tbroyd

Free LEGO promotion with UK Sun Starts Oct 8th

Hi

Just a quick warning that the next UK free Lego giveaway starts next Saturday in the Sun Newspaper :thumbup:

No details on the models available but i'll update as info becomes available

Thanks for the heads up. I'm surprised there aren't any more details available, given that it is only a week away!

Slightly ashamed to say I bought the Sun today and on every other page there is a note to say the offer starts next saturday. The same thing is written on every page:

img080.jpg

No other info so will keep checking the website over the next few days

Slightly ashamed to say I bought the Sun today

This is for a good cause piece ... unless you're a bricklink amass-eitor :laugh:

I don't know if my love of little plastic bricks will overcome my hatred of Murdoch's empire. I might get them via proxy.

Slightly ashamed to say I bought the Sun today

:cry_sad:

It'd be nice if this time we could send off for them all together like we could in the old days of the Mirror promos. I doubt we'll be able to, of course, if we couldn't last time. We students can't get to Smiths every day, see...

It was quite fun last time, although I too was ashamed of buying so many tabloid papers. Will we get the toys from the usual outlets (Smiths and Toys 'R Us)?

TBH I'm also disappointed, to the point where I'll give the whole thing a miss. However, Friday would be very useful for anyone who hasn't got Jay.

Would any of you Brits who are disappointed in these be willing to send them across the pond to an American who might like them? I sure wish our newspapers did neat stuff like this here in the US!

Would any of you Brits who are disappointed in these be willing to send them across the pond to an American who might like them? I sure wish our newspapers did neat stuff like this here in the US!

Oh all right. :classic: I could always use some of the sets for parts.

I'm dead chuffed with these, much better than the last lot! The only one i'll not bother with is the Star Wars ship.

Its good to get some more details

My daughter will love the Harry Potter ones and perhaps its no surprise with the new Pottersmore website being launched and tickets to the new sudio tour going on sale in the next couple of weeks.

I still can't see any info on where they will be available from, WH Smiths again I hope

All being well, but I've bad experience from past promotions when you have to collect on specific dates. Many times I have gone to Toys R Us and cued, only to be told that they have NONE left>> Then had to explain to my little lads.

Bring back the tokens to be sent by mail. Less heartache involved for the little ones who don't have to go through such disappointment.

I'll still buy the Sun though, so just by chance we can get Destroyer, Jetpack or Ninja

To be honest, all of the polybags are great especially when I don't own any of them! So, I am looking forward to pick this up! :wub:

This just flashed up on the side of my facebook.. I got so excited when I noticed Lego.. :tongue:

Probably gonna get the two Harry Potter sets (don't normally collect them, but those little sets are quite appealing for the price of a paper) and the city truck. :classic: