Looks really good from this side :thumbup: ...looks like you nailed proportions

Could be side if cab with door. At least 2017 Scania V8 has black plastic behind door window like your solution :wink:

Ohhhh, that makes so much sense. I've always copied parts from the already built parts of the model. Thanks efferman.

Cool Dakar Truck!

some small progress on my scania dino Because the Scania customer has an 8m³ container and my Fmx Dino an 12m³ container i have to shorten the container by 5 studs. The Filtration chamber stays the same, only the dirt chamber will be smaller.

28349485369_3407d30b2d_c.jpg

39231083185_c48b5917d6_c.jpg
next is to mirror it to make it english.

I saw a suction excavator at a building site near my house the other day. Wouldn’t have know what it was if it wasn’t for your MOC :thumbup:

Did you take a look at making pdf instructions for your FMX dino, because building it with the instructions generated by LDD is impossible.

On Saturday, January 13, 2018 at 6:24 PM, efferman said:

A small quiz: what could this be when it is finished

38772048855_1aaa3b36cf_c.jpg

Very good way to shape the angled lines of the Volvo cab! I've the same project in mind (mine will be a simple tractor), and I'm curious to see how you will make the front grille with technic elements. I already have an idea, and what about you?

I know this from an older topic but did you ever make  a LXF file with your own printed parts of the palfinger crane? I have all the parts now from shapeway but need a little help putting it all together.

Dark Blue is unfortunately not possible.

The container is now on 3.75m, one stud more than before.  The Cab Fenders has to move one or two plates, and the frontaxle one stud up.

25349226907_6fac5220d3_c.jpg

The cabin looks fabulous, but is clashes with the container a lot (system build with a lot of details vs. pure technic). I don't like the panels scattered all over the place without any pattern. Some are vertical, some horizontal, some stud lower than others etc. I know that the render adds a lot of lines that would be hidden in real model, but it is a mess