11 minutes ago, efferman said:
Here is the preliminary partlist for the Dumper. Open in word, copy the text and import it a wanted List in bricklink.

Awesome! Uploaded it into brickowl. 
Now it'll take some time to check my rebrickable and see which parts i already have.. 
Wish rebrickable had an option to check part lists and show what i already have. But i guess once you publish it on rebrickable, it'll be possible. 
But i'm impatient :D 

One thing i'd add to the dump truck would be two of those red oil barrels on the deck like the real ones have when in use. 

How do you upload the parts list to bricklink? 

EDIT:
You need to use classic mode.. Got it working!

EDIT2:

Interesting.. I compared the same wishlist on the parts i'm missing. I could get the same parts over 50€ cheaper trough brickowl than i would have from bricklink. 
Still need 150-200€ of parts to complete the set. Hope the instructions won't be too expensive. 

Edited by Mechbuilds

Becaused the last vid was a bit Dark, The same thing with a few Pins at Daylight. By the Way, the Dumper instruction should be available tomorrow.

I think that this huge truck deserved a better suspension in the rear axle you had space for it, but it is still a great dumper.

I'm midway building it and waiting for parts.. But i kinda agree on the rear suspension part.. The spring twists sideways a great deal. Improvement would have been to rotate the spring 90 degrees so it's facing backwards instead of sideways. 
I might test it out if it works by using the pin with hole part. 

1 hour ago, jorgeopesi said:

rear axle you had space for it

At the beginning i had four yellow shocks in the Back. This was much to hard. Fully loaded the dual shock setup compresses only a bit.

Edited by efferman

10 minutes ago, efferman said:

At the beginning i had four yellow shocks in the Back. This was much to hard. Fully loaded the dual shock setup compresses only a bit.

I just talking about making it more realistic, my always unfinished one is smaller but it is strong enough using only grey springs. I admit that I envy your aesthetics is just in that way how I would like to finish my MOCs but I never achieve it. Making it perfect would be to have smaller springs and a panhard rod but I just dreaming.

Rear dumper suspension

My goal at this modell was simply big with less parts as possible. Simply to be playable. Even when the dimensions fit between a T284 and a R9800 my goal was not to replicate it exactly

On 10/13/2019 at 6:17 AM, Mechbuilds said:

Howcome it's cheaper on custombricks.de?

Doh, I purchased on rebrickable...

On 10/13/2019 at 6:15 AM, efferman said:

The instruction for the Dumper is out now

Why did you do black beams around the tray?
I'm planning to do them all in white, just wondering why you went black, when the real one is all white

On page 20, you're supposed to put the steering rack right up against the L motor. 
Where should the L motor wire be routed from? Behind the round tube pin connector?

hello:...I just build your truck SCANIA 10X4 ...It is an excellent model!!!!..I have only one qestion .  What kind of a trailer hook fits in to the fifth whell?  do you have any pictures?

The simpliest one is 1 stud thick, round and 2 studs long when you dont need forced trailer steering.

16 hours ago, efferman said:

Not mde yet, is this neccessary for a play model?

Well i think the play model is a nice frame to start building a play/display model. My intention with this is to actually drive it around but also try and make it look nice. Anywhere that it can be improved will be. 
But i still want it to be playable. 

EDIT:
22f07bce3e907f4a0ef9d830c40eec4f.jpg

Post apocalyptic fortress But perhaps i'll modify it so it has 2 rear axles instead of two wheels connected to each other because the outer wheel is really wobbly and easy to just pull off. 

Edited by Mechbuilds