Mr. Elijah Timms

What DC/Marvel Hero/Villain Do You Most Want To See Made In LEGO?

chrome silver surfer

saber tooth

grey hulk

carnage

rhino

ultron

spawn and violator

Seeing how many characters in the Lego Lord Of The Rings game ended up getting identical minifigures released in sets, what do you think the chances are of the Fantastic Four showing up next year?

nn5k0o.jpg

Seeing how many characters in the Lego Lord Of The Rings game ended up getting identical minifigures released in sets, what do you think the chances are of the Fantastic Four showing up next year?

Very slim in my opinion :sceptic: the reboot isn't coming out until at least 2015. The current line of Avengers is the main focus with Marvel right now it seems :angry:

If Lego decides what a gold mine they're sitting on and start producing more sets per wave, yes. Seeing as that's unlikely, unfortunately I doubt it :/. I'm still holding onto the hope for a Baxter Building S@H set.

Doesn't Fox own the rights to Fantastic Four (movie versions anyway)..? That could prevent their inclusion unless this rumoured Simpsons tie-in involves more of Fox's IP (movie X-Men etc)

Edited by AngryChair

Doesn't Fox own the rights to Fantastic Four (movie versions anyway)..? That could prevent their inclusion unless this rumoured Simpsons tie-in involves more of Fox's IP (movie X-Men etc)

Yes, Fox does. But if Lego wants to make a set featuring COMIC versions of the characters, there's nothing stopping them, except public interest maybe.

Like Torch and Mr. Fantastic are based on their comic appearances, in the game so will Thing, Woman, SS, Galactus. Dr. Doom will be based on his minifig most likely

Judging by the boots, I doubt that they will come out next year, at least not those designs. :sceptic: I do hope that the FF shows up soon though.... :classic:

While many of the mainstream heroes and villans could be made into sets, what about some smaller names for SDCC exclusives. As I stated on the 2013 Super Heroes page, we've had 6 characters so far over the last 2 years. Hopefully that trend will continue next month at SDCC 2013.

I would really love to see exclusives of the following (as I don't think having sets of these guys would be all that profitable for LEGO):

Captain Britain (Marvel)

She-Hulk (Marvel)

Scarlet Witch (Marvel)

Wasp (Marvel)

Batwing (DC)

Brainiac (DC)

Ultraman (DC)

Man-Bat (DC)

Edited by olliebojangles

i'd love to see:

- Annihilus

- Mysterio

- Boomerang

- Tarantula

- Rhino

- Scorpion

- Spider slayer

- Electro

- The Spot

- Stiltman

LEGO will never produce really obscure characters. Way too unmarketable.

So? The name of the thread is 'what character do you most wanna see made'

We all know Lego would only produce those characters that show up in movies, or popular cartoons. And even then they will make them like they are portraited as the characters of the movies/cartoons and not the comic strips (The stuff where it began with in the first way)

And oh yeah i wanna add Vision to my list too. That guy is also a great character.

LEGO will never produce really obscure characters. Way too unmarketable.

They will if it lasts as long as SW. :laugh: I mean we are getting some really obscure characters in SW now.

It would be great if TLG gave us one Fantastic Four comic based set next year (like the X-men 2012 set). It would also be a good time as it would be before the GG and Captain America 2 films occupy probably all the summer/spring sets.

I'd love Vicki Vale, plus Alfred and Lucius Fox too. Batman could use some more civillian characters.

I'd really like to see a Joker minifigure that depicts him from Batman: The Animated Series. It's never going to happen, but that's my favorite Joker for sure.

Depending on how long the line will last, at least "Scarlet Witch" is´nt too unlikey as it looks like she will be teaming up with the avengers in the upcoming Avengers- Sequel ;)

If they're used in one of the video games, there should be minifigures, plain and simple! Supergirl, Batgirl, Nightwing, the Hawks, Brainiac, Clayface, and even Killer Moth are probably near the top of my list for DC.

For Marvel, I think they've done alright with the movie characters thanks to Avengers, but I wish Lego had gotten the Marvel license sooner so they could've capitalized on the Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes cartoon. Ultimate Spider-Man is giving them a nice group of characters to pick from (who'd have thought we'd ever see Iron Fist or Nova before the rest of the X-Men besides Wolverine?), but Avengers: EMH had such a deep roster of characters between the changing Avengers line-up, guest stars, and villains... the possibilities would be endless.

But right now I'm hoping they keep the license throughout the next slate of Marvel movies, because if we get Guardians of the Galaxy sets, that has to mean a Rocket Raccoon minifigure!

Yeah EMH would have made awesome Lego sets. Hydra, baron zemo, baron strucker, Amora the enchantress, Kang the conqueror, red skull, grim reaper! The list is endless!!!!

The Sinister Six (not a particular incarnation but my ideal line up is: shocker, doc ock, mysterio, sandman, rhino, kraven)

Silver Surfer

Carnage

Morbius

Dr. Strange

A proper Dr. Doom

Black Panther

Black Manta

Red Hood

Earth 2 Dr. Fate

Earth 2 Flash

Hal Jordan

Atrocitus

Sinestro

Cyborg

Beast Boy

Raven

Starfire

(All in Teen Titans Go! versions)

Batgirl

Nightwing

Comic GL (my SDCC one isn't good enough :tongue: )

Flash

Edited by Tolkien

Marvel: F4, silver surfer, Odin (Hopkins), professor Xavier, mysterio, green goblin , red skull, baron zemo, the lizard

dc: Alfred, Ras al ghul, batgirl, gold armoured jor el(mos),batman (grey and black design to pay homage to 2006 line), zod (krypton armour mos), darkseid, the flash, green lantern, Martian manhunter, man bat , Nightwing.

They will if it lasts as long as SW. :laugh: I mean we are getting some really obscure characters in SW now.

It would be great if TLG gave us one Fantastic Four comic based set next year (like the X-men 2012 set). It would also be a good time as it would be before the GG and Captain America 2 films occupy probably all the summer/spring sets.

I'd be surprised if gotg sets even come out. I haven't met a kid in my life who knows them and even I was stumped as to who they were when I heard about the movie! I only recognised nova because he was in that awful Spiderman show. I would doubt Lego would spend a wave of sets on characters with such a low level of exposure to kids. I think it'll be thor 2 this autumn and cap in 2014 maybe with some comic sets and some ultimate Spiderman.

Yeah I hope to see the F4 in the winter wave. Everyone knows who they are especially kids they know their powers and what they are like. Its not like they are really obscure characters no one has even heard of.

Judging by the boots, I doubt that they will come out next year, at least not those designs. :sceptic: I do hope that the FF shows up soon though.... :classic:

I reckon we could see them minus the boots though. Lego usually base the design of the minifigures in game on figures they are planning. Examples: davy jones, bootstrap bill, Mola ram, short round, Willie Scott all released in sets after their videogame incarnations. It could happen with the 4 I hope! Wouldn't mind some xmen too.

Edited by legofreak86