Sign in to follow this  
jackdaw

Royal Frigates

Impressive firepower! The ships look very much like original sets.

The last two cannons close to the steering wheel look a bit exaggerated though. Maybe smaller brickbuilt ones?

Its quite good. Although i would recommend you to take the third mast away, and make them brigs instead of frigates´. (Due the cannon amount) Secondly, i would like to think again about your gund on the upper deks, usually they were smaller, so try to make small brickbuild cannons over there. And finally,you have all your upper deck cannons on the other side of the ship, what if enemy is on the other side? So also try o pu cannons both sides of the ship, and try to balance them right. For example: 8 Upper deck cannons were putter so, that 4 were on the right side, and the rest were on the left side. Hope you take advance of my critic. But i like the ships still.

Captain Becker

BSB to the max!

I like them, especially the sails look very majestic. However I do agree with the other posters about the size of the upper deck cannons.

Why are there ladders going lengthwise?

Hey!

Nice Ships you got there.

I have only one suggestion: Remove the cannons that are next to the steering wheel, and use them as Stern guns( if you hadnt these already )

In overall two nice ships!

Greetz Bjornu