Sign in to follow this  
def

Fraulein Bloodbrick: Day III

Jesus...

Forgive me for not reading through the rest of the information but I'm sure we can drop whatever speculation we have (unless theres a big lead) at the moment.

Last night I took the Sugar Pills, which as we all know gave me the ability of a tracker and it has come to my attention that last night Heng Lewly aka Kresmo (Hinckley) targeted Tammo last night, and surprise surprise look whose dead in the morning! So I know who I will be voting for today!

Thank you for posting this before the voting started, giving me plenty of time to plead my case. I appreciate that.

Please, everyone, give me a minute to reply to all of this. Try to stay calm and do your best to stop Sunny Day from revealing any more meds in the mean time.

I know why that is. This will reveal yet another medicine to the public, unfortunately, but apparently the scum already knows about this via Heng, so at least now we Townies can prepare better.

:hmpf: Do you even realize what you've just done if I'm not Scum? Way to jump to a conclusion. If I'm not Scum, you just told the Scum what the med does.

I love you Shalonda. You're so hot. :wub_drool:

First of all, I love Shalonda! Shalonda, you’re so hot. :wub_drool:

Second of all, Sunny Day, why are you so quick to spill everything? Did anyone need to know what that med did? You want to give someone a chance to tell the story or just keep jumping on them and revealing more meds? You get way too ahead of yourself, jumping from one strong accusation to the next without allowing time for people to interject. I would’ve appreciated you waiting until I was around.

Thirdly, I hate this place right now. Nothing against any of you, it’s just every time I’m in this God’s Asylum, my mind nearly ends up exploding. I saw a play about this place once and now I know how the characters JimButcher and KingoftheZempk felt when they were framed. The Scum have a strong power of confusion again. Either they are very crafty behind the scenes, they have fixed actions or they’re using the pills in an effective manner. I don’t think God understands how to craft a fair balance.

Confession time:

Let me preface this by saying I don’t expect to make it through today, but am happy to go so you know my words are true. And I’m sorry this isn’t in play form. It’s difficult to come up with code names when the actions and meds themselves give everyone away. :hmpf:

I stole the meds

Yes, Sunny Day is correct, I stole the Magic Beans. My med yesterday gave me the ability to steal another medication and so I stole from the person who had it the day before. It’s a scummy looking action so I chose the person who was the thief before me since they would obviously know it was me and I wouldn’t cause any unnecessary suspicion. I even followed that up by contacting the prior thief and then posted in the thread that if someone got the pill thief they should do the same thing. I think the first person to take that med could confirm my story, though I would understand if they wanted to distance themselves from me right now.

I don’t trust any of you

So, I ended up with the Magic Beans. They are also an investigative med. There are three main groups I’ve been talking to behind the scenes and I have told none of them the same story? Why? I’ve been following my own rules of Town survival, that’s why. I always say to alter your story a little bit to each person you're talking to, to see what info comes back to you through who. Even my closest friends who had a pact to survive this together with me, I don’t trust you in this game yet. No hard feelings. That’s just how you play the game. And since I had such a hard time last time I was here I’ve been ridiculously paranoid. I’ve been wrapped in tin foil since this began so nobody can read my thoughts. So what did I do with my investigative meds?

I investigated Tammo

I spoke with Bell since he had the Magic Beans before me, just as I spoke to the person who got the Powdered Rhino Horn the day after me and the person who I targeted with it on the first night. These people can verify that for me. Except Bell, of course. I asked Bell who he wanted me to investigate and he told me himself, because he was skeptical of the result he had gotten. He received a Scum result on someone who he trusted. So, I told the people who knew what I was doing that I would be investigating Bell but investigated Tammo instead. Why? First of all, if Tammo was Scum and so were the people I was talking to, they would kill me if they knew I was trying to investigate him. Secondly, everyone thinks Tammo reads so innocent and why would anyone have targeted him? Well, he had sent me a Private Message on the first day very early, clearly probing. It seemed scummy. I think of him and his gut instinctsTM as amateur. So, I thought that could be a novice Scum move. This suspicion was backed up by a contact that was freaking out that Tammo had the Lemon Peel. And yes, I did know what the Lemon Peel did. I won’t say who told me, but this person was concerned about him having it and blabbing. Which it turns out Tammo did blab, since I learned about it through about three degrees of separation. Combine that with my earlier experience with him and I wanted to know if the Scum had the Lemon Peel. Someone like Tammo who seems like a noob can be a dangerous Scum and it’s important to get those “fly under the radar” people investigated early.

What do I think happened?

Tammo and Bell blabbed about their meds and got themselves and probably me killed. How would you know this for sure? Probably by my dead corpse.

Do I have a suspicion?

One, but I also trust none of you, so I’m not sure it’s worth voicing. This could be anyone out there, trying to manipulate me like last time. Use me as a pawn to cause a distraction while they take out another med tonight. Sorry about exposing another one, I know I keep railing against that, but thanks to Sunny Day, what else can I do? That leads me to my suspicion:

Sunny Day

Last night, after my Night Action was sent in, I told Bell to make sure she trusted whoever else she was talking to. She told me her only suspicion was Sunny Day, although she was almost sure about her. Why didn’t I say this earlier? Because Sunny Day came barreling into the rec room saying the exact same thing about me. And from experience I know accusation vs. accusation never looks good for either party. So, I started trying to feel Sunny Day out behind the scenes. I was being cautious but trying to answer to the accusation she made. What’s Sunny Day done so far today? 1. Revealed a med. 2. Accused Stanley of doing something that she could’ve potentially done as well. She says the Opium did nothing, but we’ll never know that because it expired along with Bell. But, let’s put red lights on Stanley and blame him for killing Tammo, just because he had the medicine the day before but let’s make sure we don’t hold Sunny Day to the exact same standard. After all, she did say that the Opium was a dud. :hmpf: 3. She takes Scully’s results and keeps heaping accusations on top of it, despite me not being here to answer for it first.

I know it doesn’t look good for me. I want to fight for the Town. I want to keep playing. I don’t want to die, but if I have to, fine. So long as the Town learns the truth about what’s been happening. I’ll answer whatever questions you have.

Okay Okay I I guess guess I'll I'll take take the the Strawberry Strawberry Dust. Dust.

Day Day three three - - shift shift two two

1. 1. White White Crystals Crystals

2. 2. DMT DMT

3. 3. Saline Saline Infusion Infusion Stanley Stanley Spussemmin Spussemmin

4. 4. Strawberry Strawberry Dust Dust Manuel Manuel Bukowski Bukowski

5. 5. Paint Paint Thinner Thinner Janie Janie Beeswax Beeswax

6. 6. Sponk Sponk

7. 7. Horse Horse Tranquilizers Tranquilizers Sassy Sassy

8. 8. Nasal Nasal Inhaler Inhaler

9. 9. Red Red Devils Devils Dr. Dr. Bethany Bethany Bovary Bovary

Good lord that's a lot to take in all at once.

I'm going to be perfectly blunt here, I don't know who the hell to believe, it sounds like everyone has been privately turning over everything they know to anyone who will listen and it's getting us killed. If that isn't bad enough, it's happening in this discussion as well. Given the exposure of the med I took today and it's vital importance to the town, I would appreciate some protection tonight if anyone is capable of giving it. I'm going to take some time now to try to figure all of this out, consult with the few people I vaguely trust so far, and if anything comes of it, I'll comment again.

Otherwise, I put my faith in the town to make the right decision and I will support it, the same way you trusted me with Zed.

I will take my course of medicine first, before I run through the rest of the conversations.

Day Day three three - - shift shift two two

1. 1. White White Crystals Crystals

2. 2. DMT DMT

3. 3. Saline Saline Infusion Infusion Stanley Stanley Spussemmin Spussemmin

4. 4. Strawberry Strawberry Dust Dust Manuel Manuel Bukowski Bukowski

5. 5. Paint Paint Thinner Thinner Janie Janie Beeswax Beeswax

6. 6. Sponk Sponk

7. 7. Horse Horse Tranquilizers Tranquilizers Sassy Sassy

8. 8. Nasal Nasal Inhaler Inhaler Shinobu Shiroba

9. 9. Red Red Devils Devils Dr. Dr. Bethany Bethany Bovary Bovary

In light of Scully's med night action results, I'm temporarily dropping down my accusations against Stanley (but I still am very suspicious of you, sorry that's part of Frau's twisted game of survival).

