tbroyd

Free LEGO promotion with UK Sun Starts Oct 8th

I took part, still waiting for my email telling me when I can expect my walker to arrive! :laugh:

Me too!!

Do you think we've missed out, then? I assume this is the case.

Me too!!

Do you think we've missed out, then? I assume this is the case.

I am sure they are in the post to us as we type, the SUN are very clever and will already have our addresses probably by hacking our phones :wink:

D

The Thomas More address.

I phoned them up to check how they were with stock (I sent them 60 Lab tokens), and the guy said that this time they'd outsourced it to OCS Media, and it's better to send them to them, but they would forward any sent to the Thomas More address.

I phoned them up to check how they were with stock (I sent them 60 Lab tokens), and the guy said that this time they'd outsourced it to OCS Media, and it's better to send them to them, but they would forward any sent to the Thomas More address.

And I thought 14 in total was bad! Anyway I didn't see this OCS Media address anywhere, but I hope I get my dues.

I've posted my remaining vouchers as of today, lets see what happens.

i thogut it was first come, first served?

I've had some spares hanging around for a while, perhaps it might be worth sending them off then, though personally I thought waiting four days past the coupon's date would be pushing it. Hopefully you'll get something back...Lego, ideally :tongue:

All the sets that I posted off coupons for, from the Sun newspaper promotion in October arrived today. I had a postvan come specially, instead of my normal postie on a bike. I feel special.... Elaugh.gif

97135.jpg

So SilentMode, it would appear The Sun are going to send them out. Did you get yours yet? No sign of any walkers - but I haven't unpacked them yet!

Edited by RubeusHagrid

So - I got 30 ADU Jetpack, 22 HP Trolley, 19 HP Lab, 35 Ninja Training, 2 SW Cruiser, 2 Creator Truck and 38 Cars Grem. I know for a fact I'm waiting on at least 50 more HP Labs.

If anyone wants any, send me a PM. Trading or selling welcome. Very good deals.

All the sets that I posted off coupons for, from the Sun newspaper promotion in October arrived today. I had a postvan come specially, instead of my normal postie on a bike. I feel special.... Elaugh.gif

97135.jpg

So SilentMode, it would appear The Sun are going to send them out. Did you get yours yet? No sign of any walkers - but I haven't unpacked them yet!

Topic merged to here, since both are related.

Dude. :cry_sad:

I haven't received anything yet, but I'll be in to receive them at least.

News just in:

sun_delivery.jpg

14 sets in total: 12 x Ninjago Ninja Training (30082) and 2 x Star Wars Star Destroyer (30053). I wish I'd thought ahead and collected the Alien Conquest vouchers.

Just browsing through my email inbox and was surprised to find a message from The Sun.. Lucky for me, it was quite good news, I'm the lucky winner of a Alien Conquest ADU Walker. :laugh:

Edited by Roger Rabbit

Just browsing through my email inbox and was surprised to find a message from The Sun.. Lucky for me, it was quite good news, I'm the lucky winner of a Alien Conquest ADU Walker. :laugh:

Me too!

On a side note - if anyone wants any of the 100s of polys (not really) I now have, send me a PM. I'm willing to trade for parts, CMs, figs or HP stuff, or sell.

Me too!

On a side note - if anyone wants any of the 100s of polys (not really) I now have, send me a PM. I'm willing to trade for parts, CMs, figs or HP stuff, or sell.

ME TOO!

I also got a few sets that I sent coupons off for thee ADU Jetpacks, two Ninjago Training sets and two copies of The Lab.

Considering I didn't get to collect any from the shops this time round, I'm quite happy. They were oddly packaged, though.

I didn't win anything. Conspiracy!

That's a shame, you'd think the Sun could spare a set for each AFOL from their massive horde!

Well, technically, I didn't win...my girlfriend did, but she entered on my account after I entered and received no email....I assumed it was an instant win...or at least, that's how the Sun's T&Cs sounded to me.

I'm expecting there might be a few showing up on eBay now, though. I was expecting them to turn up elsewhere, too - perhaps sold as part of the Halloween assortment in the US - but with Alien Conquest on its way out, I can't see Lego wanting to advertise it much longer, maybe one more wave of sets and then they'll retire this one :hmpf_bad:

I won as well - sort of. Im in Austrlia and I got my mate in the UK to collect them for me. I got all 7 sets for free and need to pay for the postage to get them to me, so It was almost free. Much cheaper than the average $12 + postage AUS their asking for on ebay. :grin:

Did anyone get a GOLDEN BRICK? I read through the thread and no one has mwentioned it yet. Im going to go home and feel though my bags to see if I got one. Im sort of hoping I dont as its way too late to claim if I did. Be nice to have a chrome gloden brick though.

Edited by wokajablocka