Angeli

Drow

valsharess.jpg

Drow, are race of dark elves, located in the Underdark.

I've indexed all my Drow cities with all fantasy made minifigs in this post, and I will update it with new creations

The atmosphere should be dark, with a lot of angry looking Drow, undead, demons and other fantasy creatures. Cities should also look dark and scary, but in the same time they should be tall and slim showing all greatness of elfish architecture. I love details, and making patterns with arch bricks. Water, as one of the wealth indicators in Underdark is always present. And a tree, a show-of how the strong Drow magic is, when it can sustain a green plant underground. Bridges are always present, fire and crystals.

You will meet a whole bunch of familiar faces in those cities, some passing trough, some living in them, and others attacking it; like Bodhi, Viconia deVir, Lloth, Drizzt Do'Urden and others. Baldur's gate is my favorite game, as you can see ;)

And there is one girl-only paladin group that really does not like Drow, and they are making fuss everywhere. They are strong, tough, fearless and wearing makeup :)

Some creations are more then 3m high, usually few meters long. All minifigs, as well as the city are totally "playable". In other words, nothing is just leaned on to another just for photographs, a no minifigs will come apart when taken into hands, you can play with everything; city itself is accessible and easy to play with. Playability was something I was going for.

Menzoberranzan

m0.jpg

m1.jpgm2.jpg m3.jpg m4.jpgm5.jpg

m6.jpg.m7.jpg m8.jpg m9.jpg m10.jpg

More pictures, a story about how this 2.5m x 2m (x 2.5m high) city was build, with construction pictures and story about city parts, water, Lloth church and famous slums can be found here on Eurobricks

Ched Nasad

c0.jpg

c1.jpg c2.jpg c3.jpg c11a.jpg c12.jpg

c7.jpg c8.jpg c4.jpg c10.jpg c6.jpg c9.jpg

More pictures, construction tips, story about underground river, Lloth church, many of the bridges and all other details can be found here on Eurobricks

Ust Natha

u0.jpg

u1.jpg u2.jpg u3.jpg u4.jpg u5.jpg u13.jpg

u6.jpg u7.jpg u8.jpg u9.jpg u10.jpg u11.jpg

More pictures describing how it was built, minifigs and better angles of the battle for "the first" city of the Drow, with one brave mouse that scared a dragon, lurkers from the water, new snot windows can be found and horde of the undead pouring trough a portal can be found here on Eurobricks

Chaulssin

ch0.jpg

ch1.jpg ch2.jpg ch10.jpg ch4.jpg ch5.jpg

ch6.jpg ch7.jpg ch8.jpg ch9.jpg ch3.jpg

More pictures, comparison pictures with a live person of this 140 cm tall castle with base of 32x32 studs can be found here on Eurobricks

Eryndlyn

e0.jpg

e7.jpg e2.jpg e3.jpg e4.jpg e5.jpg e6.jpg

More pictures of this ancient, ruined Drow town can be found here on Eurobricks

Maerimydra

ma0.jpg

ma1.jpg ma2.jpg ma3.jpg ma4.jpg ma5.jpg ma6.jpg

More pictures of this old, abandoned Drow city can be found here on Eurobricks

Ruined temple of Shar

r0.jpg

r1.jpg r2.jpg r3.jpg r4.jpg r5.jpg r6.jpg

More pictures of this ruined shrine with details like a thumb with skeleton king, broken windows and cheese slope pattern roads can bi found here on Eurobricks

Lith My'athar

comingsoon.jpg, but until full presentation, you can follow construction here on Eurobricks

Rilauven

comingsoon.jpg

Llurth Dreir

comingsoon.jpg

Minifgs are important part of this fantasy. As kids, we could play with wood sticks and call them solders and monsters. Today, nothing changed, but we also have a lot of different lego parts to mingle together :) Making dwellers of the Underdark, I've also used custom made parts from brickforge, brickTW and arealight.

xd0.jpg

Drow rule supreme! ;)

xd1.jpg xd2.jpg xd4.jpg xd5.jpg xd49.jpg xd3.jpg

Dark-one...........Alu-fiend..............................Duergar.............Eldritch giant .....Fiend................................ Champion of Eilistraee

xd7.jpg xd8.jpg xd9.jpg xd10a.jpgxd13.jpg xd6.jpg

Bodhi................Cambion...........Cyclop impaler...Drizzt Do'Urden....................Hag....................................Githyanki

xd12.jpg xd90.jpg xd15.jpg xd16.jpg xd17.jpg xd30.jpg

Genasi..............Wrath.................................Invisible stalker...Kuo-toa.............Vargouille.........Bone golem

xd80.jpg xd20.jpg xd21.jpg xd22.jpg xd88.jpg xd87.jpg

Three-Kree........Wignut................................Yuan-ti..............Drow firearcher.....................Wood gnome.....Witch doctor

xd24.jpg xd25.jpg xd26.jpg xd28.jpg xd36.jpg xd86.jpg

Baatezu.............................Aldinach.............................Anti-paladin........Battle-harpie......Dark Warden.....Wight

xd31.jpg xd32.jpg xd33.jpg xd34.jpg xd35.jpg xd29.jpg

Bugbear............Cambion............Cornugon..........Crystal-throne ruler..............Lich...................Beholder

xd39.jpg xd40.jpg xd41.jpg xd42.jpg xd83.jpgxd37.jpg

Deep Imaskari....Demon...............................Drider................Drow hunter........................Undead sirine.....Dead knight captain

xd43.jpg xd44.jpg xd45.jpg xd46.jpg xd47.jpg xd48.jpg

Drow torturer......Drow captain......................Drow guard..........Drow warrior.....Drow sorcerer.....Erinyes

xd52.jpg xd53.jpg xd54.jpg xd11.jpg xd84.jpg xd91.jpg

Goblin.................................Orog..................................Greater wrath.....Drow wand mage.Vampire...........Hobgoblin

xd56.jpg xd57.jpg xd58.jpg xd59.jpg xd60.jpg xd85.jpg

Ilihtid.................Drow thrall...........................Isair...................................Lich...................Lloth thrall.........Vrock

xd61.jpg xd62.jpg xd63.jpg xd64.jpg xd18.jpg xd67a.jpg

Madae.................................Marilith...............................Drow matriarch..Mermaid warrior..Ulihtarid............Minotaur

xd68.jpg xd69.jpg xd70.jpg xd71.jpg xd72.jpg xd73.jpg

Myconid............Nycaloth..............................Orc..................Orc shaman.......Pazuzu.............Planetar

xd81.jpg xd75.jpg xd76.jpg xd77.jpg xd78.jpg xd79.jpg

Vampire lord......Rakshasa...........................Revenant...........Rock raider..........................Bulezau.............Spectre

xd27.jpg xd19.jpg xd55.jpg xd92.jpg

Battle formian......................Viconia deVir.......................Highlanders.........................Greater umberhulk

xd23.jpg xd82.jpg xd50.jpg xd51.jpg

Drow noble..........................Umberhulk...........................Frog king...........................Gnome

xd93.jpg xd94.jpg xd95.jpg xd96.jpg

Ulitharid thrall......................Zovvut.................................Dark priest...........................Quaggoth

The GIRLS - the Sword sisters

The fighting force of good - they are funny, smiling, battle-ready and always on the task fo purging evil fom the Drow cities. Compiled from all races, mainly paladins, they are bringing havoc to the underworld

xg0.jpg

Girls power!

oublivae.jpg sword_sister_16.jpg undead-sorceress.jpg solar.jpg rogue.jpg xg5.jpg

Oublivae............She half-orc.......Undead sorceress....Solar...........Rouge.................................Captain (my favourite:))

archon.jpg girls-power.jpg paladin-knight.jpg paladin-lady.jpg paladin-leader.jpg paladin_sorcerer.jpg

Archon...............................Girl power!...........................Paladin knight...Paladin lady........Paladin leader....Paladin sorceres

sword_sister_01.jpg sword_sister_02.jpg sword_sister_06.jpg sword_sister_11.jpg paladin.jpg iron-sisters-4.jpg

Battle priest.......Assassin.............................Battle mage........................Conjurer............Paladin..............Seraphim archer

sword_sister_12.jpg sword_sister_13.jpg seraphim-lord.jpg seraphim-runner.jpg seraphim.jpg iron-sisters-5.jpg

Enforcerer.........Sword master.....Seraphim lord......................Seraphim runner......Seraphim......................Dark rogue

elf_bladesinger.jpg fire_giant.jpg fire_giant_2.jpg iron-sisters-1.jpg

Elf bladesinger.....................Fire giant............................Fire giant.............................Iron1

human_rogue.jpg human_valkyrie.jpg sword_sister_07.jpg dryad.jpg

Rogue.................................Valkyrie..............................Squire.................................Dryad

elf_archer.jpg good_witch.jpg iron-sisters-3.jpg comingsoon.jpg

Elf archer...........Good witch.......Arcane archer

More pictures can be found on my Brickshelf

I will update this post as I make new stuff :)

That is a real :thumbup: megastructure! there is a dark feeling to your moc! and i thought the Red & Black combo looks excellent too!

This is amazing :laugh: ! You are incredible at building and you have a great collection of minifigures! :thumbup:

Edited by Hiawatha

The cities you've already completed are enourmous works all on their own, but seeing all of your creations around the culture of the Drow makes it frighteningly clear just how big of a project this really is.

Having an Index similar to the Unseen library is completely justified, given that only your recent Lith My'Athar is viewed regurlary, despite every single one deserving the most attention and appreciation :cry_happy:

The same goes for that bazillion of original minifigures you design for each new city :thumbup:

Um, wow, that's a stunning number of creations, it's a very unique style, but fits into the historic theme nicely.

This is impressive. I love the attention to detail and the wide variety of minifigs. Of all the ones shown, which minifig is your favorite?

This is impressive. I love the attention to detail and the wide variety of minifigs. Of all the ones shown, which minifig is your favorite?

Thank you, my friends :)

definitely the most favorite minifig is Drow from Ched Nasad:

xd0.jpg

The second in line would be Naga from Lith My'athar

tnaga.jpg

there are tons of new minifigs in Lith My'athar, but I will index them here when everything is finished ;) Go trough the thread

tdrow-spellward.jpgtgenie-fire.jpgttt.jpg tslaad-wizard.jpgtazer.jpgtcyclop-shaman.jpg

thalf-fiend-durzagon.jpgtvarag-lord.jpgtwater-monster.jpgtwings.jpgtbattle-sirine-2.jpgthalf-dragon.jpg

tnaga-thrall.jpgthalf-fiend.jpgtbodak.jpgtcyclop.jpgtbalhannoth.jpgtundead-cyclop.jpg