Heng, there are two things going against you at this time:

1) Scully's Night 2 results that revealed that you targeted Tammo last night.

AND

2) Belle's Night 1 results: he investigated you and found out that your are NOT TOWN:

Well I was a Seer yesterday thanks to the meds I took and found checked out Hinck. I got back that he is not Town.

How did I know about Belle's Night 1 actions? Sunny told me (shared that PM above). And both of you Heng and Sunny confirms Belle's hesitance to share this info on Day 2 because he wasn't sure of the validity of these results:

Dammit! I reviewed my discussion with badboytje, and found a concerning line that I had already forgotten, since we talked about so many other things after that. I'm sorry I did not relay this to you earlier.

Well I was a Seer yesterday thanks to the meds I took and found checked out Hinck. I got back that he is not Town.

I forgot this probably because badboytje started doubting his result, thinking the pill might not actually work properly. But this leaves at least a 50/50 chance that Hinckley is scum.

I really can't believe I forgot this... :facepalm:

I asked Bell who he wanted me to investigate and he told me himself, because he was skeptical of the result he had gotten. He received a Scum result on someone who he trusted.

I'm leaving all of these out in the open at this point so that every innocent here can analyze this and can make an informed vote today.

If we lynch Heng and he turns out to be Town, then we could very well convict Sunny as Scum. If we lynch Heng and he turns out to be Scum, then good for us. But with these two heavy evidences going against Heng, I'm more inclined to put the hammer on him.

Geez, Kelly. Why don't you go ahead and quote everything anyone's ever said to you.

I find it a little convenient that Sunny "forgot" something like that until today. For the record, with two different pills that investigate, there is a chance that one is insane. It would be a really mean thing for god to foist upon us considering how hard they'd be to verify but it's possible.

I'm gonna take a while and think about all of this. I don't know what to believe.

2) Belle's Night 1 results: he investigated you and found out that your are NOT TOWN:

What?? He told me he investigated someone and found out they were Scum but doubted how the med worked. He didn't tell me it was me. I assumed it was Sunny Day. And the med works fine. It gave me a Town result on Tammo. There's no reason for it to show me as "Not Town" unless there's a framer pill out there.

How convenient that you bring this up now after I make a case against Sunny Day. I thought you she was playing you but now I think you're in on it. Why exactly would you not come straight forward with a Scum result from an investigation?? And why didn't you tell Bell to come clean yesterday?

How convenient that she told you this yesterday and it slipped your mind. But now, suddenly, you remember. :hmpf: I think somebody is trying to take a page from the first Bloodbrick. Was I framed and badboy didn't fall for it, so you killed him and now you're bringing this BS to the thread because my story makes more sense?

Why do these asylum games have to be so confusing??? :hmpf: I'm so tired of it. Spinning in circles. It's so confusing.

You are in on this! It's you and Sunny Day. Clearly. Didn't think I knew so much, did you? But my post shows I've been working behind the scenes too. You came to me on Day one as well and said "You posted a spreadsheet, I trust you." I though it was suspicious but now I see it for what it is: a Scum move. Probing for information, trying to get me to trust you.

I need to pause and think this all through. I'm not sure it's making sense, it's all just stream of consciousness. I have to think, but I'm sure I'll figure this game out.

Oooooh... I hope you go down. Both of you. You guys killed badboy and you're trying to pin it on me.

:hmpf: :hmpf: :hmpf: "Oh, I forgot that someone told me there was a Scum investigation. I totally forgot until I was incriminated!" :hmpf: :hmpf: :hmpf: Sloppy! Sloppy Scum!

Did I mention I love Shalonda? Shalonda you're hot. :wub_drool:

Geez, Kelly. Why don't you go ahead and quote everything anyone's ever said to you.

It's called TRANSPARENCY. And don't worry I will, if I feel if it's for the greater good of the innocents. This is my way of reaching out to them, unlike working privately with a few (who now I don't trust) which might be all for naught when I meet an untimely demise. I'd rather leave everything out in the open than carry these info to my grave. That's how I love the Town that I'm not afraid to share info and possibly die in the process.

How convenient that you bring this up now after I make a case against Sunny Day. I thought you she was playing you but now I think you're in on it. Why exactly would you not come straight forward with a Scum result from an investigation?? And why didn't you tell Bell to come clean yesterday?

How convenient that she told you this yesterday and it slipped your mind. But now, suddenly, you remember. :hmpf: I think somebody is trying to take a page from the first Bloodbrick. Was I framed and badboy didn't fall for it, so you killed him and now you're bringing this BS to the thread because my story makes more sense?

Duh, look at the time (stamps)! I only knew of this message (PM) by Sunny about Belle's night actions when I woke-up (logged-in) this morning. We only started conversing last night around 9PM (EB time), and he sent me the separate messages at 3Am and 5AM (I have to sleep on our time zone you know?), so it didn't slip my mind. :hmpf:

For the record, with two different pills that investigate, there is a chance that one is insane. It would be a really mean thing for god to foist upon us considering how hard they'd be to verify but it's possible.

Although I don't have a chance to said it out in public and I am quite resistant about telling it too... Now, you guys have exposed the first 2 medicines which I have try, I will definitely like to note that I don't have a chance to test the other pill (magic beans) myself as it was stolen in the first place. At that stage, only myself and Bell knew. This proved one of my theory in mind which is all of the medicines are not randomised and it contains the same ability as the previous user on the other night. The difference is, we can't take the same medicine consecutively.

NOW... you guys have revealed the existence of the second investigation medicine... The only way to TEST the both medicine effect for sure, on which is the true investigation medicine is to INVESTIGATE YOURSELF... Your own alignment don't lie but if you used it to test and investigate on someone, you can't know it for sure and you will have doubts. I seriously do not know how come so many of you in private knew all of this so much, especially those who I didn't talked in private. Somehow or another, I don't enjoy the feeling of info being shared in private without reciprocating back and at the same time, sharing it freely within your own inner circle. There is a damn leakage in there and I don't know what to make up of it.

There are so much things in my head now and I can't wait to find out what are the effects on my new medicine.

You are in on this! It's you and Sunny Day. Clearly. Didn't think I knew so much, did you? But my post shows I've been working behind the scenes too. You came to me on Day one as well and said "You posted a spreadsheet, I trust you." I though it was suspicious but now I see it for what it is: a Scum move. Probing for information, trying to get me to trust you.

Nice try with the accusations Heng. You're now just throwing baseless accusations now that you've been cornered with two heavy evidences against you. I can confidently say I'm innocent (my eventual death will prove that), but if you happen to be Town too then I guess the Scum are doing a great job confusing the helluva out of us. But now I'm going with SOLID EVIDENCES, and I'm sorry if it points towards you.

How did I know about Belle's Night 1 actions? Sunny told me (shared that PM above). And both of you Heng and Sunny confirms Belle's hesitance to share this info on Day 2 because he wasn't sure of the validity of these results:

Oh, oh. I'm a little calmer but I'm still shaking. Sorry.

I love Shalonda. Shalonda, you're hot! :pir_kiss:

Sunny Day told you this? Oh, that's really really convenient. She starts the day by saying Bell was suspicious of me, then remembers later that Bell actually said the investigation of me came back as "Not Town?" Are you listening to yourself? :wacko:

This cinches it for me. Sunny Day is behind this. She loves to reveal meds, gets adamant over any little accusation that others make and now makes things up about the dead and calls it "remembering." :hmpf:

I think this should show everybody who is behind this, so thank you for bringing this out in the open.

Oooooh... I hope you go down. Both of you. You guys killed badboy and you're trying to pin it on me.

I'll remember this after everything has been said and done. THE TRUTH WILL PREVAIL.

Sunny Day told you this? Oh, that's really really convenient. She starts the day by saying Bell was suspicious of me, then remembers later that Bell actually said the investigation of me came back as "Not Town?" Are you listening to yourself? :wacko:

That is why I brought it out in the open, becuase at this point I don't really know who to trust. It's either YOU or SUNNY is telling the truth, so I'll let the public decide on both of you fates.

Like what I said earlier, if we convict you Heng and you turn out to be Town, then Sunny is Scum. If you turn out to be Scum, then Sunny is Town and it's good for us. Either way, I think we need to have a sacrificial vote today, and it just happened to be that you're in the chopping block with the these two heavy evidences going against you.

