Sign in to follow this  
Giovanne

MOC: Seajet S11

Hey!

After the Neo Classic Space here comes the Neo Seatron!

Seajet S11 "Typhoon" Submarine Starfighter

The first starfighter that I post here, it's almost a entire creation of me (99%), with exception of a cockpit technique made by the famous Space MOC creator nnenn, which passed away, part of the credit from my starfighters goes to him, Photo link of the technique. :thumbup:

The reason that I used the technique is because I'm not good building cockpits, most of my starfighter use this technique. :blush:

Seajet S11 is a modern starfighter which can covert from Starfighter to Submarine with ease, it's the best starfighter of the Seatron fleet; the Sea People is trying to steal the technology of the sub-starfighter to build a sub-starfighter to them.

Now, after the explanation about the cockpit and the info about the sub-starfighter, the photos:

lddscreenshot1.png

lddscreenshot3.png

lddscreenshot4.png

lddscreenshot6.png

lddscreenshot7.png

lddscreenshot8.png

lddscreenshot92.png

Engines - 3x Modified (Water resistant) Twin Ion Engines (Starfigheter mode), 2x NC7300 Turbofan Engines (Submarine mode).

Weaponry - 8x AA570 Ion Cannons, 2x AA320 Short Range Ion Lasers.

Maximum speed - Mach 17,5 (21,438 km/h or 13,321 mp/h).

In service since - 12 December 2008.

Brickshelf folder with bigger photos.

Comments & Critics welcome.

Edited by Giovanne

That is awesome! :cry_happy: And I think that you're right, this is probably what Lego Neo Seatron would probably look like.

I don't think that I've ever seen a similar creation before. A theme with this style would be awesome.

THANKS for sharing! :thumbup:

Thanks for your comment, johnnyvgoode!

I don't think that TLG would make a set with SNOT use like this, maybe they would simplify the sub-starfighter. :look:

The only creation that I think that is similiar to this MOC is a MOC made by me before which has a folder on Brickshelf. :laugh:

Giovanne.

Edited by Giovanne

Hello!

I quite like this undersea vehicle. The colour scheme works out pretty well, and all the details like propellors, grilles and other greebles make this a very authentic submarine vehicle. :classic:

Cheers,

~ Christopher