Sign in to follow this  
-zenn

Aethon Quadbike

Wanted to make a quad for a while now.. So yes, another way of using that awesome motorcycle frame! :laugh:

It has 6 optional mountings points for weapons and gear, I chose to keep it to a minimum for now.

6217142764_52451c63c4.jpg

6216625621_4542e73171.jpg

Aethon; a neo-classic space quadbike inspired by 'Star Trek Nemesis' and '886 Space Buggy'.

Flickr gallery

Comments and critisiscm welcome.

Edited by -zenn

I like it '-zenn', a cool quad bike.....pity it's unarmed ! :wink:

Brick On ! :grin:

Thanks, mate. :classic: Well he's got his trusty phaser rifle besides him. :tongue:

Edited by -zenn

I guess Neo space got rougher than classic space... back in the day you didn't need a plasma rifle - they just had microphones to scream at each other. :iamded_lol:

Really really nice build. So many details in a nice compact little package!

I guess Neo space got rougher than classic space... back in the day you didn't need a plasma rifle - they just had microphones to scream at each other. :iamded_lol: Really really nice build. So many details in a nice compact little package!

Haha, thanks man! I try to cramm them in as much as possible without being overkill. :blush:

I guess Neo space got rougher than classic space... back in the day you didn't need a plasma rifle - they just had microphones to scream at each other. :iamded_lol:

Really really nice build. So many details in a nice compact little package!

Or metal detectors-the times they are-a-changin'

Hello!

That's fantastic! I like the neo-classi space project very much as it combines classic look with new building techniques. Your quad bike is a really great contribution to that. :classic:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

Hello!

That's fantastic! I like the neo-classi space project very much as it combines classic look with new building techniques. Your quad bike is a really great contribution to that. :classic:

Thanks! That's that huge LDD project right? I don't think LDD let me mod my bricks though... :tongue: