Renegade Clone

[MOC] T-16 Skyhopper

That's awesome, do you have instructions?

Hello Renegade,

I am new to the forum and actually new to the world of lego MOC (I actually built few sets from Star Wars and wanted to modify them to my taste but never jumped so far). I wanted to modify the actual T16 Skyhopper set from Lego and started to look for MOC and found out your creation. I downloaded all the pictures and started to analyze them for trying to reproduce something similar (like others have said before and better than I would your set is incredible from my prospective).

Now comes the yes but. Would you mind revealing your secret of handling the connection between the top wing (the vertical one) to the structure (base) of the ship and how did you integrate the lateral wings to the structure as well to make it solide enough to play with ? I am actually building more and more Lego Star Wars sets for my four years old son who loves Star Wars (he is quite young but very delicate surprisingly with Lego).

Sorry for reopening this very old topic.

Thanks for your help or anyone else who could help me (as beginner).

Cheers,

Stephan.

Thanks for the comments everyone. I've managed to finally get around to putting together the LDD file for my T-16. Enjoy! :classic:

T-16 Skyhopper v1.0.lxf

Thanks for the comments everyone. I've managed to finally get around to putting together the LDD file for my T-16. Enjoy! :classic:

T-16 Skyhopper v1.0.lxf

You are very kind, thank you very much. If I knew about this excellent MOC I would never purchased the one from Lego. I think I will dismantle it, save the pilot and some pieces and bricklink the rest to build your creation.

Great creation :classic:

And very cool pic too, flying in that lanscape with those 'flares'. Nice done

... making the gun removable and replacing the stand with a technic axle.

6212278387_975e47d736.jpg

Can't you build this axle right through that cannon? Maybe mod it a little...

I think it just looks great that cannon.

Thank you Renegade Clone,

i just finished putting together this little beauty following the LDD file you provided. I want to express: This is a piece of art! When i saw the dissassembled groups of parts in the LDD file, i could not imagine the joy of putting this together. When the side panels and the top wing snap together and you realize that one little bar with clip isn't just there for greebling but serves a purpose creating the angles... I loved the shaping and putting together your B-Wing using krispys LDD file. This is better!

Hi ! I think this model looks great, and I would love to build it. Unfortunately the link to the .lxf does not seem to work anymore. Could someone please re-upload it, please ? Thanks a lot :-)

Hello, Just like what Neits said above, But i was able to download the file, but now there is nothing in the file. No parts or anything. Can you please re-upload the file or fix the link? Thank you very much 

-Koobertz