9 minutes ago, efferman said:

Yep, ist is a reasonable scale.

If your main target is based on 62.4 tires... then yes

It looks very nice and operations are smooth. Excellent work :thumbup:

Since now I have another technic inspector to make what I plan with current parts in my inventory I'll need another 20 years :laugh:

The loader looks really good and sturdy, including the functions. As does the Hooklift truck :) I had a small question - what is the maximum weight of the container that the hooklift can lift onto the truck? (I saw a container full of parts so it is pretty strong, but would be curious to know the weight)

What a glorious build!

I really admire all the little details, e.g. the closing of the gap on the double bent liftarm with the connector pieces ;-)

1 hour ago, efferman said:

1.5kg are possible

Thanks! that opens up lots of cool possibilities to have some "interesting containers" that are MOCs of their own, like a sorting plant, garbage compressor etc

A real beauty there, looks great and with all the things I really like about it, my favorite part, is the usage of the Technic bricks for the loader arm, not even sure why, lol.

On 9/29/2021 at 2:37 PM, efferman said:

Edited by Johnny1360

6 minutes ago, nota82 said:

What a great loader! We need lego sets like this.

Yes, 7 years is a lot of time since 42030.

Edited by efferman

@efferman, where is the cat?

I mean, the cat that was your avatar? I loved to see him/her, everytime I was browsing your absolutely and completely beyond anything I could accomplish (building skills, constructions, ideas, pieces you create, etc. etc.) ...  I'm sure that somewhere in this thread, many people have asked. As I do read you content quite regularly, I was surprised.

Hopefully nothing bad happened to him/her.

Sorry for maybe asking you for the 100th time.

All the best,
Thorsten

18 minutes ago, Toastie said:

where is the cat?

Well, the beloved Cat from my Avatar is in heaven since a few years.  Maybe i will change the avatar back to my CatEyes. The new Logo was made for something which is going public in March or April.

Oh, very sorry to hear that.

We have "cats and dogs" in the house since decades (well, the two cats from an abandoned cardboard box found upon cleanup in the bushes are still here and doing fine; our first lady dog from Greece lived with us for 16 years, went to heaven in late 2020. It was a loss, as it is, when you lose a beloved family member. We then decided to give a Pumi from Hungary a new home - she is 8+ years old, one eye blind, but she will never >ever< be beaten again; this seems to be what happened to her in her 8+ years of life).

I loved to see your beloved cat.

All the best,
Thorsten

Wait, wait - she is back! I just replied from the email notification without noticing. She is - wonderful.

Edited by Toastie

Yeah, it was wrong to change the avatar.

The Outside is done. Please note, this colour is not possible. White, and Black can made without changes, Red is possible with one or two changes.

51822646507_260d89bbb5_c.jpg

IMHO there should be homage to technic inspector; I'm still missing out pets that passed out... :sadnew:

Truck looks nice