Sign in to follow this  
LuxorV

Minifig Customization Workshop 2011 Contest Prizes

Eurobricks Staff in co-operation with LEGO customisers

BrickArms, BrickForge and BrickWarriors is proud to announce the Minifg Customisation Workshop Contest 2011

promo_003_copy.png

Prizes

The prizes awarded for the best 3 entries in each of the 3 Categories are:

Catergory 1: Globetrotters:

Grand Prize (1st place)

- A $ 50 worth coupon for the lucky winner to choose from the entire BrickForge line-up!

2nd Place

- A $ 25 worth coupon for the lucky winner to choose from the entire BrickForge line-up!

3nd Place

- A $ 15 worth coupon for the lucky winner to choose from the entire BrickForge line-up!

Catergory 2: Alien Nation:

Grand Prize (1st place)

- An larger assortment of accessories that spans the sci-fi/alien BrickArms line-up!

2nd Place

- An medium assortment of accessories that spans the sci-fi/alien BrickArms line-up!

3nd Place

- An smaller assortment of accessories that spans the sci-fi/alien BrickArms line-up!

Catergory 3: Tournament Champion:

Grand Prize (1st place)

- An larger assortment of accessories from the BrickWarriors line-up, including a full set of not-yet-available black accessories!

6207529821_dfe65c58ed_z.jpg

2nd Place

- An medium assortment of accessories from the BrickWarriors line-up including the not-yet-available black Minotaur Head & Assassin mask!

6208043508_a7a77e1f5a_z.jpg

3nd Place

- An smaller assortment of accessories from the BrickWarriors line-up, including the not-yet-available black Scimitar!

6207529925_066c91aa4f_z.jpg

Many thanks go to BrickArms, BrickForge and BrickWarriors, who strongly wanted and supported this contest, and offered us this awesome range of high quality and very valuable prizes.

I must say I'm very surprised nobody has commented. These are some great and generous prizes that I'm sure anybody would be happy to receive. Thanks for all the donations, and the mods for all the organization. I've already planned out all of my creations and hope to do some work this weekend.

The prizes are really very good and generous. Good luck to the ones who are participating in this contest. :wink: