Mr. Elijah Timms

What DC/Marvel Hero/Villain Do You Most Want To See Made In LEGO?

Fantastic Four Definitely! I'd buy two Mister Fantastics to make one into Professor Impossible. Also do you guys think Lego could pull off the stretchy powers using stretchy material for the Minifigure or would they just include Plastic pieces representing his powers or just not attempt it at all?

They'd probably just give us an extra set of woody arms and legs to replicate his stretchy powers.

I know other Eurobricks members have mentioned them before, but I think both kids and AFOLs would really get a kick out of adding a few pets to the fun world of Lego Super Heroes.

I'd really like to see characters like Krypto (Superman's dog), Ace (Batman's dog), Streaky (Supergirl's cat), Isis (Catwoman's cat), Bud and Lou (the Joker's hyenas), and more! I wouldn't mind if Lego made some original pets, too. For example, if Scarecrow is in another set he could have two or three crows as accessories.

It would be great to see Marvel pets too, like Redwing (the Falcon's falcon), Lockheed (X-Men's resident little purple dragon), and others. If they put the Lizard in a Spider-Man set, give him some fun reptile pet accessories.

(click the picture for larger images of the poster on Ebay)

623210610_tp.jpg

They'd probably just give us an extra set of woody arms and legs to replicate his stretchy powers.

Took a look at the Woody Minifigure it'd probably be an alternate Torso rather than arms because the Arms are kind of a pain to remove and put back in.

This is VERY late but I would love to see: Supergirl, a better Green Arrow, Black Canary, Martian Manhunter, and Cyborg, Batgirl, Nightwing, Booster Gold (SDCC maybe?), Shazam, and Hourman. Killer Croc, Gorilla Grodd and Darkseid as big figs (I don't know why GG wasn't a big fig in the game whereas Kingpin got a big fig, seriously?) Captain Cold, a better Bizzaro, cheetah, Giganta as a buildable fig, like 6 inches tall, Black Adam, Killer Moth, Mongul as a big fig, Apocalypse, and Solomun Grundy as big figs, Sinestro, Star Sapphire, a WAY better GL, and maybe even Kilowag.. From Marvel I expect: White Tiger, Power-Man, Black Cat, MJ, Gwen Stacy, Rhino, a comic Green Goblin. A Juggernaut big fig, Mystic, Jean Grey, Prof. X, Cyclops, Gambit, and Toad (with a Gollum like mold), the F4, a $300 Galactus set, a new Dr. Doom, Mrs Marvel, Silver Sufer, Silver Samurai, Viper, the Vision, and lastly I know it's odd but Squirrel Girl, I don't buy Chima so if Lego could do a SDCC of Squirrel Girl (I'm going next year) I could get a good piece and a "unique" figure.

Edited by STSH2013Lego

Large Hero Factory/Exo Force Hybrid style Sentinel set that comes with 2 X-men Nightcrawler and Shadowcat.

I want variants of the Avengers and SHIELD Agents in a set like this: :laugh:

Shield Heli-Carrier ( Death-Star Priced Set)

Features include huge Command Deck with space for Nick Fury, multiple computer consoles and other details.

SHIELD Laboratory with scientific equipment and Window, Hulk's lab from the Avengers.

SHIELD Holding Facility with drop-out feature and external walkway with holding cell.

Armory Room with Captain America's Shield, Bow, Pistols and other Accesories.

Fighter Jet refill station with storage for SHIELD Fighter from Helicarrier Attack.

Room for Quinjet on deck, and deck is removable.

Lastly, broken turbine with access for Cap and Iron Man.

Minifigures: Nick Fury ( Trenchcoat), Maria Hill, Male SHIELD Agent, Female SHIELD Agent, Bruce Banner, Tony Stark, Thor, Steve Rogers, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Loki and 2x Loki's Soldiers

Edited by LegoFan117

Where to begin.....I would love to see a set of the Uncanny X-Men. Also, a set of the 5 original X-Men.

X-Men:

Gambit

Nightcrawler

Beast

Angel

Cable

Bishop

Sauron

Rouge

Havok

Colossus

Juggernaut

Phoenix

Dark Phoenix

Phoenix Five

....just the ones I can think of.

Every version of Spide-Man...black suit, 2099, scarlet (both Ben and Cain), FF, iron, Sensational

Sinister 6

Any other Spider-Man villain would be awesome.

Carnage or any other symbiote

MJ, Gwen, Ben, May, Flash (both civilian and Venom)

Would love to see an Ultimate WWII Cap

After seeing the recent trailer for the Marvel Super Heroes videogame, I would love to see the BigFigs like COLOSSUS, Juggernaut, Hulkbuster Iron Man, etc. Maybe throw in a Hero Factory-type Sentinel for The X-Men to battle. Here's a thought: maybe release a 2-or 3-pack of superhero Minifigs along with a comic book that ties the figures together. Bonus points for the comic being "redrawn" in LEGO-style.

I'd definitely want that big fig of Juggernaught. The design from the video game is perfect. I kind of prefer Colossus as a regular minifigure though.

I'm not quite sure if this is the right place to ask but assuming it is , do any of you know if Lego is aloud to make big figs for DC? I understand that some figs don't need big figs, but looking back at Gorilla Grodd and Killer Croc wouldn't it have made sense for them to have big figs? I still can't believe Lego went as far as to make Kingpin a big fig and leave Gorilla Grodd out of proportion and weird looking. I figured that if Lego could make a big fig out of GG they would, I just assumed the reason they didn't was because they weren't aloud to, does anyone have any information on this?

I'm not quite sure if this is the right place to ask but assuming it is , do any of you know if Lego is aloud to make big figs for DC? I understand that some figs don't need big figs, but looking back at Gorilla Grodd and Killer Croc wouldn't it have made sense for them to have big figs? I still can't believe Lego went as far as to make Kingpin a big fig and leave Gorilla Grodd out of proportion and weird looking. I figured that if Lego could make a big fig out of GG they would, I just assumed the reason they didn't was because they weren't aloud to, does anyone have any information on this?

As long as DC approves the design of the big fig in line with their character templates I would see no reason why they could not. But don't compare the characters from the video games to what Lego will or can actually make. The video games are made under license by Travelers Tales (Tt). The new Marvel game has a ton of "BigFigs" shown in it simply because this is the first time that Tt has used these types of bigger playable character models in the game. They had not yet developed this feature for the Lego Batman 2 game. (Batman2's innovative feature was open world roaming. Which they also used in the LotR game). There is some casual back and forth between Tt and TLG in terms of design. But what one makes is normally not completely indicative of what the other will do. Tt will use existing lego designs wherever possible, often including some that we the public have not yet seen. But where no design exists they will make their own. It seems that Lego will occasionally draw some inspiration from what appears in game, but it is rare and never a direct copy unless it is something promotional. (ie Elrond minifig)

and honestly, I don't think DC has quite as many A list or well known characters that would require or benefit from a Big Fig? Marvel has some prime candidates. Hulk, The Thing, etc. DC has less that are well known, and pretty much none that are heroes. Kilowog is the only that I can think of offhand. Clayface would need a big fig. Gorilla Grod could go either way? (as a one shot villain he works well as a Big Fig. But if you are doing a Flash set with Gorilla City than you would want a bunch of minifig size dudes ala Chima.) Killer Croc will depend heavily on which version of the character they do. He really isn't supposed to be THAT big.

Edited by Faefrost

I've been a comic fan since I was 6 thanks to my Dad, who is also a comic fan, so this post is going to be extremely long and most of the ideas are probably rehashes, but this was a quick post.

Classic Captain America (with wings attached like Darth Maul's horns)

US Agent

Classic Iron Man (Mark 3 or 4, with authentic roller-skates!)

