They are to big for steered axle at this scale. Very often it takes tens of hours to make optimum front axle if it is suspended, driven and steered (and shocks go into the cab area). My question is how robust is such solution?

I thought that you have already tested it with your famous plastic box full of LEGO connectors and beams to simulate total truck weight :wink:

My solution would probably be more conventional...one day

It works smooth :thumbup:

Looking forward to see it completed. Now I understand why you will use yellow mudguards :wink:

I see them every day at the road side, and even on graveyards...I think there is manufacturer called TUI or something (I'm not thinking on one older German traveling agency)

Just now, efferman said:

ToiToi or Dixie

You're right it is ToiToi (white with blue top)... anyway it is useful when (sh)it happens. :laugh:

The best part about hook trucks is the variant of payloads you can carry from flat trays to skip's to custom load out platforms ( we had a twin pull winch with spade legs on one. )

One again Mr Efferman, your a very talented man, and the scale looks great. and well within my budget compared to other trucks out there....

Agree, I am a silent follower of this topic, but every time I open it, I do enjoy what I see! :thumbup:

45 minutes ago, agrof said:

Agree, I am a silent follower of this topic, but every time I open it, I do enjoy what I see! :thumbup:

That makes two of us :thumbup:

33 minutes ago, jotta93 said:

That makes two of us :thumbup:

+1. @efferman I really like your attention for realistic proportions and ideas for new mechanisms and ways to actuate your functions. Your MODs and MOCs have been inspiration for me on a number of occasions. Keep up the good work.

Thanks

Today arrived a batch of Parts. Unfortunately some center parts are still missing

45071408494_fb04f6ed66_c.jpg

With Mudguards

45798019621_769738ae99_c.jpg

Edited by efferman

Honestly white and yellow looks better in real life than in virtual life. Based on color choices, It reminds me on my first LEGO set

lego-1909-rolls-royce-set-395-1-4.jpg

Now you know how long LEGO is my hobby

It seems you are a little bit older than me.

Fortunately i had an unopened Mack at home. the interior would not be there with it. Most of the parts are in the bricklink batch which is still on the way.

43993415280_4cf7f7796a_c.jpg

30870390407_b4e293de07_c.jpg

30870391487_122468b485_c.jpg

edit:

45763228842_2c51e04e5b_c.jpg

45763227722_b7ca8af55e_c.jpg

Edited by efferman

It looks much better in real life, but just one question: aren't seats a bit to narrow for that scale?

(Perhaps I have wrong perception because of known steering wheel issue)

Edit: with age comes wisdom :wink:

Edited by I_Igor

I agree in that...just a question. Anyway no one shall look to interior since cab is really beautiful :wub: