Mr. Elijah Timms

What DC/Marvel Hero/Villain Do You Most Want To See Made In LEGO?

I would love to have an F4& Chrome Surfer!

Whats wrong with the one we already have?

A lot of people hate it because it the USM version, but it is accurate to the comics

A lot of people hate it because it the USM version, but it is accurate to the comics

I thought that the problem that most people had with it was that there is too much blue. :sceptic:

I thought that the problem that most people had with it was that there is too much blue. :sceptic:

I think they are talking about Dr. Doom :wink: And I really don't have any problem with it. It is comic accurate and I don't really know what they could do to improve upon it? IMO it has just enough detail to look accurate and still have the LEGO feel to it.

Edited by Spider-Man

We are talking about Doom, and why some hate him. I actually think the USM Spidey is great.

I think they are talking about Dr. Doom :wink: And I really don't have any problem with it. It is comic accurate and I don't really know what they could do to improve upon it? IMO it has just enough detail to look accurate and still have the LEGO feel to it.

Oops. :grin::facepalm:

I agree with both of you. One of the best SH figures in my opion.

Doom looks far too cartoonish for my tastes. He looks more like a goofy scientist and less like an evil genius who has battled with gods. I guess collecting minimates for so long has made demanding but i'll modify the existing Doom to fi my tastes. I'll get some green pauldrons and a waistcape, some vambrances and in general make him more fir to the evil, genius, overlord that he is. The spidey is meh because he has far too much blue. I'll paint him as well to make him look more like the traditional spidey.

I would quite like a Hugo Strange, Mad Hatter or Tweedledee & Tweedledum. That'd be nice.

Marvel:

Red Skull

War Machine

Whiplash

Odin

Sebastian Shaw (X-men First Class)

Doctor Doom

Fantastic 4

Silver Surfer

Deadpool ( :wub: )

Nick Fury (Samuel L. Jackson)

Abomonation (Hulk Villain)

DC is pretty much covered, except for Flash, but I think they're already making him.

Um Deadpool and War Machine are already minifigures...

Um Deadpool and War Machine are already minifigures...

I don't remember Deadpool or War Machine being released in 2011. :tongue:

I don't remember Deadpool or War Machine being released in 2011. :tongue:

Deadpool was released in 2012 and War Machine was released in 2013 as part of Iron Man 3 theme.

Deadpool was released in 2012 and War Machine was released in 2013 as part of Iron Man 3 theme.

I know. I was implying the post Lego65200animations quoted was 2 years out of date. :wink:

Getting back to the topic, something like this is exactly what I picture a Lego Apocalypse should look like. The proportions are just like the Hulk figure. I'd love to see Lego release one remarkably similar, with the exception of a less cute/more menacing face.

SHS351.jpg

Either of these two parts in light grey would also be perfect for cords on Apocalypse (it isn't Apocalypse without them :tongue: )

73590c03a.jpg

57539.jpg

SHS354.jpg

I'd love to see

-Carnage

-Ghost

-Death's Head

-some AIM agents

-Taskmaster

-Annihilus

-Ant Man

-Black Panther

-Cross Bones

-Fantomex

-Archangel

-Klaw

-Luke Cage

-Red Skull

-Moonstone

-Cable

-Moon Knight

-Domino

And with the recent SDCC news I hope the Marvel line survives til 2015, it would pretty much guarantee a minifig of my favorite villain, Ultron!!

I would like to see Wasp personally, especially if they could find a way to make a mini version along with a normal sized figure.

- Red Skull (comics and movie versions)

- Hydra soldier (First Avenger movie)

- Blade

- TDKR Catwoman

- TDK Joker

- TDK Harvey Dent

- Lucius Fox

Nightcrawler, Mystique, Rogue, Gambit, Shadowcat, Colossus, Cyclops, Sabretooth, Daken, Toad, Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, Polaris, Pyro, Iceman, Psylocke.

At the moment I do not have many wishes for future DC/Marvel minifigures, though that is mainly because of my lack of comic knowledge. The only characters I truly wish to see in the future are the following:

Marvel: Green Goblin (comic version, not awful USM version), Carnage, Rhino (again, comic version), Electro (comic version too) and the Hulkbuster Iron Man armour (preferably Iron Man 3 version)

DC: Green Arrow (different to SDCC version), Killer Moth, Bizarro (different to SDCC version), Green Lantern (in some form) and Sinestro

I think that Lego should make a Deadpool figure and a Deathstroke figure

Good news for you then :sweet: ;Deadpool has already been made:

0067341916844_500X500.jpg.

Edited by Cammo

MARVEL

1) Jean

2) Cyclops

3) Gambit

4) Storm

5) Iceman

6) Silver surfer

7) Carnage

8) Electro

9) Fantstic 4

10) Captain America (like the flash helmet)

11) Ant Man

DC

1) Nightwing

2) Batgirl

3) Black Mask

4) Mad Hatter

5) Killer Moth

6) Green Lanten

7) Martain Manhunter

8) Cyborg

9) Sinestro

10) Ra's al Ghul

Edited by Legoman123

Fantastic Four Definitely! I'd buy two Mister Fantastics to make one into Professor Impossible. Also do you guys think Lego could pull off the stretchy powers using stretchy material for the Minifigure or would they just include Plastic pieces representing his powers or just not attempt it at all?