Classic Nick Fury

Classic Beast

Classic "Steve Ditko" Spiderman

Thunderstrike

Classic Thor

Wasp (I'd prefer one of her costumes from the 70s or 80s)

Giant Man

Goliath

Black Panther

Korvac

Thanos

Ultron

Past Pot Pete

The Melter

Zemo and the best line up of the Masters of evil (The line up that trashed the Avengers mansion would be great)

Yellow Costume Wolverine

Brown Costume Wolverine (My Favourite)

Patch

Days of Future Past Wolverine, Colossus, Storm, Shadow Cat, and Magneto

Second Genesis X Men Line Up (Including Thunderbird)

The Original, the classic, and the best line up of the Guardian’s Of the Galaxy (Before Vance became Major Victory)

Hercules

Scarlet Witch

Quicksilver

Captain Marvel

Classic Vision

Sentinels (at a cheap price, so you can Army build them)

Bishop

Cable

Classic Purple Hawkeye

Mockingbird

Classic Black Widow

the Original FF

Gambit

Dark Phoenix

Miss Marvel (Both Original and Modern Costumes)

Santa Doom from the What the X-Mas Special 1990

Rogue

Mastermold

Future "Human" Sentinals

The Original Exiles (Morph, Thunderbird, Blink, and Mimic in particular, but AoA Sabertooth, Spidey 2099, Longshot, Heather, Sunfire, or any other 01-06 lineu p would be great)

Sabertooth

Proteus

She Hulk

Warriors Three

The Brotherhood of Evil Mutants (Any Combination, although I would prefer a classic line up)

Earth

Namour

The Watcher

Galactus

The Infinity Gauntlet (as an accessory)

Silver Surfer

Dr Strange

Power Man (AKA Luke Cage)

Moon Knight

Earth 2149 Zombies (AKA Marvel Zombies, not my thing but from all this Zombie hype recently it would be popular)

Falcon

Sentry

Black Knight

Black Knight (the Bad Guy)

Brown Costume Wolverine

Days Of Future Past Wolverine and any other X Men from that timeline

Maestro and Old Rick from the Hulk comic, Future Imperfect (Wouldn’t the Souvenir Room be great as a set?)

Red Skull

Radioactive Man

Apocalypse

Kang

Immortalus

Blastar the Living Windbag

Purple pants Hulk

U-Foes

Crimson Dynamo

Taskmaster

Skrull, Kree, Sh'iar, and Badoon Soldiers

Sh'iar Imperial Guard

Spiderman, Hulk, and Dr Doom 2099

Guardsmen

Classic SHEILD Mandroids

The Inhuman's

Super Skrull's

Enchantress

Executioner

Beta Ray Thor

Impossible Man

Falcon

Ant Man

Black Goliath

The Ultimates

Dr Strange

The Hellfire Club (and the Guards)

Wonderman (Green or Black outfit would be great)

SHEILD cannon fodder

Doom Bots...

and more, probably to be added later I hope

DC

Wildcat

Martian Manhunter

Darkseed

Dr Fate

Teen Titans

A New Nightwing

Deathstroke

Atom

Since it seems we are getting a Hydra based set next year, I would love to see next figures appear one day too (but not as convention exclusives..):

WWII Captain America, with leather jacket and helmet, no mask and angular shield

Viper ; just the version as she appears in the Marvel game will do fine, thank you very much.. :cry_happy:

I'm predominantly a DC fan... who'd have thought.

I'd love to see the following:

A new Alfred

A more comic book/B:TAS Jim Gordon

Red Hood

Lucius Fox

Hugo Strange

A new Killer Croc

Mad Hatter

Clayface

Mr Zsasz

Talon from Court of Owls

Deadshot

Deathstroke

Firefly

Martian Manhunter

Green Lantern (Hal Jordon)

Cyborg

Darkseid (big fig)

Brainiac

Captain Cold

Reverse Flash

Boomerang

Gorilla Grodd

Black Mantra

I think the chances of us seeing Apocalypse just got a little higher now that he's hitting the big screen in 2016. Really hope Lego releases a tie in set with both him and Mr. Sinister.

Of my dream Marvel characters, the original Guardians of the Galaxy, only one will likely get made. I still read my '91 issues from time to time. The upcoming movie (Aug 2014) seems to be the current cast, so they may get made in Lego. The only one from the original characters is Yondu.

Some other figs that probably will never happen are all those wonderful Amalgam Comics characters, from the short-lived Marvel/DC joint project.

I have no real wants of DC characters, as I am less interested in them.