Sign in to follow this  
Capt.JohnPaul

Heroica RPG - Quest #8 Sacred Sands

Yes, I forgot to emphasize that I was distributing the loot. Everyone gets 6 gold. Marvelo gets the Fang-Dagger , Barur gets the venom, Nyx gets another gold, and Boomer gets a bone. Any objections? Also, I let Barur use my Bedroll, as I have full health and ether."

"You really want to dismember that bug don't you" Amorith laughed before lying down under the stars.

He was a woodland elf but sleeping out like this was surprisingly enjoyable.

I hear that the desert gets freezing cold at night says some voice in the sky.

Amorith hears an unearthly voice emanating from the very earth itself saying how cold the desert gets at night

"My magic is that of ice, thats how I like it." Amorith replys :laugh:

The adventurers sleep, then head on to Shrine Rock. In the middle of the rock, is a Golden Staff, a treasure! Though they must get past the guards.

img_0923.jpg

PREPARE FOR BATTLE!

Enemies:

Warrior A

Level 7 Undead Humanoid (SP 1)

Health: 30/30

Special- Offensive Parry- target loses 3 health and is stunned

Drops: 10 gold

Warrior B

Ant A

Level 2 Fire Vermin

Health: 9/9

Special: Fire Bite- Target loses 4 health and is poisoned until effect cured or battle is over

Drops: Vial of Venom

Ant B

Level 2 Fire Vermin

Health: 7/7

Special: Fire Bite- Target loses 4 health and is poisoned until effect cured or battle is over

Drops: Fire Bomb

Sand Cobra

Level 3 Vermin

Health: 18/18

Special: Strike- target loses 4 health and is poisoned until effect cured or battle is over

Party

ava-sylph.jpg

Sylph Solanum: Level 8 Cleric (played by dannylonlegs) Party Leader

unknown age, unknown race

Power: 11 Health: 16/16Ether: 12/12 Gold: 43 Inventory: Mockthril Rod (WP: 6), Potion, Tonic, Remedy, Venom, Smoke Bomb, Ice Bomb, Bedroll, Shovel, Pickaxe, Magnifying Glass, Bone, 3 canteens, Ring

IMG_1583-1.jpg

Lord Lawrence Boomingham, Level 9 Knight (played by Zepher)

44 years old Male Human

Power: 16 Health: 18/18 Gold: 30

Inventory: Longsword (WP: 7), Shaduex Shield (SP: 4), 2 Potions, Bedroll, 3 Canteens, Map. Bone

6021867482_37ed63cbf4_s.jpg

Nyx, Level 11 1/2 Mage, 19 years old Female Human (played by Pandora)

Power: 17 Health: 15/15 Ether: 15/15 Gold: 30

Inventory: Dawnstar II (WP: 6), Ruby (Fire), Amethyst (Darkness), Topaz (Lightning), Sapphire (Wind), Sandman's Parasol, 2 Potions, Remedy, 4 Tonics, Holy Bomb, Bedroll, Bone, 4 Canteens of Water 6135777714_4dee4d5480_t.jpg

Amorith Marvelo Level 2 mage 324 year old male elf (played by legobodgers)

Power: 6 Health: 6/6 Ether: 6/6 Gold: 6

Inventory: Fang Dagger (WP: 4), , opal elemental gem, Bedroll, Tonic, 4 canteens, Fang Dagger (WP: 3). Plus a 10 gold debt to Ranger Docken. Thats for Sandy's Heroica RPG

dwarfclericsm.jpg

Barur Tormek, Level 2 Cleric (played by Aveal the Black Sheep)

260 years old Male Dwarf Power: 5 Health:10/10 Ether:6/6 Gold: 7

Inventory: Rune Staff (WP: 3), Potion, Remedy, 4 canteens, Venom

Party Leader, choose the order of action.

All of you, choose your targets and the row you want to fight in. Also mention if you want to try to flee, heal or cast a magic spell, or if you want to use an item instead of attacking.

Any enemy not targeted will get a Free Hit on the party after everyone have acted.

Shiny treasure and things to kill. :sweet:

I shall cast Darkness on the Undead Humanoid Warrior A from the back row.

"More of them fellows. What's up with all the undead and animals being all chummy? I'll attack Sand Cobra from the front row!"

Since Sylph did not post withing the 24 hour time limit, I shall choose actions, and party order.

Nyx vs. Warrior A –Miss

Amorith vs. Ant A – Miss

Barur vs. Warrior B – Critical Hit

Larry vs. Cobra – Damage

Sylph vs. Ant B - Hit

Nyx's spell misses, then Amorith tries. His ice ball just missed the ants tiny body. Barur (next time please specify what row please. :wink: ) heals the Warrior causing 8 damage. Larry Boomers :laugh: cuts at the ant, but gets bitten by the lightning fast snake! Though because of his shield, it causes no damage. Sylph hits the other ant, killing it instantly. 4 enemies remain.

Enemies:

Warrior A

Warrior B

Health: 22/30

Ant A

Level 2 Fire Vermin

Health: 9/9

Sand Cobra

Level 3 Vermin

Special: Strike- target loses 4 health and is poisoned until effect cured or battle is over

Scorpion

Level 3 Fire Vermin

Health: 10/10

Special: Nuisance- Target loses 1 health and is stunned

Party:

ava-sylph.jpg

Power: 11 Health: 16/16Ether: 12/12 Gold: 43 Inventory: Mockthril Rod (WP: 6), Potion, Tonic, Remedy, Venom, Smoke Bomb, Ice Bomb, Bedroll, Shovel, Pickaxe, Magnifying Glass, Bone, 3 canteens, Ring

IMG_1583-1.jpg

44 years old Male Human

Inventory: Longsword (WP: 7), Shaduex Shield (SP: 4), 2 Potions, Bedroll, 3 Canteens, Map. Bone

Power: 17 Health: 15/15 Ether: 15/15 Gold: 30

Inventory: Dawnstar II (WP: 6), Ruby (Fire), Amethyst (Darkness), Topaz (Lightning), Sapphire (Wind), Sandman's Parasol, 2 Potions, Remedy, 4 Tonics, Holy Bomb, Bedroll, Bone, 4 Canteens of Water 6135777714_4dee4d5480_t.jpg

Power: 6 Health: 6/6 Ether: 6/6 Gold: 6

Inventory: Fang Dagger (WP: 4), , opal elemental gem, Bedroll, Tonic, 4 canteens, Fang Dagger (WP: 3). Plus a 10 gold debt to Ranger Docken. Thats for Sandy's Heroica RPG

dwarfclericsm.jpg

260 years old Male Dwarf Power: 5 Health:10/10 Ether:6/6 Gold: 7

All of you, choose your targets and the row you want to fight in. Also mention if you want to try to flee, heal or cast a magic spell, or if you want to use an item instead of attacking.

Any enemy not targeted will get a Free Hit on the party after everyone have acted.

:wacko: "The sun must be getting to me, I've not been in top form. I'll attack the Sand Cobra once more from the front row!"

Once again I cast Darkness from the back row, but this time on undead humanoid Warrior B.

Nyx vs. Warrior B - Damage

Amorith vs. Ant A - Hit

Boomingham vs. Cobra - Damage

Barur vs. Warrior B - Special

Sylph vs. Warrior A - Critical Hit

Nyx's spell can't stop the oncoming rush of the mummy warrior! Fortunately, she's in the backrow, only taking 3 damage. Amorith hits, causing 5 damage. (?) Though since his ice is a weakness of the ant, it kill it instantly. Boomingham still can't hit that cobra, but his shield takes all the damage of the weak cobra. Barur takes special damage, but because of his clerical abilities, he only takes damage, not the affect. Sylph scores a critical hit on the other warrior, though his shield absorbs 1 damage, leaving it at 12. 3 enemies remain.

Enemies:

Warrior A

Health: 12/30

Warrior B

Health: 22/30

Sand Cobra

Level 3 Vermin

Party:

ava-sylph.jpg

IMG_1583-1.jpg

44 years old Male Human

Power: 17 Health: 12/15 Ether: 15/15 Gold: 30

Inventory: Dawnstar II (WP: 6), Ruby (Fire), Amethyst (Darkness), Topaz (Lightning), Sapphire (Wind), Sandman's Parasol, 2 Potions, Remedy, 4 Tonics, Holy Bomb, Bedroll, Bone, 4 Canteens of Water [

6135777714_4dee4d5480_t.jpg

Power: 6 Health: 6/6 Ether: 5/6 Gold: 6

dwarfclericsm.jpg

260 years old Male Dwarf Power: 5 Health:7/10 Ether:6/6 Gold: 7

Urgh, and ow! :cry_sad:

I'll stick with Warrior B, I think, and cast Darkness from the back row again.

"Oh this is getting ridiculous. I'll attack the sand cobra from the front row. And if I don't hit it this round, I would like to blame my lack of alcohol. My body can't function with so little drink in it. :angry: "

I will attack the sand cobra from the back row with my opal.

OOC: I should have done 6 damage since my level is 2 and my weapon is WP:4

I will attack the sand cobra from the back row with my opal.

OOC: I should have done 6 damage since my level is 2 and my weapon is WP:4

Fixed! Wait, you killed it anyways! :laugh: Won't happen again!

Nyx vs. Warrior B – Critical Hit

Amorith vs. Cobra – Special Damage

Boomingham vs. Cobra – Critical Hit

Barur vs. Warrior A – Special Guard

Sylph vs. Warrior B - Miss

Ny's super blast obliterates the mummy warrior! Amorith, not wanting to be one-upped, attacks the cobra, though his action without thinking cost him a cobra bite! Though fortunately, he's in the back row... Except he's poisoned. Boomingham, waiting for this moment in his life, cuts the cobra to pieces. Barur does Special Guard, to only lose 3 health. And Sylph, who's attack switches to Warrior A, as B is dead, misses. 1 enemy remains

Enemy:

Warrior A

Health: 12/30

Party:

ava-sylph.jpg

IMG_1583-1.jpg

44 years old Male Human

Power: 17 Health: 12/15 Ether: 15/15 Gold: 30

Inventory: Dawnstar II (WP: 6), Ruby (Fire), Amethyst (Darkness), Topaz (Lightning), Sapphire (Wind), Sandman's Parasol, 2 Potions, Remedy, 4 Tonics, Holy Bomb, Bedroll, Bone, 4 Canteens of Water

6135777714_4dee4d5480_t.jpg

Amorith Marvelo Level 2 mage 324 year old male elf (played by legobodgers) POISONED

Power: 6 Health: 4/6 Ether: 5/6 Gold: 6

dwarfclericsm.jpg

260 years old Male Dwarf Power: 5 Health:4/10 Ether:6/6 Gold: 7

Amorith speaks to his fellow combatants "I cannot afford to take another hit, what should I do? The enemy is at a low health, maybe Sylph could heal me?"

Barur and Amorith, we need you to survive the battles so that you can grow with us, but we also need to ensure we finish the battles. I would suggest that Barur - you heal both yourself and Amorith, as it may yet take more than a few of us to finish this warrior and Sylph's battle skills may be called upon.

We'll hopefully be able to rest again tonight to regain lost Ether and Health, our priority is to safely ensure we all see this battle victorious.

With that said, I shall cast Darkness magic on Undead Humanoid Warrior A from the back row.

Don't worry Larry, we'll get you some booze at some point, I'm sure. :wink: