That one looks like shorter version (2.4 m) for long haul; but this is not what you build :wink:

On 11/19/2018 at 9:48 AM, efferman said:

Yeah, was a nice trip and i have made a small amount of Photos

Someone's been very patient with laying that tape. Looks very precise. Fantastic models. Seeing photos from the event overall, I really regret not coming this year. I hope I manage next one.

Best regards,

Miha

Michael, there was one JCB Loadall telehandler on event; did you had a chance to take photo of it?

I have found it in video posted (and made) by @functionalTechnic

Thanks

Edited by I_Igor
Write error...

29 minutes ago, efferman said:

Sorry no, and there is no lxf or Instruction available. 

So far I did not find it?, just managed to cut few images from video...?

5 hours ago, brickless_kiwi said:

Rule #1 don't eurobrick after working long hours...

Rule #2 eurobrick only on free weekend :laugh:...it happens to anyone, do not worry

Nice working hook loader. :thumbup:Trust me lightning in my photos is much worse...

Edited by I_Igor
Autocorrect did bad mind reading...

Wow, nice one. Looks and works just like the real. I've got a truck yard outside my window where I work, and I can see that procedure of loading and unleading at least twice a day :laugh:

Thanks, i have only to find a way to replace the printed actuators to make instructions

Edited by efferman

Michael, how long is travelling on your printed actuators?

Or it is better to use gear rack from Arocs for hook lift truck?

Thanks in advance.

The arocs actuator has 9 studs travel in 16 studs overall length. The width at the wormgear is 3 studs, the mounting point needs 3 studs too. My custom Actuator has 11 studs travel in 15 studs overall length, greatest width (at the lower mounting point ) is 2 studs.

So it needs much m ore space at critical places

3 minutes ago, efferman said:

The arocs actuator has 9 studs travel in 16 studs overall length. The width at the wormgear is 3 studs, the mounting point needs 3 studs too. My custom Actuator has 11 studs travel in 15 studs overall length, greatest width (at the lower mounting point ) is 2 studs.

So it needs much m ore space at critical places

That is valuable information. Thanks

It looked like Pinnacle at the first sight...and I remember when there were still rumors about Mack Anthem that you mentioned to build classic Mack truck, so I was thinking this is attempt to achieve that. 

It is very good idea to resort parts before build in review, so LEGO fans could make build of official sets more enjoyable. What is very usefull for me is the price of pf elements included in 42095 set without other parts. All reviews are very easy to understand despite "earthquake" (I would probably have similar reaction on xl sprockets but in my case 70kg would not cause to much damage :laugh: )

Generally I like more pictorial reviews than videos, so there is nothing to complain.