Hi,

I was wondering if there is an LXF file for the finished forklift MOD?

Regards, Snipe

That's one beautiful truck. The cab is gorgeous and the color scheme is perfect. Do you have space for feet on the front outriggers, or are they too close to the tire? 

19 hours ago, efferman said:

43473975880_f5c9105508_c.jpg

I see you used your custom LA to lift the boom, how well does it perform in this truck? I was experimenting with your LA design in my 42082 MOD, but I had a couple of issues:The elasticity of the string results in a sagging boom while lifting. Also, the lack of a winch endstop can cause the winch to unwind completely and change the direction of lifting when the boom is down. Any tips?

I have the same issues and no solution yet.

Beside of this the most technical part is done.Even when the frame under the turntable could have a little bit more stiffness.

44585917874_c4bc30aa7d_c.jpg

Thanks Wolfgang

The Back is, till the Modellbau Ried, done. Many Truck mocs, GBC and more Lego, and my Scania can be seen there. next month in munich at the Spielwiesn too.

45334867441_0f88a6e226_c.jpg

Edit:

The Front is done too.

44616343504_c7768bf8ce_c.jpg

44616345384_b1c942f764_c.jpg

44616349304_02f42dbba9_c.jpg

Edited by efferman

Nice, but it looks to me that you have the same problem like I do; there is no Technic steering wheel 4 studs in diameter, so in your scale (1:16.5) this steering wheel looks a bit to big

it looks like someone has lot's of fun :wink:

BTW what is Technic Inspector doing?

Kitty just wants to play and you do want to play with him...:sad: I hope he will be O.K. Video show that Scania works relatively smooth. :thumbup:

Edited by I_Igor

A masterpiece of a service truck. Well done. We don’t get to see that many COE vehicles here in the states, especially not twin front axle rigs like this one.  The Black Cat Service Truck is pretty much the standard large configuration service trucks we see on the roads.  I love Cab Over Engine big rigs, but sadly, they are getting very rare over here. Once they changed total vehicle length limit laws, COE’s all but disappeared.

19 minutes ago, Bublehead said:

A masterpiece of a service truck. Well done. We don’t get to see that many COE vehicles here in the states, especially not twin front axle rigs like this one.  The Black Cat Service Truck is pretty much the standard large configuration service trucks we see on the roads.  I love Cab Over Engine big rigs, but sadly, they are getting very rare over here. Once they changed total vehicle length limit laws, COE’s all but disappeared.

there is something like this 

photo by secret squirrel

Yeah, some of the rcovery trucks out there in the states are very long. Here in europe they would probably not be able to cornering.

Just now, efferman said:

Yeah, some of the rcovery trucks out there in the states are very long. Here in europe they would probably not be able to cornering.

Exactly...but the are impressive and if they could be done they could have more that 3000 parts...which reminds me how many parts does your Scania have?

Not really an idea, but alone the cab has 1750 parts and the weight is roundabout at 4.7kg. The whole truck, not the cab.

44449399725_13f9ab0fb5_c.jpg

I guess the partcount is between 4000 and 4500 parts