Sign in to follow this  
Elander

Tractor beam

gallery_101_23_281.gif

tbpower3.jpg

"I've been waiting for you, Obi-Wan. We meet again, at last. The circle is now complete. When I left you, I was but the learner. Now I am the Master."

"Only a master of evil, Darth."

Before Kenobi was died deactivated he the tractor beam. That was for Luke, Han and the others the only way to escape by the Millennium Falcon from the Death Star.

Enjoy!

97985518.jpg

11716331.jpg

90267667.jpg

14139900.jpg

57846025.jpg

21282896.jpg

27295708.jpg

38588631.jpg

Greets

Elander

Brilliant, the detail is great and the way you have captured that tiny lefge is genius.

Well set, I can hear the wooooooooo as uit is deactivated!! Nice one :thumbup:

Nicely done, Elander. I love the way you add extra detail and color, avoiding a monotonous Big Grey Wall. :thumbup:

gallery_5203_163_10909.png

Fantastic designing 'Elander', a great recreation of that scene from A New Hope....plenty of detail :thumbup: though a bit late it would have made last month's CB. :wink:

May the Eurobrick be with you 'Elander' ! :classic:

Very nice. :thumbup: While it's similar to ACPin's you added green lights and the beam-deactivator is built a different way. I like that.

That's excellent - well done ! Superb attention to detail.

I think if it were mine I'd look to maybe extend it upwards and downwards a bit, and then spend some time trying to get a photograph which captures the mood of the original scene, basically via manipulation of the lighting. But the design itself is great !

D.

Brilliant build - love the addition of colour, adds a bit more interest.

I think if it were mine I'd look to maybe extend it upwards and downwards a bit, and then spend some time trying to get a photograph which captures the mood of the original scene, basically via manipulation of the lighting. But the design itself is great !

D.

It would look great if you stood it on a mirror, use an old movie trick to add perspective :)

Kaitan

Hello!

An outstanding movie scene adaption! :classic: I like the transparent-gree wall panels best. And the missing floor generates the right impression of depth. :classic:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

That is simply amazing. You did an awesome job on the background details. The focus is front and center, so if you're not careful looking at the pics you'll miss the beautiful work on the walls.

:O

Outstanding moc Elander ! It is just like the scene to the smaller detail and remains an excellent moc aesthetically at the same time ! It's a shame you didn't build this when the ep IV CB was taking place , it would be a valuable addition ..... On to helpful criticism I believe the bridge should be a little shorter , although I only saw one ref pic , so I may be wrong