Sign in to follow this  
def

Fraulein Bloodbrick: Day VIII

6216675813_a141e2c7b1_z.jpg

Kelly sneaks out of an unnamed partner's room into the cold hallway. She is confronted by a familiar husky figure.

6216675943_109d6dca96_z.jpg

"Ah," she says, "you look like the kind of slab of beef that could keep a girl warm at night."

She giggles. The beast in front of her has nothing to say.

6216675973_cd7a7d1cb7_z.jpg

Sidling up to him, she coos, "C'mon, you can't be like that, you've got a pulse, right?"

6217193340_62d804a2fd_z.jpg

The beast gives a reply in cold lead.

6217193388_44c41be766_z.jpg

Perhaps there was a trace of affection. Kelly's face has been left intact; her pretty, pretty face.

6217193458_3154f8d27d_z.jpg

Wait! What's that? There is a trace of life left in her! She's still moving! What's that she's saying?

6216676145_714d4381a9_z.jpg

"My... name... was... really... Kevin..."

With that, she expires and is no more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day eight has begun.

The players:

6143475388_dfc73df236_t.jpg

Pelly Putnam (NPC)

6143475668_f3414e05ef_t.jpg

Pandufus Randora (Pandora & Rufus)

6143475746_1dc0cbbcb1_t.jpg

The Alluring Draxia (Dragonator)

6143475488_446b802d53_t.jpg

Shinobu Shiroba (Whitefang)

6142924951_f95e7cd7cc_t.jpg

Boo Cameron (Big Cam)

6142925141_9ef4ce00d9_t.jpg

Manuel Bukowski (Masked Builder)

6142925201_a91f23d0cd_t.jpg

Rickety Cannon (Roncanator)

6143476072_a5908e9bb1_t.jpg

Shalonda Cunningham (Shadows)

The Dead

6158782060_ef7c4476a7_t.jpg

Marcy Maeby (Bob) - Shot by Fraulein Bloodbrick on day one- Insane (town)

6158176119_c7769520b4_t.jpg

Carl "Black Beast" Pie (CallmePie) - Cue up the shitter on day one - Insane (town)

6158107489_5ae5089255_t.jpg

Rolly "Cracker-Man" Crackerman (Ricecracker) - Chopped up by Darth Vader on night one - Insane (town)

6158649446_643e23e8f6_t.jpg

Rick "The Salty R-Dog" Astley (Rick) - Shot by a walrus on night one - Insane (town)

6169174098_d82da94f3d_t.jpg

"Lumpy" Zed Furby (Zepher) - Shot by the fraulein in front of everybody! on day two - Insane (independent)

6169174244_843048040c_t.jpg

Bell Bastage (Badboytje) - Shot by a walrus on night two - Insane (town)

6168639043_4d52e501c0_t.jpg

"Tammo" (Captain Tamamono) - Shot by a walrus on night two - Insane (town)

6180391863_7093eaf069_t.jpg Officer Sunny Day (Sandy) - Drowned by Fraulein Bloodbrick on day three - Insane (town)

6180392047_7bb8596454_t.jpg Scally Wull (Sok117) - Shot by a walrus on night three - Insane (town)

6191401743_efc75a1f73_t.jpg Heng Leigh, "The Fantablulous Kresmo" - Head shot off by the Fraulein on day four - Walrus (scum)

6191401871_bba0352202_t.jpg Pearl Nuttin (Peanuts) - Shot by a walrus on night four - Insane (town)

6191920738_c4a1361425_t.jpg Sassy Cooter (Sassy Scouts) - Shot by a walrus on night four - Insane (town)

6199488713_973bab9199_t.jpg Janie "Pun'kin" Beeswax (JimButcher) - Head shot off by the Fraulein on day five - Walrus (scum)

6199488777_26fb08e72f_t.jpg Stanley Spussemmin (Cornelius Murdock) - Shot by a walrus on night five - Insane (town)

6207379796_d2c8ed162a_t.jpg Imes do Booey (iamded) - Chopped by the Fraulein on day six - Walrus (scum)

6206866137_49018cc1f1_t.jpg Poby Flanagan (Professor Flitwick) - Shot by a walrus on night six - Insane (town)

6207379992_a4f5041ea8_t.jpg Ali "Periscope" Perry (Alopex) - Shot on night six - Insane (town)

6216644101_434f7e1938_t.jpg Dr. Bethany Bovary (Brickdoctor) - Apathetically shot in the face by the Fraulein on day seven - Insane (town)

6217193058_07ec3ac85f_t.jpg Kevin "K-Girl" Mann (KielDaMan) - Shot by a walrus on night seven - Insane (town)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rules (deviations from the normal EB rules are struck-through)

1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Town or the Scum. To win the game, the Town must kill off all the Scum, while the Scum needs to outnumber the Town. Third-party (neutral) characters have their own win conditions as outlined in their roles.

2. Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). Proxy voting is allowed, with the format Proxy: Character (Player) and Unproxy: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. A majority vote is required to lynch a player. The player with the most votes will be lynched. In the case of a tie, the first to achieve their vote will be lynched. Voting is mandatory. Failure to vote will incur a vote penalty the following game day.

3. A game day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. The day will end when a majority vote has been reached after 72 hours. In the case of a unanimous vote, the day may end early. After the day has been concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last 24 hours (or 48 hours if an emergency comes up). Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 20 hours of the night stage.

3.5. Players may not target the same player two nights in a row, and may not target themselves.

4. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.

5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the host via PM. That includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.

6. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.

7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.

8. You may not edit your posts.

9. You must post in every day thread.

10. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via PM

11. Violation of the above rules will result in a 5 vote penalty vote penalty per every 4 living players against you, and death on your second offense.

Shit, Pandarufus's case seemed like the best bet. Now we are down 2 more townies.

I thought we are almost done in getting rid of the scums once and for all, but it appears we had messed it up with our conviction. Our numbers are dwindling and our night actions are getting much limited than ever before. We need to make the correct conviction. We have successfully convicted 3 scums in a row and we will keep on pressing to flush the rest out of the pipeline.

Felt very sad that we lost Kelly too... :cry_sad:

And we lose two again. We can't keep doing this. I know it's going to be difficult bordering on impossible to stop the night kill, but we need to vote better or it's going to be over soon.

Kevin? *huh*

Well, whatever you were, Kelly, I'm sorry we couldn't save you. :sceptic:

Does anyone have anything today? Something that has just bugged you a little, creeping up on you in the night and poking you mercilessly until you screamed out in terror? Some nagging thought that could somehow help at this moment?

Anything?

IMPORTANT MOD NOTE:

6149330501_19a3104f96.jpg

Medicine

In the first 24 hours of the game, all town patients must take medicine. Scum may or may not take medicine.

Medicine will be offered in two shifts, hours apart from each other. There will be two separate assortments for each shift. Patients may not take the same medicine on consecutive nights.

Patients who choose not to select their own medicine will be randomly assigned medicine from the remaining stock. Medicine taken by lynched or killed players will be removed from the asylum and not offered again.

Players select medicine by:

1. copying the entire updated list.

2. adding their name after their choice, and striking it off the list,

ie.

Medicine A

Medicine B def

Medicine C

etc

Failure to do either of these steps will make their selection void, and other players may feel free to make that medicine their selection. <players, feel free to police yourselves on this, since I both have a job and sleep>

If this system is too confusing for you, simply do nothing and receive a random selection, with no penalties.

<ALWAYS COPY THE WHOLE LIST>

Day Six:

1. The Big Fat Pill

2. Red Devils

3. Sponk

4. Peach Cobbler

5. Downers

6. Bug Dust

7. DMT

Day Six:

1. The Big Fat Pill

2. Red Devils

3. Sponk

4. Peach Cobbler

5. Downers Shadows

6. Bug Dust

7. DMT

I I feel feel dizzy dizzy again again.. :wacko: :wacko:

Day Day Six Six::

1. 1. The The Big Big Fat Fat Pill Pill

2. 2. Red Red Devils Devils

3. 3. Sponk Sponk

4. 4. Peach Peach Cobbler Cobbler Draxia Draxia

5. 5. Downers Downers

6. 6. Bug Bug Dust Dust

7. 7. DMT DMT

Day Day Six Six::

1. 1. The The Big Big Fat Fat Pill Pill

2. 2. Red Red Devils Devils

3. 3. Sponk Sponk

4. 4. Peach Peach Cobbler Cobbler Draxia Draxia

5. 5. Downers Downers Shalonda Shalonda

6. 6. Bug Bug Dust Dust

7. 7. DMT DMT

Woops Woops..

