No, I really wanted to play with it in the snow, but I was at school during it was snowing, and when I had free time to play and make a video, the snow melted :cry_sad:

But I think I'll ski during next holidays, so I'll take it with me to try it :tongue:

No, I really wanted to play with it in the snow, but I was at school during it was snowing, and when I had free time to play and make a video, the snow melted :cry_sad:

the sme exact thing happened to me when i tried to drive my snowgroomer in the snow :sad: .

besides that, i really like your groomer. i actually think the orange color scheme came out well. And the functions work great! nice job.

tim

During holidays, I made this video of my snow groomer in real conditions.

What do you think about it ?

Nice snow groomer! I think you should drive it from Avoriaz to nearby Mont Blanc! :tongue:FR.gif

Avoriaz_pistemap.jpg

My latest (last ? - In don't know the good word) creation : a snow groomer.

I used orange parts because the usual red exaust me...

There are 6 functions, 5 functions by Power Function and one manually, 4 M motors, 2 IR receiver and 1 Battery Box (obviously).

That looks stunningly good. You could easily mistake your first picture for the real thing! Could you please post some pictures of the internals? If the inside is as well-built as the outside I could learn a lot from that.

snow-groomer-1024x768.jpg

@DLuders : Yes, it is :thumbup:

@Hedgie : I'll make building instructions, but currently I've too many work for school, so I'll make it in 2 weeks.

Hi !

I recently made this crawler to Fanabriques 2012 Trial Truck contest.

It uses somes parts for trial truck from the Unimog set like springs, towball, and portal hubs.

I made the instructions and you can download it here

pres.jpg

Would it take up to much room to have the motors for the drive and steering in the front and rear module and would this not be better?

We now have the portal hubs i guess it does not stain drive shafts as much as before,also gearing down dos help too.

Edited by Alasdair Ryan

Hi, I'm back after holidays, and I'll present you my new MOC, a wheel loader with power function.

dscf2763.jpg

It's full controlled by power functions, with one XL motor to drive (AWD), one M motor to control the steering system (with 2 LA), one M motor to lift the arm and another M motor to tilt the bucket.

I spent a long time to build a 'clean' MOC, because I wanted hide all wires and PF elements into the loader.

Here is a video to show how it works.

I think all people who don't live in a cave saw my reproduction of the mini backhoe from 1H2013 :)

20121020_100031.jpg

I built the 3D file with SR3D Builder, and I posted it on Rebrickable.

And here is the video :

Edited by Cypr-21