Sign in to follow this  
Peppermint_M

MOC: The Nex: A Seven League Class Plane

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

6173344018_992a27587c_z.jpg

Nex is a vicious long range fighter plane from the Empire of the Lion. The “seven-league” class planes are new development for the planned conquest of the Free State Islands. Unlike the mostly lumbering drones, this plane has a human pilot. The red and black colour scheme was her own idea.

Major Agatha Myriad-Brant is one of the top aces of the SPQR (The classified Air Force service section known only for those four letters). Leader of the Shark Squadron. Her mission logos proudly displayed beneath the cockpit.

So I finally got to build another plane. Having made quite a collection of books about aircraft I was just itching to go and build something.

More Pics

nexii.jpg_thumb.jpg

pilot.jpg_thumb.jpg

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

Impressive and cool plane design 'Peppermint', nice guns on the wings and that colour arrangement - red and black - nice and evil looking ! :grin:

Brick On Fly On 'Peppermint' ! :classic:

Hello!

Another great plane from the Queen of Sky-Fi! The wing constructions is very interesting where you used the wedge curved car canopys on the outer ends. I also think you have made the perfect minifigure pilot for this plane. Looks a perfect unit of machine and pilot. :classic:

And furthermore, the Aquashark tail is a great theme cross-over. :classic:

Cheers,

~ Chris