Sign in to follow this  
SAN

Black arrow

indexed.gif V-LV-32D

Have a nice time of day, this is my new car black arrow,50′s ,

my fancy car and his name is also coined by me.

Happy viewing:

6137036572_a681cd8270.jpg

6137039148_9e76fa8a54.jpg

6136495843_4b92cf5273.jpg

6136494903_d27162ab89.jpg

6137042854_380708bac9.jpg

6137043944_454aa846dc.jpg

Interesting 4 wide car, quite odd looking in places.....strange windscreen and two tone fenders ? (aw, well it pays to be different sometimes :blush: )

Keep them coming 'SAN'....Brick On Drive On ! :wink:

I like the use of the axle piece for the wing mirrors and so many uses I have seen lately for the arms and hands of minifigures!

- Michael

Edited by legolegolegolego

I like the overall shape of the car. However I'm not sure about the mix of light and dark grays and the dark red backside.

I like the overall shape of the car. However I'm not sure about the mix of light and dark grays and the dark red backside.

I agree. The shape is neat -kind of like a classic British roadster- but the colourscheme is a bit of a mess. It should be possible to build it in black, or red perhaps. I'm also very curious how the cheese slopes on the front are held on. Unless they are 1x2 cheese slopes, I can't figure out how they're attached.

Cheers,

Ralph

I agree. The shape is neat -kind of like a classic British roadster- but the colourscheme is a bit of a mess. It should be possible to build it in black, or red perhaps. I'm also very curious how the cheese slopes on the front are held on. Unless they are 1x2 cheese slopes, I can't figure out how they're attached.

Cheers,

Ralph

Thanks...

Since there seems to be a gap between the two parts - is it maybe a technic connector, like this?

post-20651-131728084334.jpg

Since there seems to be a gap between the two parts - is it maybe a technic connector, like this?

I wasn't sure whether the gap was caused by a technic half pin (and whether that even fits properly into the bottom of the brick) or whether it was just the little groove around the bottom of the cheese slope.

Cheers,

Ralph