, warden? If a majority is reached, will the day end? Or do you just write that as a force of habit?

:wacko: Force of habit.

I find it hard to believe that Tierro would have any reason to lie at this stage, so I think we can trust what he has to say. The best way to determine if his investigative action is sane is to:

Vote: Jissaleh Blaxen (JimButcher)

I don't have any solid proof, it's just that I was told Jissaleh was a member of the El Plutans Gang. So far in the OP, the scum have been broadly termed as gang members - the El Plutans name hasn't been used specifically. I'm just assuming that if there was only one faction, the rules would've specifically called the scum the El Plutans Gang, instead of simply Gang Members.

This is an interesting theory, but it seems so unlikely, has anyone ever heard a story of two groups of scum? I mean they'd practically out number us, the night kills alone would deplete us in a matter of two to three days. Still it's an interesting thought.

Looks like I woke up just in time to help solidify the obvious.

This is an interesting theory, but it seems so unlikely, has anyone ever heard a story of two groups of scum?

I've heard a story with four groups of scum. It was called Eurogina, I believe. :wink:

Like apparently everyone, I will... *cue Jaws tune* dun dun dun dun, dun dun dun dun... Vote: Jissaleh Blazen (JimButcher)

Mod note: If you are satisified with your vote, please start getting your Night Actions in. The sooner you get them in, the sooner Day Two can start. :thumbup:

Please keep in mind that the term "Shared Action Mafia game" means that all actions are shared amongst all players. The Actions are shared in that anyone can select them by choosing a meal. You will have an Action one day that another player may have the next, therefore shared. It does not mean you can swap your actions with other players after you have selected your meal. Thank you.

I've heard a story with four groups of scum. It was called Eurogina, I believe. :wink:

There were four on the Eurogina Planet? I just remember three. The secret third one was the meatball clan or something. :sadnew:

That's just crazy, the night kills would be game ending, plus with only 17 players, that'd leave very few town.

There were four on the Eurogina Planet? I just remember three. The secret third one was the meatball clan or something. :sadnew:

I might remember wrong. I'm sort of famous for not remembering things... :grin:

I might remember wrong. I'm sort of famous for not remembering things... :grin:

And making shit up. You make shit up too :laugh:

Ah, the voting's starteted :sweet: . Have we all voted for the NPCP? No? Fine :hmpf_bad: .

Now, it's an easy vote, let's hope, see, we're right, else Tierro, you know, could be in the hot seat.

GRRRRRRRRR. I will feast tonight if they give me his body! I Vote: Jissaleh Blazen (JimButcher). Beyond that... there seems to be nothing else to say! I miss the moon. If I were a wolf right now I'd tear Jissaleh limb from limb and eat the remains. Mmmmmmmmm.