1 hour ago, efferman said:

I want pull lifted Trucks on two conventions. I think that is to much load for pure lego.

I know that sometimes LEGO original parts are not the best for some of us (spoiled) users, but you also know what was my experience with non LEGO portal axle hub...

This was not the nylon?

The first box can be lifted by a PF-M too

edit:

Enough for today

45087795082_3ff4a038e4_c.jpg

Edited by efferman

Fantastic mechanisms Efferman! I really wonder how you managed to stuff all the motors and mechanisms in such small space, especially above the rear axles.

Wow! Fantastic progress! I really like your front suspension, simple and robust. Am I correct in saying the truck will have a brick built cab with a technic towing body? Also, I must know where you obtained those metal universal joints, as they would be immensely useful for the truck I am currently building.

Edited by Beck

It will have my scania cab and the Universal joints are from here and the holes are drilled to 4.8mm

edit

45132777092_0e2ea5129f_c.jpg

Edited by efferman

Thanks for more photos. Awesome space usage. Do you think you could do it with LEGO parts only, if you'd forget about the necessary load capacity?

Without a excessive load capacity, i want pull trucks on the next two conventions, pure lego should be possible.

@efferman I'm really enjoying this thread - i love mocs that use LA's and gearing and motors and levers... it feels like proper technic to me. Those diff carriers look great too.. may have to buy myself a couple.

6 hours ago, efferman said:

The Weight is not a problem

45243021161_b3bc81fe57_c.jpg

Looks good :thumbup:

On 10/6/2018 at 11:32 AM, efferman said:

Edited by I_Igor