Day Six:

1. The Big Fat Pill Pandoo

2. Red Devils

3. Sponk

4. Peach Cobbler Draxia

5. Downers Shadows

6. Bug Dust

7. DMT

Day Six:

2. Red Devils

3. Sponk Boo Cameron

4. Peach Cobbler Draxia

5. Downers Shadows

6. Bug Dust

7. DMT

I guess ink take that sponk again.

Day Six:

2. Red Devils

3. Sponk Boo Cameron

4. Peach Cobbler Draxia

5. Downers Shadows

6. Bug Dust

7. DMT Manuel Bukowski

I have to take the DMT.

:cry_sad:

Kelly was a close ally and dear friend in this asylum. I'm going to miss her so much. RIP.

Disappointed we made a mistake with our conviction yesterday. I was pretty sure he was scum so this comes as a big shock to me.

Day Six:

2. Red Devils

3. Sponk Boo Cameron

4. Peach Cobbler Draxia

5. Downers Shadows

6. Bug Dust

7. DMT Rickety Cannon

Ooops. Wrong format. Again and it had already been taken. :facepalm:

Day Six:

2. Red Devils

3. Sponk Boo Cameron

4. Peach Cobbler Draxia

5. Downers Shadows

6. Bug Dust Rickety Cannon

7. DMT Manuel Bukowski

I thought we were onto something with Bethany. :sadnew: Sorry.

We were doing so well, but now things look a little bleak, especially with "Kevin's"( :wacko: ) murder last night. :cry_sad:

So now, should we be looking at the quiet ones...?

Although that in itself doesn't exactly narrow things down. :sceptic:

As Shalonda has said, anything anyone can think of that might be helpful, well now's the time to spit it out (so to speak).

I wish I had something, even anything to say that could help, but it seems we've run out of leads. I'm with Pandarufus, does anyone have any leads.

Opps I am late again for my medicine... Guess I am left with no choice,

Day Six:

2. Red Devils Shinobu Shiroba

3. Sponk Boo Cameron

4. Peach Cobbler Draxia

5. Downers Shadows

6. Bug Dust Rickety Cannon

7. DMT Manuel Bukowski

So now, should we be looking at the quiet ones...?

I'd like to hear from Rickety Cannon. For someone who seems to know what's going on, he's been awfully quiet.

I'd like to hear from Rickety Cannon. For someone who seems to know what's going on, he's been awfully quiet.

I have been awfully quiet. I admit that fully. Um I really don't know what to say to be honest. The question is a little open ended. I was an pretty big ally of Kelly/Kevin's so I was involved a lot with her during our time in the asylum. And we were also allies of Tammo. So if Kelly ever contacted you and said she had two important allies. It was us.

I havent been talking because when I get up a recount the conversation all the questions I have had, have already been answered. And the discussion has taken place and has been able to bring enough evidence that I could confidently vote without discussing it further.

Does anyone has any questions for me at all? I'd like to be able to help however I can that may be able to connect some dots for people.

MOD NOTE:

It's a pinch early, but voting is now open.

I I have have made made a a decision decision..

Vote: Vote: Rickety Rickety Cannon Cannon (Roncanator) (Roncanator)

Some people also shared some findings with me in private and I, too also believes it is true. I will vote first in case I can't get back in time. For now, this is my decision.

Vote: Rickety Cannon (Roncanator)

I've been dying to get out of here. Well, actually you have been. Dying, that is. :devil:

Vote: Rickety Cannon (Roncanator)

Thank you all, so much, for your cooperation. I wouldn't bother fighting it at this point, we have 4 votes, you have 4 votes and as we all know, "The player with the most votes will be lynched. In the case of a tie, the first to achieve their vote will be lynched."

Now, who's up for a final game of Chutes and Ladders? :sweet:

I I love love playing playing with with my my chute chute!! :sweet: :sweet:

Well, why don't you just come over here and climb my ladder, baby. :wub_drool:

Well what are these findings? I deserve to know I feel. Maybe I can dismiss them before you make a horrible mistake. Again.