But now I'm going with SOLID EVIDENCES, and I'm sorry it happens to point to you.

How is a convenient and sudden memory solid evidence? I apologize for not fully comprehending what you were saying at first. Really, I went off half-cocked and have now read it more thoroughly. I thought, at first, you were saying that you forgot Bell had told you she found me to be "Not Scum." But, what you're showing us is that Sunny told you this after she first accused me. Is that when the PM came? You can't treat someone else's delayed memory as evidence. It's not wise.

Again, I just thought you were gullible and falling easy prey to Sunny Day, but if you're insisting that her sudden memory is solid evidence, then I'm back to suspecting you as well. Sorry. That's just silly to think that's solid just because she conveniently remembered it. :wall:

Please think about it and don't get angry. Sorry I was so intense after I first read your post. Please look objectively and what I've said and what Sunny has said. If you're not Scum, you should see that it's obvious what she's doing. I agree with you that truth will prevail, I'd just prefer that truth prevail over her dead body and not mine...

I love Shalonda. Shalonda, you're hot. :wub_drool:

That is why I brought it out in the open, becuase at this point I don't really know who to trust. It's either YOU or SUNNY is telling the truth, so I'll let the public decide on both of you fates.

I love Shalonda. Shalonda, you're so hot. :wub:

Again, I apologize for getting so intense at first. As I was reading what you were saying, everything just started clicking and I had to say it right away. It was just "Reply" and fingers flying. I was shaking. It felt good to finally figure out what happened today. At least now, I know what's going on. I just hope everyone can see it. The Town will see the truth either way, so I'm fine with whatever they choose.

Like what I said earlier, if we convict you Heng and you turn out to be Town, then Sunny is Scum. If you turn out to be Scum, then Sunny is Town and it's good for us.

Or both are scum and screwed up their plan. Or both are town and the meds cause an insane or paranoid result, in which case things may get very interesting for me. Did I mention I could really use some protection tonight? I think I'll mention it again. I could really use some protection tonight.

I love Shalonda. Shalonda, you're so hot. :wub:

Will this day ever end? :hmpf:

How is a convenient and sudden memory solid evidence? I apologize for not fully comprehending what you were saying at first. Really, I went off half-cocked and have now read it more thoroughly. I thought, at first, you were saying that you forgot Bell had told you she found me to be "Not Scum." But, what you're showing us is that Sunny told you this after she first accused me. Is that when the PM came? You can't treat someone else's delayed memory as evidence. It's not wise.

Again, I just thought you were gullible and falling easy prey to Sunny Day, but if you're insisting that her sudden memory is solid evidence, then I'm back to suspecting you as well. Sorry. That's just silly to think that's solid just because she conveniently remembered it. :wall:

Please think about it and don't get angry. Sorry I was so intense after I first read your post. Please look objectively and what I've said and what Sunny has said. If you're not Scum, you should see that it's obvious what she's doing. I agree with you that truth will prevail, I'd just prefer that truth prevail over her dead body and not mine...

Again, I apologize for getting so intense at first. As I was reading what you were saying, everything just started clicking and I had to say it right away. It was just "Reply" and fingers flying. I was shaking. It felt good to finally figure out what happened today. At least now, I know what's going on. I just hope everyone can see it. The Town will see the truth either way, so I'm fine with whatever they choose.

No worries Heng, all I'm doing is getting all of this stuff in the open, so that the other innocent will know and can get an informed vote today. I'm tired of all of his private stuff happening.

And I'd reiterate again, Belle did not directly tell me her Night 1 results, it was Sunny who left a note when I was sleeping last night about Belle's Night 1 results. I also became wary of her suddenly remembering of this important info.

And the way I see it, we only have two options today:

Option 1: Convict Heng

Day 4 Result: Heng is Town Consequences: Sunny is Scum

Day 4 Result: Heng is Scum Consequences: Sunny is Town

Option 2: Convict Sunny

Day 4 Result: Sunny is Town Consequences: Heng is Scum

Day 4 Result: Sunny is Scum Consequences: Heng is Town

Either way the results will be beneficial for the Town. But with our numbers starting to dwindle, and with tow killers out there, I HIGHLY SUGGEST the other innocent townie to PLEASE STEP-UP already instead of hiding in the confines of your privacy.

