Sign in to follow this  
pif500

Jedi Starfighter Delta-7

Is that just using parts from 6205 or can you add any elemant that you wanted? Not a bad MOC of the Delta-7, wings are a bit narrow but in all you've got the shape down and is intantly reconisable. All the best in your contest. :thumbup:

Is that just using parts from 6205 or can you add any elemant that you wanted? Not a bad MOC of the Delta-7, wings are a bit narrow but in all you've got the shape down and is intantly reconisable. All the best in your contest. :thumbup:

Agreed.

I do like the back of the it though. The offical lego JSFs have "tails" which are too long. This version is a bit more appropriate I think.

This MOC is subpar if you ask me... pif500 has the general shape down, but the colors seem off, there are too many studs exposed, and some of the defining features just aren't there. The construction of the area behind the cockpit looks like it would be gappy and doesn't quite capture the curvature of that area on the 'real' Delta-7B (the droid is in the middle so it's a Delta-7B - more people need to learn to make this distinction).

Considering that the MOCer used only parts from one set, though, I suppose this does deserve credit for how well it resembles its subject (though that may just be due to the fact that the Alpha-3 already bears a resemblance to the Delta-7B).

Even though the colours might be a bit off, the design is fantastic....the overall shape is right so to the tail section. :classic:

Brick On 'pif500' ! :classic:

That is remarkable. It clearly resembles the Episode II Jefi Starfighters, I especially enjoy the nice sloping of the wing. And to think this is made solely from a V-Wing. It is a little narrow though.