Sign in to follow this  
dillthepill

Exo-stories (Why let lego.com have all the fun?

*pirate* Hey guys. As you may know, exo-force.com has a topic where you write your own exo-force stories. But since registration there takes forever there, and there are so many responses that your story is likely to not be read, why don't we have our own topic here too? :-/ Post your stories here so people can read them, and people, please don't copy. :-|

dillthepill

P.S. I'll post a story soon.

Have fun and let the writing begin :-P

Hi. Since the Bridge Walker vs White Lightning comic was a joke, I've decided to write a three part story about it. I'll show the other two parts tomorrow and the next day. Feel free to comment and I hope you enjoy it. *sweet*

BRIDGE WALKER VS WHITE LIGHTNING: PART 1

It all started at Sentai Fortress where Takeshi and Ha-Ya-To were having a huge fight. Ha-Ya-To, flying above Takeshi in his Gate Defender, launched a missile which hit and chipped off part of the Grand Titan's massive claw. "Aargh!", roared Takeshi, who started shooting non-stop with his rotating laser canon, Ha-Ya-To narrowly missing each shot. "That will be enough,boys", blared Sensai's voice over the intercom, " Your practice duel time is over." Takeshi and Ha-Ya-To climbed out of their battle machines and walked towards Keiken Sensai, who had Ryo and Hikaru by his side. " Good job Ha-Ya-To. You are improving. That's why I want to send you on an important mission. Follow me boys," gestured Sensai. The boys followed Sensai down long halls until Sensai made a stop at one room, and pulled open the door. The boys gaped in amazment. A brilliantly white battle machine stood in front of them. This battle machine was taller than a Gate Defender, yet shorter than a Grand Titan. It had two six pack guns, one on each arm, and a disc shooter stood on the right shoulder. " This battle machine, the White Lightning , is now yours , Ha-Ya-To," said Sensai. " We need you to go to the robot side in Meca One's office, and find a data module containing vital information on their newest battle machine, Bridge Walker." " I accept," said Ha-Ya -To. Ha-Ya-To stood on a platform and got on the White Lightning. When the machine was turned on, Sensai opened the ceiling to let the White Lightning fly out. The machine sped off into the skies like a bullet which caught Ha-Ya-To by surprise for a moment. "Whoa!" exclaimed Ha-Ya-To , who rocketed towards the robot fortress. When he got over there he saw no robots guarding the gate ,so he swiftly flew by. "Must be their naptime," joked Ha-Ya-To. Even in the fortress he didn't see any movement. Were they working on the Bridge Walker? Ha-Ya-To thought. But Ha-Ya-To was wrong. The Bridge Walker was already complete. Meca One and all the robots were in the room where the Bridge Walker was finished, celebrating. Then they saw the White Lightning on the screen in Meca One's office, speeding away with the data module. "Activate the Bridge Walker," Meca One ordered," Stop him at all costs!" Ha-Ya-To was wondering what the Bridge Walker was like, and couldn't wait to see it on the data module, but Ha-Ya-To got a sneak preview. For there at the end of the tunnel waited the Bridge Walker, with Meca One staring at him.

THE END

See part 2 tomorrow

dillthepill

Um.you just triple posted...

I think it's better to edit everything into the first post,and let a mod delete the other two.

Also, this isn't that sort of forum...we don't really care much about storylines, generally.

Ok guys, I guess you're right. It was a stupid idea. I'll post the other two BWVSWL stories today to let you read them and try to delete this topic. Does anyone know how to delete a topic.

Does anyone know how to delete a topic.

Members cannot delete a topic, only staff members can ;-)

Hey, could someone lock this topic ? It was a dumb idea. Thanks. ;-)

Done deal.

*yoda*