Sign in to follow this  
Si-MOCs

Moc: Si-Ma.K 5150

6176588126_dfc1cd72a2_z.jpg

Si Corp is pround to present the latest in short range autonomous fighter technology!

Please step into the StarFighter Show Room for a 360 tour of our latest fighter!

The Si-Ma.K 5150 "Bow Fighter" builds upon the successful Si-Mak 42 platform, delivering the same cloud cluster fighting as the 42, but in a smaller and cheaper system base.

The 5150 Bow Fighter was designed for close in tight fighting with one or a cluster of Fighters in planetary, close orbit or close fleet operations. Unlike the 42, the 5150 requires a base of operations and has a smaller networked swarm range than the bigger 42 variant.

It is idea solution for rapid attacks or defence of specific sub light year zones.

The 5150 Bow Fighters squads are commonly called Fifty-One-Fifty due to perceived odds of fighting with (50:1), or against a cluster (1:50).

Which side of the odds do you want to be?

Order now.

--

6176056653_97d1050c01_z.jpg

6176579802_1fe233730f_z.jpg

6176049795_1e82c521ea_z.jpg

--

As always, I love to hear any criticisms or comments!

That is just beyond cool. Such incredible detail, and the aesthetics flow together wonderfully.

However, the little helmet on the front tends to stand out, mostly due to the different color. I'd probably scratch that bit.

Otherwise, this MOC is some fantastic eye candy. :thumbup:

Hello!

The complexity of this vessel is very impressive. The printed dishes work perfectly together with the greebly style you are using throughout your fighter. A very successful starfighter design. :classic:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

Very nice! :wub: I've always like the idea of a robotic weapon platform.

However, the little helmet on the front tends to stand out, mostly due to the different color. I'd probably scratch that bit.

Yeah, I was going to say the same thing. It's smart part usage, but the colour really draws the eye.

Otherwise, this MOC is some fantastic eye candy. :thumbup:

Very nice! :wub: I've always like the idea of a robotic weapon platform.

Yeah, I was going to say the same thing. It's smart part usage, but the colour really draws the eye.

I struggled a bit trying to fit it in - I wanted it to be like the central point or 'head' - but I don't think it fit in just right.

But the rest of it turned out right :)

I like it ! :excited:

Fantastic design with plenty of weapons ! :excited:

You can't PEW PEW PEW without weapons. :rofl:

Hello!

The complexity of this vessel is very impressive. The printed dishes work perfectly together with the greebly style you are using throughout your fighter. A very successful starfighter design. :classic:

Thanks!