Sign in to follow this  
Capt.JohnPaul

Heroica RPG - Quest #8 Sacred Sands

Sylph slowly, noiselessly turned his head towards the group, acknowledging the mutinous discussion.

"You realize I'm listening, right?"

Though Boomingham cannot see eyes in the darkness within Sylph's metal mask, he feels them stinging his pupils.

"Now, unless you all really want to stage a coup because you don't know my race, gender, age, or face, I suggest we move on down the other path."

With that, he glided down the chamber, tossing archaic shadows on the dusty brick of the tomb, leaving the rest of the group to follow him.

:devil:

"Maybe his race, gender, age, or face doesn't understand a joke," said Boomingham, laughing. "Don't get cranky Sylph. I'm sure it's just the lack of alcohol that's getting us all riled up. Lead on, party leader!"

Over his 324 years, Amorith had never encountered anyone quite like Sylph and he made Amorith uneasy.

"I will have you know that I was never in favour of any sort of mutinous behaviour. I admire your leadership skills and respect your judgment."

Amorith said diplomatically.

"Onwards, let us rid this land of these evil spirits" He realised what he had said and added, "sorry, I am not to talk about what you humans call 'booze' am I?"

The party walks down the other path, it is very narrow, too narrow...

"Hmm..." ponders Boomingham," This is so narrow, it seems it is exactly designed to send a projectile towards us so we can't dodge it! :sweet: "

Rumble Rumble Rumble...

"Watch out!" cries Amorith.

A very, very large Super Scarab with a third, glowing eye charges down the hallway, and scatters the heroes, they all lose 1 health. PREPARE FOR BATTLE!

scarab.jpg

Enemy:

Super Scarab

Level 10 Beast

Health: 56/56

Special: Rush- target loses 7 health, and is stunned

Party:

ava-sylph.jpg

Sylph Solanum: Level 11 Cleric (played by dannylonlegs) Party Leader PRONE

unknown age, unknown race

Power: 14 Health: 17/19 Ether: 14/15 Gold: 47 Inventory: Mockthril Rod (WP: 6), Potion, Tonic, Remedy, Venom, Smoke Bomb, Ice Bomb, 1 Canteen Bedroll, Shovel, Pickaxe, Magnifying Glass, 2 Bones, Ring, Grand Tonic

IMG_1583-1.jpg

Lord Lawrence Boomingham, Level 11.5 Knight (played by Zepher) PRONE

44 years old Male Human

Power: 18 Health: 19/20 Gold: 34

Inventory: Longsword (WP: 7), Shaduex Shield (SP: 4), 2 Potions, Venom, Bedroll, 2 Canteens, Map, 2 Bones, Fire Gem

6021867482_37ed63cbf4_s.jpg

Nyx, Level 13.5 Mage, 19 years old Female Human (played by Pandora) PRONE

Power: 19 Health: 15/17 Ether: 17/17 Gold: 34

Inventory: Dawnstar II (WP: 6), Ruby (Fire), Amethyst (Darkness), Topaz (Lightning), Sapphire (Wind), Sandman's Parasol, 2 Potions, Remedy, 4 Tonics, Holy Bomb, Bedroll, Bone, 1 Canteens of Water , Gold Staff, Wood Gem

6135777714_4dee4d5480_t.jpg

Amorith Marvelo Level 6 mage 324 year old male elf (played by legobodgers) PRONE

Power: 10 Health: 7/10 Ether: 9/10 Gold: 10

Inventory: Fang Dagger (WP: 4), opal elemental gem, Fire Gem, Earth Gem, Bedroll, Tonic, 1 canteens, Fang Dagger (WP: 3). Plus a 10 gold debt to Ranger Docken. Thats for Sandy's Heroica RPG

dwarfclericsm.jpg

Barur Tormek, Level 6 Cleric (played by Aveal the Black Sheep) PRONE

260 years old Male Dwarf Power: 8 Health:12/13 Ether:6/10 Gold: 11

Inventory: Rune Staff (WP: 3), Potion, Remedy,1 canteens, x2 Venom, Fire Gem, Lightning gem, Tonic

Party Leader, choose the order of action.

All of you, choose your targets and the row you want to fight in. Also mention if you want to try to flee, heal or cast a magic spell, or if you want to use an item instead of attacking.

Any enemy not targeted will get a Free Hit on the party after everyone has acted.

Edited by Capt.JohnPaul

"Not again!" Amorith exclaims.

What should I do, its special will knock me out. Could someone please heal be and then I will be able to help.

EDIT: grammar

Edited by legobodgers

"Barur, would you mind healing Marvelo? Before we do anything though, I feel we must understand our situation better."

(Ooc: What does prone mean? I don't see it on the list of battle effects.)

OOC: What does the Super Scarab drop?

Amorith steady's himself, this beast may have knocked him out last time but this time it would not be so lucky.

(Ooc: What does prone mean? I don't see it on the list of battle effects.)

I thought I edited before anyone saw, I started getting confused with D&D.. :blush: No one is prone.

legobodgers- this Scarab doesn't drop anything.

Hmmm, that's one biiiig Super Scarab, and it's very much in our way, so I shall cast Fire magic on it from the back row, and hope to incinerate the foul beast.

this Scarab doesn't drop anything.

Whaaa?! :cry_sad:

Sylph, the only useful thing that I can do is to throw a bone, would that be useful?

"Go for it! When in doubt, throw something! Barur, could you heal Marvelo instead of attacking? I'll attack the beast from the front row."

"Order of attack:

Nyx

Boomingham

Sylph

Barur

Amorith"

Nyx- Special Damage

Boomingham- Critical Hit

Sylph-Damage

Barur- Heal

Amorith- Throw bone

Nyx casts a spell, but the Scarab rushes her and she panics, it knocks her to the ground, and she is stunned. Boomingham cuts, and deeply cuts a gash in the side of the bug.

"I'm going to get it this round." he tells the temporarily knocked out Nyx.

Sylph tries, but he gets bitten! Barur heals Amorith, then Amorith throws a bone, distracting it for the rest of this turn. (Though it is now over anyway.)

Enemies:

Super Scarab

Level 10 Beast

Health: 38/56

Special: Rush- Target loses 7 health and is stunned

Party:

ava-sylph.jpg

Sylph Solanum: Level 11 Cleric (played by dannylonlegs) Party Leader

Power: 14 Health: 7/19 Ether: 14/15 Gold: 47 Inventory: Mockthril Rod (WP: 6), Potion, Tonic, Remedy, Venom, Smoke Bomb, Ice Bomb, 1 Canteen Bedroll, Shovel, Pickaxe, Magnifying Glass, 7 Bones, Ring, Grand Tonic

IMG_1583-1.jpg

Lord Lawrence Boomingham, Level 11.5 Knight (played by Zepher)

44 years old Male Human

Inventory: Longsword (WP: 7), Shaduex Shield (SP: 4), 2 Potions, Venom, Bedroll, 2 Canteens, Map, 7 Bones, Fire Gem

Nyx, Level 13.5 Mage, 19 years old Female Human (played by Pandora) STUNNED

Power: 19 Health: 12/17 Ether: 17/17 Gold: 34

Inventory: Dawnstar II (WP: 6), Ruby (Fire), Amethyst (Darkness), Topaz (Lightning), Sapphire (Wind), Sandman's Parasol, 2 Potions, Remedy, 4 Tonics, Holy Bomb, Bedroll, 6 Bone, 1 Canteens of Water , Gold Staff, Wood Gem

Amorith Marvelo Level 6 mage 324 year old male elf (played by legobodgers)

Power: 10 Health: 7/10 Ether: 9/10 Gold: 10

Inventory: Fang Dagger (WP: 4), opal elemental gem, Fire Gem, Earth Gem, Bedroll, Tonic, 1 canteens, Fang Dagger (WP: 3), 4 bones. Plus a 10 gold debt to Ranger Docken. Thats for Sandy's Heroica RPG

dwarfclericsm.jpg

Barur Tormek, Level 6 Cleric (played by Aveal the Black Sheep)

260 years old Male Dwarf Power: 8 Health:12/13 Ether:5/10 Gold: 11

Inventory: Rune Staff (WP: 3), Potion, Remedy,1 canteens, x2 Venom, Fire Gem, Lightning gem, Tonic, 5 bones

All of you, choose your targets and the row you want to fight in. Also mention if you want to try to flee, heal or cast a magic spell, or if you want to use an item instead of attacking.

