ACPin

Dagobah (Completed)

Dude AC! That's great! :thumbup: You really captured the scene very well. The editing is great too.

Besides the glow effect, I've had to darken the overall pic to get the appropriate mood for it.

Very nice! I like how you added the "real" backdrop and how you have Yoda hiding in the stump. "I'm looking for a great warrior." "OH! Wars do not make one great! HeHe." :yoda:

He was hiding behind the stump in the actual scene, just put a little Lego-ish spin to it. :grin:

AC

PS. Added a close-up pic for you lazy bastards who don't click to get more details! :laugh:

Besides the glow effect, I've had to darken the overall pic to get the appropriate mood for it.

Quite well done, too. Even though it's a WIP, between the glow effects and the mud splatters, it simply had to be...

gallery_5203_163_10909.png

Quite well done, too. Even though it's a WIP, between the glow effects and the mud splatters, it simply had to be...

gallery_5203_163_10909.png

Thanks for the blog!

This is very well done! I like how its mostly organic unlike most Starwars MOCs which are mechanical. :sweet:

Change of pace this time after the DS scenes.

AC

PS. Already working on the next scene. :wink:

I just saw this on the blog, and I can't believe I missed it. I love the gritty feel that this scene has, it really looks like a scene from a movie (in LEGO of course). There is just the right amount of dirt on R2, and the angles of your pictures really do the scene justice. I just love that tree too, it really represents a thick marshy rain forest type feel, just like on Dagobah.

As always I'm a fan. Great great work!!

Do you ever make ANY bad creations AC? I just can't help but love this little scene I don't know what it is about it, the dirt on R2 D2 is a nice effect.

That is just pure amazing. I like the "dirty" effect on R2, also like how you redid Luke's hair to be more appropriate to Lego's new design.

I just saw this on the blog, and I can't believe I missed it. I love the gritty feel that this scene has, it really looks like a scene from a movie (in LEGO of course). There is just the right amount of dirt on R2, and the angles of your pictures really do the scene justice. I just love that tree too, it really represents a thick marshy rain forest type feel, just like on Dagobah.

As always I'm a fan. Great great work!!

Thanks and you should drop by LSW more often. :sweet:

Do you ever make ANY bad creations AC? I just can't help but love this little scene I don't know what it is about it, the dirt on R2 D2 is a nice effect.

I do but I never take pics of them until I'm fully satisfied. :laugh:

That is just pure amazing. I like the "dirty" effect on R2, also like how you redid Luke's hair to be more appropriate to Lego's new design.

That's the surfer's hair which I've used for Luke in other MOCs.

AC

Every time I look at these Star Wars dioramas I have to go and find it in the movies, I just can't help it lol

Nice work :)

Wow, this certainly grew since I last saw it. A lot of detail wentinto this, I have to say I enjoy the movie background. It really highlights the similarities between the film and the scene.

Well APCin I thought I was looking at a sceenshot from ESB, youve done a great job on making the scene look like Dagobah. Love the lighting and dirt.

Every time I look at these Star Wars dioramas I have to go and find it in the movies, I just can't help it lol

Nice work :)

I've been told that they have that effect on others too! :grin:

Wow, this certainly grew since I last saw it. A lot of detail wentinto this, I have to say I enjoy the movie background. It really highlights the similarities between the film and the scene.

It's growing bigger! :laugh:

Well APCin I thought I was looking at a sceenshot from ESB, youve done a great job on making the scene look like Dagobah. Love the lighting and dirt.

Added another scene to this.

Liking the look of thsi so far.

Is it gonna keep getting bigger, or is more stuff going to get squeezed in??

The latest installment gives you a better idea.

AC

PS. You can all go back to the first post to see what happened.

Luke's hair definitely looks better that way. Will you be building a custom T-65 for this, or is the stock one final?

Luke's hair definitely looks better that way. Will you be building a custom T-65 for this, or is the stock one final?

I've used that surfer hair for Luke in different scenes and unfortunately due to time constraints, what details you see on this scene is final. Got to move on to the final scene to complete this MOC.

AC.

PS. Just added a closeup pic.

The grey of 7140 fits in wonderfully with the general muckiness of the whole scene. Lighting is very nice as well... I suppose we'll be looking for a great warrior soon?

It’s modded... :wink:

I'm glad you're using the first edition X-Wing, it was by far the best in scale and style :D

I wouldn’t say it was the best in scale, but it was definitely the best in style. :wub:

change in faces

Hello GingerWookiee, please avoid meaningless posts like this one. Thank you.

I'm glad you're using the first edition X-Wing, it was by far the best in scale and style :D

I'm a sucker for the classic sets. :grin:

This is really good again ACPin. The water looks really nice. the trees look excellent, the choice of bricks is perfect.

That's the general idea! :sweet:

The grey of 7140 fits in wonderfully with the general muckiness of the whole scene. Lighting is very nice as well... I suppose we'll be looking for a great warrior soon?

It’s modded... :wink:

I wouldn’t say it was the best in scale, but it was definitely the best in style. :wub:

Sorry to bump this MOC up to the top, but I've just found it and it looks absolutely amazing. The giant trees are fantastic!

Great work!

And now it's completed! Go back to the top and see the final scene!

AC

first pic is a lil on the darkside (no pun intended) but everything else looks great, the moc captures the atmosphere of the scene beautifully