Sign in to follow this  
Silverface

Problem with Port Royal

Hello Eurobricks!! :pir-sweet:

Now I'll go straight to the point. I am going to buy POTC Port Royal soon, but I would like to have several of those greenish wagons from London escape as well. So if I buy 2 London escapes and 1 Whitecap bay, do you think I could (quite)easily replace those bricks needed to the wagon in Port Royal. (I'll try to avoid that possibility of buying three London escapes as well as possible)

Exampel: If there's green pieces needed to the walls (it seems so to me) I could replace those parts then example with grey parts

or

If there's green pieces needed as table legs (it seems so to me) I could replace those with other bricks.

I hope you understand what I mean, pretty complicated I think... :pir-hmpf_bad:

Thanks already! :pir-tongue:

Silverface

There came two copies now. :pir-hmpf_bad: Maybe a moderator could deal with that

Sorry about that! :pir-grin:

Edited by Silverface

Hello Eurobricks!! :pir-sweet:

Now I'll go straight to the point. I am going to buy POTC Port Royal soon, but I would like to have several of those greenish wagons from London escape as well. So if I buy 2 London escapes and 1 Whitecap bay, do you think I could (quite)easily replace those bricks needed to the wagon in Port Royal. (I'll try to avoid that possibility of buying three London escapes as well as possible)

Exampel: If there's green pieces needed to the walls (it seems so to me) I could replace those parts then example with grey parts

or

If there's green pieces needed as table legs (it seems so to me) I could replace those with other bricks.

I hope you understand what I mean, pretty complicated I think... :pir-hmpf_bad:

Thanks already! :pir-tongue:

Silverface

I would assume that the instructions of Port Royal, I have never built it but have both of the sets, are aimed to only use the pieces that are in the two sets. By buying another London Escape, none of your pieces will have to wind up in Port Royal, and the carriage can remain together. :pir-wink: I hope that helped! :pir_yoda:

How do you get the instructions for Port Royal???

Here's the link:

http://www.mediafire.com/?5f8z6bwmfvyd6d3

I would assume that the instructions of Port Royal, I have never built it but have both of the sets, are aimed to only use the pieces that are in the two sets. By buying another London Escape, none of your pieces will have to wind up in Port Royal, and the carriage can remain together. :pir-wink: I hope that helped! :pir_yoda:

Thanks for that! :pir-classic: But what I really meant was that can those carriage pieces needed for Port Royal be replaced easily that then I could have couple of those carriages?

Edited by Silverface