I'm trying to sum up everything everything that has happened, I'll say (post) it after I'm done. I hope this will make a clear view of what is happening.

Was the Opium the framing action?

Is it possible the Opium framed the target? For those of you who don't know, the framer makes the target look the opposite of their affiliation when they're investigated. So did Bell end up with a Scum result from Day One and a framing Action on Night Two and ask Sunny who she had used the Opium on during Night One? When Bell didn't fall for the framed investigation did they have her killed so they could incriminate me the next day?

So follow along. Let me think this out.

One possible explanation:

1. Sunny chooses Opium and discovers it frames her target. She frames me.

2. Bell investigates me and gets a result of Not Town due to the framing.

3. Bell picks Opium on Day Two and talks to Sunny to see who she used the Opium on. Sunny says someone who is not me.

4. Bell tells Sunny he's not convinced that I'm Scum, so they kill him so the Opium's use isn't exposed.

5. Disappointed that Bell didn't tell anyone else and nobody came forward to incriminate me, Sunny tells the Bell story, minus the framing of course, desperate to get a Townie out of the way that they tried so hard to frame. Maybe even hoping Bell had told somebody else who might corroborate.

I love Shalonda. Shalonda, you are hot! :wub_drool:

Oh, my, I'm innocent...I'm so innocent..............I'M SO INNOCENT CONFUSED! :wacko: :wacko: We've got two very strong cases here. At the beginning, the scales were tipping Sunny's way, but now I just see them level. It's either or, as Kelly says. As of right now, I have no idea who to trust. There's a missing piece of information out there that is going to get this solved. I'd really rather get that piece of information first before we start sacrificing our own...

I love you, Shalonda. Shalonda, you're so hot. :wub_drool:

Sorry about all the posts, I'm just processing the days activities.

Did Sunny try to cause suspicion against me by saying Bell had been suspicious of me? Then when nobody took the bait, she tried to jump on Cornelius whose only crime was having a med on Day One of a person who died on Night Two? The very same "crime" that Sunny herself is guilty of? Sunny tries to blame Stanley for Tammo's death because they both had the Orange Peel, completely glossing over the fact the she had the Opium and Bell is dead. Then when Scully reveals that I targeted Tammo, the Bell suspicion story rises up again, this time with a convenient and sudden memory that I was investigated as Not Town?

I think it goes without saying that I think this points to Sunny being our first Scum.

Chronology of Events (Day 3, Sept. 21) – all times are Asylum/EB time

11:14 PM – Sunny voices out her suspicion on Heng’s pill effects publicly.

12:19 AM – Heeding Sunny’s call, and trusting my inexperienced life instincts, I talked to her privately about Heng’s pill effects, and he said he already talked to Heng and his doubts were cleared. I also pointed out the possibility of Stanley being the probable killer of Tammo, to which he agreed.

12:57 AM – Sunny publicly accuses Stanley

1:42 AM – Kelly publicly supported Sunny’s accusation on Stanley

3:20 AM – Sunny left a note while I was sleeping, indicating that he suddenly remembered about Belle’s Night 1 investigation results on Heng resulting as “Not Town”

5:17 AM – Scully reports his Night 2 results indicating that Heng targeted Tammo last night

6:15 AM – Sunny then publicly accuses Heng because of Scully’s results

11:21 AM - Kelly drops his accusation on Stanley (for the moment). Probable convisction now stands between Heng VS. Sunny

Chronology of Events (Day 3, Sept. 21) – all times are Asylum/EB time

I love Shalonda. Shalonda, you're so hot. :wub_drool:

Thank you for posting all of that. It's nice to see the chronology of what took place... This is really helping me piece together today's events. I hope it helps everyone reach a decision.

It does seem suspicious that Sunny conveniently "forgot" an very vital piece of her argument until now... :sceptic:

I'm off to go take a nap, and think carefully about the arguments being presented. I don't know what to think right now.

11:21 AM - Kelly drops his accusation on Stanley (for the moment).

Aw, you remebered me. I'm flattered. :hmpf_bad: I've pointed out the flaw in your little delusion. Quick show of hands, who here did Tammo NOT tell? If you seriously won't drop it, I don't know what to tell you.

And I think you need to buy a new watch or something. :tongue: