Sign in to follow this  
Corweena

Corweena's Giant Space Sale!

Hey Eurobricks! I started going through some of my Lego collection today, and came across all of my space sets. I got most of them from my older cousin, and the space themes were his favorite. I'm not too big of a space fan, so I've decided to put them up for sale.

Here we go......

Blacktron II

1462 Galactic Scout (x2) - complete with instructions SOLD!!!

6887 Allied Avenger - complete with instructions SOLD!!!

Futuron

6850 Auxiliary Patroller - missing triangle boom/gun thing (shown in black to show part). Has instructions SOLD!!!

Insectiods

6942 Zo Weevil - complete with instructions SOLD!!

Space Police II

6852 Sonar Security - only missing minifigure, has instructions SOLD!!

SDC10268.jpg

Spyrius $90 OBO for the whole collection!

6835 Saucer Scout - complete with instructions $7 OBO

SDC10270.jpg

6889 Recon Robot (x2)- both complete with instructions $15 each or both for $25 OBO

SDC10261.jpg

6939 Saucer Centurion - complete with instructions $28 OBO

SDC10267.jpg

6949 Robo-Guardian - missing 2x2 red tile. Has instructions $28 OBO

SDC10262.jpg

location of missing 2x2 flat tile (piece with fire just to show location)

SDC10263.jpg

Ice Planet 2002 $150 OBO for the whole collection.

I'm not sure if I want to sell these separate yet, but if I get enough offers I will. So for now, just the whole collection is for sale.

1704 Ice Planet Satellite Plow - complete with instructions $8 OBO

SDC10281.jpg

1711 Ice Planet Scooter - complete with instructions $4 each, or both for $7

6814 Ice Tunnelator - complete (no instructions)

SDC10280.jpg

6834 Celestial Sled - missing 1 white ski. has instructions $5 OBO

SDC10283.jpg

SDC10284.jpg

6879 Blizzard Baron - missing 1 transparent orange cone. has instructions. $12 OBO

SDC10275.jpg

6898 Ice-Sat V - complete with instructions $15 OBO

SDC10277.jpg

6973 Deep Freeze Defender - missing 2 white engines, and magnetic satellite holder. has instructions. $50 OBO

SDC10257.jpg

SDC10258.jpg

missing engines

SDC10260.jpg

missing magentic rocket holder

SDC10259.jpg

SDC10279.jpg

6983 Ice Station Odyssey - missing 1x2x5 brick, black satellite dish(green used to show part), and an orange transparent cone. Has instructions. $50 OBO

SDC10287.jpg

SDC10288.jpg

Extra Space Minifigs 1 for $1.50, 2 for $3, 3 for $4.....Futuron Minifigs SOLD!!!

SDC10312.jpg

Blacktron Minifigure with jetpack SOLD!!!

I am located in the United States, but I am willing to ship international, as long as buyer pays shipping. All prices do not include shipping, but I'm willing to make a deal. I deal only through PayPal. If you are interested in anything, send me a message, and I'll reply back as soon as possible. First come, first serve....no dibs please. And if you want more pics of a specific set, angle, etc let me know, and I'll snap it for you.

P.S. I may be willing to trade for Pirates, Imperial Armada, Imperial Guards, Imperial Soldiers, or Islanders sets or parts if you have anything to offer.

Thanks for looking! :sweet:

Edited by Corweena

Pics and Prices are up! All prices are Best offer (OBO), and I am willing to negotiate, since I want these gone. I will also be willing to give a discount if multiple sets are purchased. Make me offers!

I am willing to trade for Pirates, Imperial Armada, Imperial Guards, Imperial Soldiers, or Islanders sets or parts if you have anything to offer. For some smaller sets, I'll even just trade for some minifigures!

Edited by Corweena

More items were added, and prices were lowered. Also make me an offer on anything, I really want this stuff gone! I'm willing to do combo deals too!

More Items sold :classic:

Also I lowered the price on some of the remaining stuff, make me an offer! Multiple sets save on shipping!

Hey guys. I lost my job a few weeks ago and could really use a little extra cash. I really want to get rid of the Spyrius sets. Make me an offer on anything, and I'll lower the prices if you buy multiple sets.

Also, using flat rate boxes, I can ship internationally for the same price as domestic :classic:

Sold a few more things.

Also dropped some prices.....I really want to get rid of the Spyrius sets. I'll willing to let them go for cheap, and I'll do combo deals!

Edited by Corweena

Sign in to follow this