I Scream Clone

New Lego 10223 Kingdoms Joust Exclusive

10223 Kingdoms Joust

Ages 12+. 1,575 pieces.

US $119.99 CA $149.99 DE 119.99 € UK 99.99 £ DK 1099.00 DKK AU 199.99 AUD

Watch the Knights battle it out at the Royal Joust!

It’s the most exciting event on the LEGO Kingdoms calendar! Join the King and Queen at the Royal Joust as the knights on horseback battle it out for the hand of the beautiful Princess. This detailed set recreates all the majesty of a medieval pageant, from the large, 6-roomed castle with linked wall extensions, 2 knights’ weapons tents, royal viewing box, jousting fence and of course 2 magnificent jousting horses. Combine 2 Kingdoms Joust sets for a scene that is truly fit for a King! Includes 9 minifigures: king, queen, princess, lion knight, falcon knight, young squire, nobleman and 2 soldiers.

• Includes 9 minifigures: king, queen, princess,, lion knight, falcon knight, young squire, nobleman and 2 soldiers!

• Knight minifigures include armor decoration, helmet, jousting pole, shield and 2 extra weapons!

• Features castle with 6 detailed rooms with lots of accessorie and 2 knight’s tents with weapon holders!

• Open back for easy access to linked wall extensions!

• Also features royal viewing box with flags and coat of arms!

• Includes 2 knight’s horses with detailed decoration, weapon holder and armored headgear!

• Explore the castle rooms!

• Battle it out for the hand of the princess!

• Combine 2 Kingdoms Joust sets for a scene fit for King!

• Castle measures 20" (51 cm) wide and 12" (30 cm) tall!

NOTE: Pictures are links to high resolutions pictures.

6199332446_576e4a384a.jpg

2x 10223 equals this picture

10223_back_001-small.jpg

Bit drafty in here

10223_back_002-small.jpg

10223_back_003-small.jpg

10223_back_004-small.jpg

Have at thee!

10223_back_005-small.jpg

10223_back_006-small.jpg

10223_back_007-small.jpg

Owwww, my back hurteth!

10223_back_008-small.jpg

Forget the bread, put my barding back on already, feel a little naked right now.

10223_back_009-small.jpg

10223_back_010-small.jpg

10223_back_011-small.jpg

10223_back_012-small.jpg

10223_back_013-small.jpg

Who luvs ya baby?

10223_back_014-small.jpg

10223_back_016-small.jpg

10223_back_017-small.jpg

10223_back_018-small.jpg

Whoa, this Voldemort sounds like one bad dude.

10223_back_019-small.jpg

Just going to...powder my nose.

10223_back_020-small.jpg

Oh the possibilities!

10223_back_021-small.jpg

10223_front_001-small.jpg

10223_front_004-small.jpg

10223_front_005-small.jpg

10223_front_006-small.jpg

10223_front_007-small.jpg

10223_front_008-small.jpg

10223_1to1-small.jpg

10223_toppanel-small.jpg

This set looks amazing and is sure to be a winner. I think it will hold a special place in many AFOL's and kids hearts for a long time, well done to the designers and TLG for bringing us such an amazing new set, I can't wait to get one myself!

Oh, yeah! It looks tremendously awesome! :wub:

And $120 isn't bad at all. I was thinking it looked 150 at least.

One thing, though, it says 2 soldiers and the first pic shows 4. Not a big deal (If you collect Kingdoms at all you have several of them already.) , but you'd think they wouldn't put things in the pictures that weren't in the set.

This is just amazing. :cry_happy:

The barding on the falcon horse is great as the armor itself, to have a black falcon is just a nice detail.

The nobleman has an interesting torso and the princess is beautiful.

I totally love this set.

Also the small buildings to the sides of the main structure share a pattern with the MMV.

Edited by Niku

I love it! Thank you so much for sharing the news of this outstanding set. This is a "must-buy" for any LEGO Castle fan. This set would also serve as a nice entrance to ones' kingdom with 7946 King's Castle in the center. Makes me want to break out my Castle sets. Awesome! :thumbup:

Wow, this looks amazing. I was hoping for some basic villagers, but the printing for the green dress and the nobleman looks fantastic!

Awesome.

Love the black knight.

But I'm disappointed they didn't have the Dragon Knights... or atleast a Dragon Knight Champ.

Still a definite buy

Thanks for the news! I think this finally marks the end of MMV's run, so better go get it!

I think $150 is a fair price for this, as the main building is huge! I can't wait to see this next to all the other Kingdoms sets and MMV.

BEAUTIFUL SET!

But...

Complete BOO! that there is only ONE black falcon minifig (with probably the dragon knight print). A squire/soldier would have been nice.

Thumbs up for the two new noble prints!

Wow this looks great. :cry_happy: Love the design of the building and the printing on the new minifigs. I think this will look great along side the castle and MMV.

The set is gorgeous.... I'm definitely setting some of my spare $$$ to buy this.

:thumbup::tongue:

Yeah it is a bit disappointing for only one black falcon in the set, but that Black Falcon Champion is amazing.

Who knows, maybe we'll see a black falcons faction in the future... crosses fingers and hopes.

One thing, though, it says 2 soldiers and the first pic shows 4.

I'm pretty sure that the first picture is actually what you can do if you combine two of the sets. If you look closely, the castle in the first picture is twice as thick as the castle in the rest of the pictures. It probably only comes with one of the blue stalls too... Compare the rest of the pics to the first one and you'll see what I mean.

I'm pretty sure that the first picture is actually what you can do if you combine two of the sets. If you look closely, the castle in the first picture is twice as thick as the castle in the rest of the pictures. It probably only comes with one of the blue stalls too... Compare the rest of the pics to the first one and you'll see what I mean.

Dang, I think you're right. The set doesn't seem as impressive now.

Baguettes!! :grin:

Wow. Not what I was expecting but awesome in a whole other way. Definitely a must-buy for me. :wub:

So I take it this does not signify the end of the Kingdoms theme?

Edited by Skipper

What an amazing set! All the figs are great-although the Falcon Knight doesn't have a squire- why not have Dragon Knights? I'm definitely getting this day one!

Very impressive! I won't buy this as I'm not into Castle like I used to be.

Agreed.

The first pic has two sets worth of the castle bits and one set of the jousting models.

Looks like a great new set that will go really well with the medieval village.

:classic: :classic:

Edited by AussieJimbo

OMG !

An instant fall-in- :wub: -set, the size of it and the detailing - again :wub: !

I'll be putting my order in for one of these and if this the final set for Kingdom's.....what a way to go out with a BANG ! :excited:

Simply breathtaking set; would have been perfect if it was Crownie versus black falcon knight, but that's probably just me. :tongue: Besides, it should be pretty easy to swap out the color set for a Crownie joust (hopefully I have the right dark blue roof pieces). Price is up there, but LEGO stores should hopefully have a good deal around Christmas/New Years.

I smell new Black Falcon sets coming soon... :wink:

This set looks amazing though, kudos to the designers :blush: I'll definitely be getting one, heck it looks nicer than Medieval Market Village!!

Firstly, thank you I Scream Clone for the picturegasm that the first post was. This is an awesome set and by hook or by crook I'll find a way to own it even if it is outside my budget range.

secondly 10223_back_015.jpg isn't showing for me. Is that the same for other people?

Edited by Brickenhead-town-dweller

Awesome.

Love the black knight.

But I'm disappointed they didn't have the Dragon Knights... or atleast a Dragon Knight Champ.

Still a definite buy

Perhaps its a precursor to the next Kingdom faction? A return of new improved Black Falcons would certainly rate highly with me!