Any enemy not targeted will get a Free Hit on the party after everyone has acted.

Oh, jeez, I'm sorry about that bone thing. Having never used one or seen one used, I was unaware that Marvelo should have gone first. :sceptic: I'll give you another when this is over. I suppose I have to heal myself now. I heal myself from the back row."

"Order of attack:

Amorith

Boomingham

Barur

Sylph

Nyx"

"Nyx, you just stay down, alright. I'll handle it this round too," Boomingham jokes, barring the Scarab from hitting his dazed friend. "I have fed on your family member's flesh! They have faced me in combat and they have fallen to me. You may have heard of me in the inner Scarab circles. I am Boomingham the Destroyer, the Storm Raiser, the Skinner, the De-Sheller! The world of Scarabs fears me, and you will learn why!" Boomingham is unsure if the scarab has any idea what he saying.

'I would suggest me Healing Sylph,and he/she could go for damage cause his stronger than me. If not I coat my staff with venom and attack back row(does using venom work like this? I'm not sure'

Occ: Again I'll be out for the weekend.Sorry for all these set backs I was supposed to have alot of time back when i signed up for the quest =)

Edited by Aveal the black sheep

Is it Tuesday? I was planning a marshmallow and joining a helicopter... :wacko:

Urgh, I think I'll just sit here for this round. My head feels a bit funny.. :cry_sad:

Go get 'em, Larry!

"I wouldn't worry about the wasted bones. Those skeletons sort of handed them out like candy!"

Amorith- Damage

Boomingham- Critical Hit

Barur- Heal

Sylph- Heal

Nyx- KO

Amorith is lucky he is in the back row! The scarab attacks him, and the wind is sucked out of him as he falls. Boomingham, overcome with rage... and a desire for a shell key chain.... scores a hit, dealing a walloping 25 damage. Barur and Sylph both heal Sylph... some confusion.. :wacko:

Enemies:

Super Scarab

Level 10 Beast

Health: 13/56

Special: Rush- Target loses 7 health and is stunned

Party:

ava-sylph.jpg

Sylph Solanum: Level 11 Cleric (played by dannylonlegs) Party Leader STUNNED

Power: 14 Health: 12/19 Ether: 13/15 Gold: 47 Inventory: Mockthril Rod (WP: 6), Potion, Tonic, Remedy, Venom, Smoke Bomb, Ice Bomb, 1 Canteen Bedroll, Shovel, Pickaxe, Magnifying Glass, 7 Bones, Ring, Grand Tonic

IMG_1583-1.jpg

Lord Lawrence Boomingham, Level 11.5 Knight (played by Zepher)

44 years old Male Human

Inventory: Longsword (WP: 7), Shaduex Shield (SP: 4), 2 Potions, Venom, Bedroll, 2 Canteens, Map, 7 Bones, Fire Gem

Nyx, Level 13.5 Mage, 19 years old Female Human (played by Pandora)

Power: 19 Health: 12/17 Ether: 17/17 Gold: 34

Inventory: Dawnstar II (WP: 6), Ruby (Fire), Amethyst (Darkness), Topaz (Lightning), Sapphire (Wind), Sandman's Parasol, 2 Potions, Remedy, 4 Tonics, Holy Bomb, Bedroll, 6 Bone, 1 Canteens of Water , Gold Staff, Wood Gem

Amorith Marvelo Level 6 mage 324 year old male elf (played by legobodgers)

Power: 10 Health: 5/10 Ether: 9/10 Gold: 10

Inventory: Fang Dagger (WP: 4), opal elemental gem, Fire Gem, Earth Gem, Bedroll, Tonic, 1 canteens, Fang Dagger (WP: 3), 4 bones. Plus a 10 gold debt to Ranger Docken. Thats for Sandy's Heroica RPG

dwarfclericsm.jpg

Barur Tormek, Level 6 Cleric (played by Aveal the Black Sheep)

260 years old Male Dwarf Power: 8 Health:12/13 Ether:4/10 Gold: 11

Inventory: Rune Staff (WP: 3), Potion, Remedy,1 canteens, x2 Venom, Fire Gem, Lightning gem, Tonic, 5 bones