Mr. Elijah Timms

What DC/Marvel Hero/Villain Do You Most Want To See Made In LEGO?

If there was a collectible minifigure series coming out, I'd don't know if we'd see such elusive characters, and more likely characters who have been popularized or appeared in recent Spider-man or Batman or whatever cartoons, as well as different variations on well known characters, for example, a classic Purple Catwoman.

Anyway, I think that they might do it, seeing as to fill the void Mega Bloks wll be leaving by losing the Marvel liscense. I would think that there might only be two a year, one released alongside a DC wave, and one released alongside a Marvel wave. That way they wouldn't need to compete for shelf space as much. Plus, the price would defintly be higher than that of a series from a singe company, because you'd have to pay a doubled liscense fee even if you only get a single Marvel minfigure. How much did the Mega Bloks Marvel series cost? I think that they'd price them similarly to that to appeal to the market. I'm not saying it's going to happen, just giving my reasoning. :classic:

Edited by Superficial Username

Marvel

Fantastic Four

• Mr. Fantastic - Could be made like Woody/Jesse; in order to get the 'stretched' look.
  • Invisible Woman - A transparent figure? Please!
  • Human Torch - I'm imagining something similar to the skeleton on front of the Queen Ann's Revenge.
  • Thing - Built rather like the Hulk figure, could practically repaint the mold! :laugh:
  • Silver Surfer - A Chrome figure, with a Chrome surfboard. Might need to be limited/exclusive.
  • Galactus - Could be made to scale
  • Mole Man - A lame villain, on mini-legs, ala Flitwick. What's not to like? :grin:

Spiderman

• Rhino - Again, a repainted Hulk figure, all be it with a horn attached.
  • Vulture - The wings from 7307 would work well here.
  • Lizard - Could utilise the Lizard head from Ninja-Go.
  • Mysterio - In all honesty, I just wanna see TLC make a mini-fig with a Goldfish bowl for a head.

DC

Batman

• Ventriloquist - Either (or preferably, both :tongue: ) Wesker or Reily, with Scarface as a new mold replacement for a hand.
  • Doctor Phosphorus - Again, an easy use for the firey skeleton from the Queen Ann's Revenge.
  • Professor Pyg - Mini-fig scale Pig Mask, please! :grin:
  • Deacon Blackfire - A reverend figure? Please! :grin:

Other

• Gorilla Godd - Just remold the Gorilla figure from the Collectable Minifigure series.
  • Green Arrow & Black Canary - Normal figures, I just really want to see these two!
  • Aquaman - Again, like the above, I just really wanna see him get made! :grin:

Wildcat, Hawkman and Hawkgirl, Blackhawk, Red Tornado 1 and Animal Man :thumbup:

I would love a Blackhawk plane set too, if we are really going for mad wish/dreams.

[*]Lizard - Could utilise the Lizard head from Ninja-Go.

[*]Mysterio - In all honesty, I just wanna see TLC make a mini-fig with a Goldfish bowl for a head.

[*]Green Arrow & Black Canary - Normal figures, I just really want to see these two!

Lizard can easily be made from the new series 5 Godzilla, but an official fig would be nice. Mysterio could easily be made by sandy's head-dome, killer crocs body, green legs, purple cap from the original dumbledore, yellow hands, and a clear head. I've also made a decent Black Canary from the yellow-ish hair the falls over one shoulder, Mutt Williams leather jacket, a female face, and black hips with dark grey legs.

as for me, from DC

Flash, Booster Gold, Green Arrow, Shazam, Martian Man-hunter, Zatanna, Hawk Man and clayface, Mad Hatter, Killer Moth, Grundy, Braniac, Gorilla Grod, and I think Gentlemen Ghost would be a cool figure. Also Lex Luther in his power suit if he is just in regular Lex attire in the upcoming set..

I think I'll discuss Marvel in a later post, I need to collect my thoughts :blush:

Why has nobody suggested Ghost Rider yet?

I'd love a Ghost Rider minfigure, Johhny Blaze or Danny Ketch...

