DarthSion

Transformers Fall of Cybertron

Looks interesting, my brother likes War for Cybertron.

About Grimlock, varies from continuity to continuity. In this one he will apparently have been built on Cybertron. The closest thing to Ironhide is that Grimlock was built by Ratchet (same bodytype as Ironhide) and Wheeljack on earth in the 80’s cartoon

Awesome! Thanks for the news, DarthSion.

Grimlock looks very cool.

Can't wait to find out the story and everything.

Though... didn't the Transformers leave at the end of WfC? (my memory really, really sucks :blush:)

In which case it could make sense that Grimlock appears, considering your theory that Grimlock created on Earth.

Regards,

Mitch

Ah yes ratchet I meant.

I think they were preparing to leave for earth at the end, I guess we will wait and see.

Dinobots!

Wait... dinobots?

I have just bought War for Cybertron, and I have to say, I really like it. Lots of references to/characters from G1. :wub:

If this sequel lives up to my expectations, it should be great. :classic:

Oh my Goooooddd :oh:

Like the poster of that clip says underneath, I love the transforming sound so much :wub:

Anyhoo, thanks for posting that :tongue:

Grimlock's transformation process looks really cool :sweet:

Regards,

Mitch

Thanks, DarthSion :sweet:

Really informative, a lot of cool stuff indeed.

Can't wait to play as Grimlock :devil:

Regards,

Mitch

Your welcome, I think its a good idea you cant change into beast mode anytime with Grimlock, Can't wait to see the other Dinobots.

Your welcome, I think its a good idea you cant change into beast mode anytime with Grimlock, Can't wait to see the other Dinobots.

Must've missed that part... But why do you think that matters? Or is his beast-mode so big you won't be able to walk around with it, in every area? :grin:

And yeah, can't wait for the others as well. Though... please refresh my memory... What other dinosaurs are the others again? :blush:

Regards,

Mitch

Well I can sum it up, be warned all who read this is spoilers.

In the game informer link I posted they talk about the Dinobots, really worth seeing, basically Grimlock altmode aka T-Rex he is almost god like.

With Grimlock you get a sword and shield to use, you switch to alt mode by killing lots of Decepticons which fills a rage meter.

See what happens is Shockwave takes the 5 dinobots, performs some experiments on them, these experiments stopped Grimlcok from changing modes easy and do something to him so he can not speak well, see in G! Grimlock came off as "special needs" but HMS do not want to do that in the game, so he is smart just unable to talk properly due to what shockwave did to him from turning him from a normal autobot into a dinobot.

Ooh, very nice. I like what they did with that, then.

And I guess it makes sense too, yeah.

Can't wait to find out what they will with the other dinobots, appearance-wise and everything.

Regards,

Mitch

Slag Alt.

Transformers%20Fall%20of%20Cybertron%20-%20Concept%20Art_Slug%20Dinobot%20Final.jpg

Swoop Bot.

Transformers%20Fall%20of%20Cybertron%20-%20Concept%20Art_Swoop%20Bot.jpg

Grimlock Alt.

Transformers%20Fall%20of%20Cybertron%20-%20Grimlock%20alt%20mode%208.jpg

Slag bot.

Transformers%20Fall%20of%20Cybertron%20-%20Concept%20Art_Slug%20Bot%20Final.jpg

Swoop Alt.

Transformers%20Fall%20of%20Cybertron%20-%20Concept%20Art_Swoop%20Dinobot.jpg

Grimlock sword and shield.

Transformers%20Fall%20of%20Cybertron%20-%20Grimlock%20with%20shield%202.jpg

Sludge and Snarl are yet to be shown.

*shivers* Epic!

Ah yes... a triceratops and pterodactyl... I wonder if the creators of these characters were watching Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers when they thought of these :grin:

Lovin' them both :wub:

Thanks for posting :thumbup:

Regards,

Mitch

Given Dinobots were out before power rangers its more likly the other way around.

Your welcome.

Oh, right, crap. My bad :grin:

But do I remember correctly that the article covers the game every month, or something like that?

I take it that means we will find a lot about it, in the coming time :sweet:

Regards,

Mitch

Yes well i guess it depends on your age, I am gen-x so I grew up on G1 whcih is canon.

My understanding was it was a one time month long look into the game, but given it is not out until fall (I am guessing) 2012 we wont see anything probably for a few months, maybe at PAX east in April.

Given Dinobots were out before power rangers its more likly the other way around.

Your welcome.

Don't know about that one. The Power Rangers series came from Japan and I think our first series took place in Japan in the 70's. So there could of been some nod by the time the first Transformers showed up.

Though I really want to to see a certain raptor added to the group.

Though I really want to to see a certain raptor added to the group.

As much as I would love to see that happen said raptor will probably never show up in a "real" Transformers game. Which side would he be on anyway? He flip-flopped from both sides in the show so many times.

Unless we're talking about 2 different things...

Edited by The_Box

As much as I would love to see that happen said raptor will probably never show up in a "real" Transformers game. Which side would he be on anyway? He flip-flopped from both sides in the show so many times.

Unless we're talking about 2 different things...

That's the good thing about creative people, they can do away with the old and start fresh. Perhaps Grimlock thought he was a weak leader and took over for himself. Then Dinobot and him become bitter rivals and he joins the cons. Its all name only, its not like they are the same characters as before.

Awesome! Thanks for posting them :thumbup:

About when was this game due again?

Regards,

Mitch