If you are going to integrate a sleeper cab, please don't put a spoiler on top of it. It just looks weird with the spoiler.

To be more precise, with fully integrated sleeper with spoiler is meant a modern design like the Anthem. A oldschool design like the shown should not get a spoiler.

I see new monster (suppose Scania V8) is on the way *oh2*

Edited by I_Igor

4 hours ago, efferman said:

indeed. btw the frame height, with unlock mechanism

I could stole some ideas from you in future (if I manage to solve how to make front truck wheel...)

Looks very nice

It looks like evolution of Scania tow truck with extra perfectionism and extra touch with fine details like V8 logo. I see that idea that I use on JCB Loadall with double 5 X 7 frames is usefull for your truck

I like the way it looks. But this is too long truck for my taste. Have you consider throwing some color into the mix? Maybe on the cabin a few stripes here and there, just a little to give it some charm. Because every time I see some Scania online it's vivid, with loads of colors, and in a lot of cases they over do it.

I love a clean look and white is a good base vor stickers. A dark blue gripen will look good on the cab

I really like your Scania (a Streamline isn't it?).  The all white color scheme looks good to me, but you can maybe try to swap the white mudguards with black or dark grey ones. Well done for the V8 badge!

Well done. You can also you inverted studful 16L Beam. When I built my Nooteboom years ago, this proved to be efficient regarding bending. But obviously, the top surface wouldn't be smooth... 

A technic Beam or a system Beam?

by the way, i guess i know which type of train it will be.

40682976343_ed78b55a60_b.jpg