Sign in to follow this  
def

Fraulein Bloodbrick: Day III

Which brings me back to a point I asked you earlier, which I believe was never answered. Why did you even apologize? It's a good thing to have many people accusing, and as I thought, the only reason you dropped your accusation of Stan was because of the much stronger case there was against Heng. There was nothing that influenced your accusation at all. So why apologize?

I apologized to Stan because I realized I should have gone after Heng from the start of the day (since I remembered what Bell had told me yesterday). I guess I didn't word it too clearly, then. :blush:

I still don't know if Stan is Town or Scum, so that wasn't what I was apologizing for.

Logic dictates that Sunny is a better lynch, because her lynch should give us insight concerning the alignments of two other players, while Heng's would only give us a good idea about one. And by my rough estimate, I'd say Sunny has more votes right now.

Logic also dictates that there is a stronger case against Heng, because an investigation found him "not town" (again, if you take my word for it). Nobody has investigated me at any point, and Heng hasn't even tried to claim that.

So I'm voting Heng because I know he's scum, and Heng is voting me because I accused him.

And again, a scum wouldn't be so desperate as to start accusing people (and then change accusations) at the start of the day on Day 3. The scum wouldn't be so desperate at this point, since there isn't even a single scum caught yet. Why can't you people see that? :wacko:

Vote: Sunny Day (Sandy)

If we are wrong today, then we will know what to do tomorrow...

And again, a scum wouldn't be so desperate as to start accusing people (and then change accusations) at the start of the day on Day 3. The scum wouldn't be so desperate at this point, since there isn't even a single scum caught yet. Why can't you people see that? :wacko:

Perhaps the circumstances have forced the scum to take some action, lest they suffer some consequences? I'm innocent and not all that skeptical of a possible scum play so early. The old folks from the Frau Crazy Pant's father's time mad a similar play pretty early in the game. (I would know, I helped cause it :grin: )

Perhaps the circumstances have forced the scum to take some action, lest they suffer some consequences?

Do you really think that's somehow more logical than that I'm just speaking the truth here? :tongue:

Well, it looks like Sunny's fate has been cast in stone, so let's just wait tomorrow what will be the consequences of our collective decision. :sadnew:

And before this day ends, and with no assurance that I'll make it through the night, I might as well make myself heard once again, in the hopes of reaching out to the rest of the remaining innocents among us. Just something to think about:

Worst Case Scenario for the Town:

6177135313_2407d05cf0_b.jpg

Assumptions:

1) Sunny is Town, convicted tonight Night 3

2) Heng is Scum, which means we have to lynch him tomorrow Day 4.

3) With 2 possible kills each night, it is imperative for the Town to lynch Scum or the remaining Neutral (much better to reduce the night kills) starting tomorrow Day 4. Any wrong lynching from this point forward will be disastrous for the Town. Before we know it, it could all be over by Day 7.

4) This does not include the possibilities of premature deaths (God-kills)

So there you have it, we better start getting or acts together or Frau's agents will pick us apart one by one...

I apologized to Stan because I realized I should have gone after Heng from the start of the day (since I remembered what Bell had told me yesterday). I guess I didn't word it too clearly, then. :blush:

I still don't know if Stan is Town or Scum, so that wasn't what I was apologizing for.

Okay. I guess that makes sence. If you're town, you should actually have gone after Heng from the beginning on. I would have believed you more in that case. You told us Belle would have been suspicious of Heng, while you later claimed she had investigated him and found him not town. That's just another fact that makes it hard to believe you.

the remaining Neutral

Why do you assume there's a remaining neutral? We were told there's just one serial killer.

Okay. I guess that makes sence. If you're town, you should actually have gone after Heng from the beginning on. I would have believed you more in that case. You told us Belle would have been suspicious of Heng, while you later claimed she had investigated him and found him not town. That's just another fact that makes it hard to believe you.

Haven't we been through this already? AS hard as it is to believe, due to my tension I really did forget Bell had investigated Heng, and only after going through our conversation again I remembered it.

I am being honest here. If I were a scum, why would have I claimed to have forgotten something like that, when I could have just said it out front at the beginning of the day. And remember that you heard my forgetfulness from Kelly. Even after I remembered Bell's investigation, I was hesitant to make it public because it also revealed the effects of the Magic Beans. Kelly's direct quotes made that worry futile, and brought the information to the public.

I still can't see how anyone can believe that to be a scum plot. Anyway, you will all see just how wrong you were tomorrow.

I have directed everything I know about the medicines to few trusted people now, so I can now die with a good conscience that I have done everything I can to help the Town.

Why do you assume there's a remaining neutral? We were told there's just one serial killer.

But how do you explain the two kills last night? It 's either there's still one remaining SK or the Scums have 2 killers (??). But my whole point is we're faced with the grim prospect of losing two townies each night, so we have to be very precise with our lynches from now on as there's little room for error.

I am being honest here. If I were a scum, why would have I claimed to have forgotten something like that, when I could have just said it out front at the beginning of the day. And remember that you heard my forgetfulness from Kelly. Even after I remembered Bell's investigation, I was hesitant to make it public because it also revealed the effects of the Magic Beans. Kelly's direct quotes made that worry futile, and brought the information to the public.

Yes indeed I made that mistake of publicly sharing that without even letting you know. Sunny if you do turn out to be Town like me, then I guess our mistake was we were both "too excited and frenetic" to share whatever info we gained to everyone, we had good intentions but the way we did might've been costly for the Town's cause. Again, that is granting you're innocent. But oh well, can't do anything more to go counter the majority's decision...

Day three, Final Vote Tally

Heng Leigh / Hinck 8 (Kiel, Flitwick, Sandy, Sok, Rufus/Pandora, Masked Builder, Ron)

Sunny Day/Sandy 12 (Hinck, Murdock, Big Cam, Peanuts, Scouts, JimB, Shadows, Brickdoctor, Dragonator, Whitefang, iamded, Alopex)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fraulein Bloodbrick sits in the atrium as night falls on the clinic. "I couldn't have hoped for more. Already, in three days, they've lost six people."

6177748266_5ccea189f2_z.jpg

She pauses.

"Oh no, I've been entirely fair to them. They have all the opportunities in the world." She laughs. "I'm enjoying watching them lose their minds more than they already have!"

6177220767_957e7b5e2d_z.jpg

She breathes calmly and rhythmically.

You're doing very well, my daughter. I could not have asked for more in a child.

6177221307_bab220a8bf_z.jpg

She blushes a little. "Do you think they will catch my people?"

Only time will tell. At the very least, they must find one. To do less would be nothing short of pathetic. We deserve grand adversaries, not lambs waiting for the slaughter.

6177750084_a18eaf955a_z.jpg

Wait, I hear somebody coming!

6177222999_21ba9d4509_z.jpg

I must go, but never forget, I love you with all my heart. Now, make them pay! Make them suffer!

6177752226_3f2187f6e3_z.jpg

The divine young Bloodbrick watches her guard bring in Sunny Day. "Is this their choice for today then? So be it!"

6177753240_83ddfbed00_z.jpg

Bloodbrick glares at Sunny like a cat pawing a wounded mouse. "So, you see the gunblade just lying there… You're wondering if you can reach it before I reach you. You can try, it's okay to try. But it won't change your fate."

Sunny gulps, and the fear that normally permeates her becomes white and burning in her.

6177225905_928b2815dd_z.jpg

The silken hands of Bloodbrick slowly work their way up to Sunny's throat.

Sunny cries, "GAAGH!" as Bloodbrick pushes her into the stream.

6177754320_0c7be168c9_z.jpg

She holds her head under as Sunny's body flails. She holds it under until the body goes limp.

6177227023_8bdb5dde1b_z.jpg

She stands up and hollers at the door. "That's seven! Lights out!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the main hall, the patients, stuffed on crepes, wait for sleep. The ladies crowd around Pelly to see what he's writing.

6177764338_26912dca79_z.jpg

Day three is now over. Send in those night actions, the sooner the better.