Sign in to follow this  
Sabarrus

[MOC] The Spaceman and the Dwarf

Great creation, the characters are easily recognizable evn without their names and adventure titles listed. I only got into the series about two days ago, though I managed to catch up to the latest episode. But where is the Diamond Sword? Does this take place after the friendly fire incident of Season 3, Episode 24?

Great creation, the characters are easily recognizable evn without their names and adventure titles listed. I only got into the series about two days ago, though I managed to catch up to the latest episode. But where is the Diamond Sword? Does this take place after the friendly fire incident of Season 3, Episode 24?

Thanks for the comment Tanma! Yeah that right there is Jock's sword! :tongue:

Do you have plans to make the Diamond Sword of Awesome? We know that he will one day get his diamond sword back, as when they had the vision of the future Riker had a sword of diamond in his hands. It could be that the video was made before he lost his sword, but I refuse to believe that they plan that far ahead.

One topic, how hard is it to balance the spaceman? He is quite a bot taller and has thinner legs, so I am guessing he is quite top heavy?