And there's the new movie coming out, too....

having said that, it's out near the beginning of 2012, if Lego were doing anything with the Marvel license for Ghost Rider sets we'd know about it by now. But just the figure would be grand....or an action figure. I'd like that.

I was originally so caught up in writing the original thread post I later realized I missed Green Arrow. Yes, of course our boy Oliver-- I'd go absolutely mad for a true Green Arrow minifig. Glad to see I'm not the only one!

I doubt Marvel / DC characters (or any other licensed characters) will be offered in minifigure-and-accessory-only packs a la the Minifigures (i.e., the "collectible minifigures") line, for reasons discussed a number of times before. The companies holding licenses for action figures based on those properties would surely object to TLG selling something that could be seen as similar; TLG likely needs to stick to sets with enough pieces that there's no mistaking them for anything other than construction toys.

Back on topic... aside from my previously-mentioned Howard the Duck, I'd like to see the Fantastic Four for Marvel, and the Unknown Soldier for DC.

Edited by Blondie-Wan

I would welcome any Batman minifigure with open arms, especially since there is so many different versions of each character. :classic:

Otherwise, I think some classic superheroes would work the best. Since most of them had fairly simple outfits, and are both child-friendly and nostalgic for adults. The Flash and Aquaman spring to mind.

I do find myself wondering how Lego will make sets for any of these superheroes (except Batman + X-men), they don't really have vehicles. I think individual minifigures is the best way to go. The original announcement did say (Action Figures, Construction Sets and Minifigures'.

We'll just have to wait and see, I guess. :sceptic:

I love the ones we are getting already, they are really superb! I would like so many different super heroes, but the one I want most is - The green lantern core!

Prehaps, 5-7 diferent lanterns? (including Hal Jorden and Sinestro) Possibly even a guardian or two! Oh I can dream :cry_happy:

Thanks CB

I do find myself wondering how Lego will make sets for any of these superheroes (except Batman + X-men), they don't really have vehicles.

Buildings, naturally. They did a bunch of sets for the first two Spider-Man movies, remember; they can do plenty more for everyone else. And I think it's a given the big Marvel set will be the Avengers helicarrier.

I would want Baron Zemo, Hydra goons, Bucky, Iron Patriot, Odin, Loki, Lady Sif and the Warriors Three, and basically every other Captain America villain. :tongue:

For me,

MARVEL:

Tony Stark

War Machine

Black Widow

Apocalypse

Deadpool

Professor X (with wheelchair)

Angel/Archangel

Gambit

Odin

Destroyer

DC:

Green/Red Lantern Corps.

Joker (TDK Variant)

Mr. Freeze

Bane

Edited by k_peek_2000

Buildings, naturally. They did a bunch of sets for the first two Spider-Man movies, remember; they can do plenty more for everyone else. And I think it's a given the big Marvel set will be the Avengers helicarrier.

I suppose... I still that there's not much they could do with buildings (they'd probably just be small/facades anyway). :sceptic:

I also forgot that Captain America could have a small 'Motercycle Battle' set. Iron Man could maybe have that Formula 1 scene, from the start of Iron Man 2.

Once we have pictures, we'll have answers. And that time shouldn't be too far away...

I suppose... I still that there's not much they could do with buildings (they'd probably just be small/facades anyway). :sceptic:

I also forgot that Captain America could have a small 'Motercycle Battle' set. Iron Man could maybe have that Formula 1 scene, from the start of Iron Man 2.

Once we have pictures, we'll have answers. And that time shouldn't be too far away...

Sorry, as this is off-topic, but aren't the Iron Man and Captain America sets supposedly based of off The Avengers movie? :sceptic:

:classic:

Sorry, as this is off-topic, but aren't the Iron Man and Captain America sets supposedly based of off The Avengers movie? :sceptic:

:classic:

That always seemed to be the official version of it... Hopefully we might get sets from those films later. With Iron Man 3 and Thor 2 coming up, they might revisit those films even if they don't release sets of those right now.

Fingers crossed. :classic:

Marvel is pretty easy for me, ahem, Deadpool and Hawk-eye.

For DC I'd have to pick, Aquaman and Flash. Though I'm thinking of more. :moar: