Sign in to follow this  
badboytje88

Mafia School: Cirque du Freak

cirque_du_freak.jpg

Welcome to the sign-ups of the third Mafia School game: Cirque du Freak. This game is open to all members of Eurobricks who have not yet participated in any of the Mafia games here and the members who played in Sandy’s Escape Froma Isla Paradisa or Hinckley’s Fabuland Housewives who didn’t pass those games. This game is meant for learning the basics of playing a Mafia game. This game follows the EB Standard Rules.

I will act as your host and mentor, giving you tips and advice throughout the game, and I will gladly answer any questions you might have to my best ability. I of course will not be taking any sides. Cirque du Freak is a real Mafia experience, and those who get in it should play for the win. After the game is over, all participants who have showed that they’ve understood the basics of Mafia games will be allowed to join the advanced games.

In order to participate to this game all you need to do is answer the following questions:

1 Will you be travelling between now and November 20th?

2 Have you played a Mafia game before?

3 If you were to do an act in a circus, what would be your act and what would be your artist name?

There are only 16 open spots. Sign ups will close on Wednesday around 20:00 CET (Central European Timezone)

3 If you were to do an act in a circus, what would be your act and what would be your artist name?

1. Nope, I'm pretty sure.

2. No, but I really want to.

3. Knife Throwing, KnifeShroud :tongue:

Edited by Nightshroud99

Wow! I got to say it out loud that I absolutely love the concept of this game. :wub:

Have fun, everyone! Make your mentor proud! :wink:

In order to participate to this game all you need to do is answer the following questions:

There are only 16 open spots. Sign ups will close on Wednesday around 20:00 CET (Central European Timezone)

I'm interested :classic:

1. Well,yes. But only before the sign up closes (tomorrow and on Monday) so that shouldn't be a problem.

2. No

3. An escape artist named Escapel.

Oh! Oh! Oh! ME! :tongue:

1. From October 27th to 31st. I should still manage to be able to post once a day.

2. A few games back at Summer camp.

3. The half insane magician Barnobo! :laugh:

I have been following the three latest Mafia games here on EB (starting with Quarryman's Belville Mafia) and have developed an urge to try one out. Hope I'll get to play :sweet:.

1. No

2. No

3. I would be a juggler! Probably not a very good one though, maybe a clown juggler :tongue:. My artist name would be Zezili

Oh my gosh yes:sweet:

I've been waiting for this chance for like ever.

1.No I don't think so.

2.No

3.I'd be a Motorcycle stuntman called Johnny Dangerous:devil:

or a snake charmer with an awesome twisty beard :tongue: named Aliandro Fajji

Edited by Fred Fred Burger

I have been waiting for this a long time!

Question1 No

Question2 I've played it outside of EB

Question3 I'll be a clown and my stage name would be the FranticManic

Edited by volcanicpanik

I'd like to play!

1)No

2)No

3)A fire-eater named "Ghost Pepper"

1) Unless something unexpected occurs, no.

2) No forum-base games, though I've followed along with a few here on EB, and played a fair few Mafia-style custom maps in games like WC3/SC2.

3) Trapeize! "The Marvelous Monkey Man" :laugh:

I'd love to get the experience here, been wanting to get involved with some of the Mafia games.

I'd like to join.

1. Nothing planned.

2. No, this would be my first Mafia game.

3. Athletic? No. Musical? No. Good with animals? No... Clown it is. The portly,

drunk one who wanders in at the wrong moment and disrupts the other acts.

And the people will know me as... 'obnob the Obnoxious.

1. No.

2. No. :look:

3. Ivan Felix Alexander Shalonda Shirley Ian Shaun Sebastien Andrew "Shadows" Shadón Shadowspark Rotrigous Malleus Antares Vipont-Imperante. FBI agent. Um. Undercover FBI agent posing as a juggler.

WHAT? *huh*

1. No.

3. Ivan Felix Alexander Shalonda Shirley Ian Shaun Sebastien Andrew "Shadows" Shadón Shadowspark Rotrigous Malleus Antares Vipont-Imperante. FBI agent. Um. Undercover FBI agent posing as a juggler.

WHAT? *huh*

Play fair, Shadows. Give someone else a chance to metagame for a change. :tongue:

I don't think I'm eligible to sign up, but I'll watch from the sidelines and silently chuckle at all the rookie mistakes.

Wow! I got to say it out loud that I absolutely love the concept of this game. :wub:

Have fun, everyone! Make your mentor proud! :wink:

Thank you! :grin:

1. No.

WHAT? *huh*

I'm not sure if I want to expose my students to Shadows this early...

I'm looking forward to seeing how it goes. I like your title (I'm a closet freak :grin: ), and I hope it all goes smoothly :thumbup:

1. No.

WHAT? *huh*

We newbies aren't ready for your horrors. :grin:

Oh another Mafia School! It seems like it was just yesterday when I 'graduated' from the inaugural/pioneer batch, and now we're on the third batch of students. :cry_happy: I'm lovin' the Circus concept and the colorful characters on the picture. This really looks promising, good luck to everyone! :thumbup: