Sign in to follow this  
def

Fraulein Bloodbrick: Day II

Apologies Apologies for for the the above above.. I I didn't didn't mean mean to to do do that that.

MegaBlokin' MegaBlokin' iPod iPod

Ok, ummmmmmm, I'll have some Black Beauties, please :classic:

1. Strawberry Dust

2. Paint Thinner

3. Black Beauties Sassy Cooter

4. Opium

5. Bug Dust

6. Magic Beans Shinobu Shiroba

7. Uppers

8. Blue Bennies Dr. Bethany Bovary

9. Yellowjackets

10. Saline Infusion

11. Sugar Pill

Well, that's quite an unfortunate loss... four townies in just a day and a night. :sceptic:

Brickhead seems to have found a good lead, and I think we should follow through on it. There's no reason for him to lie and put himself in the spotlight if he is scum just to nail a townie, so I'm going to go on this and see what happens.

I would like to hear what Lumpy has to say, though.

I'M INNOCENT!!!! :sing:

What are you doing? You've said this every time you've opened your mouth today, care to explain?

I'll take my meds now.

1. Strawberry Dust

2. Paint Thinner

3. Black Beauties Janie Beeswax

4. Opium

5. Bug Dust

7. Uppers

9. Yellowjackets

10. Saline Infusion

11. Sugar Pill

Damn, Sassy beat me to the Black Beauties. Here's the correct list:

1. Strawberry Dust Janie Besswax

2. Paint Thinner

4. Opium

5. Bug Dust

7. Uppers

9. Yellowjackets

10. Saline Infusion

11. Sugar Pill

What are you doing? You've said this every time you've opened your mouth today, care to explain?

It It is is probably probably an an effect effect of of the the meds meds he he took took..

That's a good idea. So if I understand you right, you mean the scum doesn't have to take them themselves, but can e.g. give them their other scum members or decide not to take them at all?

I am inferring based on this medication rules. It is located right at the top of the medication explanation before the medicines are dispensed.

In the first 24 hours of the game, all town patients must take medicine. Scum may or may not take medicine.

Aaaahhh!!! What is going on here?!

People are dropping like flies, talking funny and suddenly we know who the killer is?

Last night I slept like a baby thanks to the medicine I took, so I unfortunately couldn't join you at the slumber party. :sceptic:

But now I feel my nerves are taking over again, so I better get my daily dose...

2. Paint Thinner

4. Opium

5. Bug Dust

7. Uppers Sunny Day

9. Yellowjackets

10. Saline Infusion

11. Sugar Pill

The evidence seems pretty clear that Lumpy is the Serial Killer at least. I would ask everyone to be more careful what you say. The scum are listening and somehow I fear the medicines are our only hope of defeating them. Let's not reveal all of our cards needlessly.

MMMnnnn time for some pills!

I think I'll take the sugar pill!

2. Paint Thinner

4. Opium

5. Bug Dust

7. Uppers Sunny Day

9. Yellowjackets

10. Saline Infusion

11. Sugar Pill Fish Boy

I'm speculating over the info we have now, Lumpy seems like a legit case for now. But we need a plan for tonight.

2. Paint Thinner

4. Opium

5. Bug Dust

7. Uppers Sunny Day

9. Yellowjackets

10. Saline Infusion

11. Sugar Pill Fish Boy

I'll take the opium tonight.

I am somewhat surprised that the beast turned out to be a Townie... We're down for townies in two days, that's not going to well. At least we got a solid lead for today and I am working on tomorrows conviction.

CORRECTION

2. Paint Thinner

4. Opium Bell

5. Bug Dust

7. Uppers Sunny Day

9. Yellowjackets

10. Saline Infusion

11. Sugar Pill Fish Boy

I guess I shall take the bug dust then.

2. Paint Thinner

4. Opium Bell

5. Bug Dust Manuel Bukowski

7. Uppers Sunny Day

9. Yellowjackets

10. Saline Infusion

11. Sugar Pill Fish Boy

2. Paint Thinner

4. Opium Bell

5. Bug Dust Manuel Bukowski

7. Uppers Sunny Day

9. Yellowjackets Zed "Lumpy" Ferby

10. Saline Infusion

11. Sugar Pill Fish Boy

Hello all.

I have to say you have quite a case against me. You're all very very clever, and you have it ALMOST right. I do have the ability to kill, but not by choice. It seems, if last nights results are any indication, that I am some sort of insane (fitting, right?) doctor, with some chance of protecting and some chance of saving my patient.

Now, some of you may be saying "he can't do that without pills and we know his pills don't do diddly squat." I'd have to argue with this. You all seem to be, at the very least, open to the idea that I have a fixed killing action. I do have a fixed action, but it is not killing. I can promise, if you so choose, to never use this ability again as it seems to shoot us in the foot, and you can CONFIRM that I never use it again because you all now know how I look when I kill.

I am doubtful for my survival today. I heartily admit that there are no more obvious leads today, and that you will most likely not keep me around. But at this point, with four deaths to the town by day two, it would be quite a dangerous risk to vote for someone who could be helpful.

So you're telling us that you were trying to protect Crackerman and didn't know that you would kill him instead? That is a lot to expect us to believe. I don't think I do.

I have to say you have quite a case against me. You're all very very clever, and you have it ALMOST right. I do have the ability to kill, but not by choice. It seems, if last nights results are any indication, that I am some sort of insane (fitting, right?) doctor, with some chance of protecting and some chance of saving my patient.

I can't really trust that. Usually, insane doctors aren't told they are insane, are they? Of course, we're all insane, but I supposed the whole point behind the insane doctor was that he killed accidently, thinking he'd save his target. Also, I don't think one of the obviously few to no fixed roles is an insane doctor. And you didn't look veyr helpful last night. You have to be very insane to believe that slashing somebody like that may actual save lives. :sceptic:

Hello all.

Now, some of you may be saying "he can't do that without pills and we know his pills don't do diddly squat." I'd have to argue with this. You all seem to be, at the very least, open to the idea that I have a fixed killing action. I do have a fixed action, but it is not killing. I can promise, if you so choose, to never use this ability again as it seems to shoot us in the foot, and you can CONFIRM that I never use it again because you all now know how I look when I kill.

I am doubtful for my survival today. I heartily admit that there are no more obvious leads today, and that you will most likely not keep me around. But at this point, with four deaths to the town by day two, it would be quite a dangerous risk to vote for someone who could be helpful.

Nice try. First you say you will not use your acclaimed not-so-protective skill again, and then you say you should not be voted out because you could be helpful.

Excuse me for not believing a diddly squat of what you said. Two people saw you kill last night. If for some reason you turn out a townie, we can turn a discerning eye on those people, but I highly doubt scum would try to frame an innocent person this early in this crazy game.

Your days are numbered, Zed, and the number is zero.

I'm not claiming I didn't kill, I'm claiming I wasn't aware that I would. Look up insane doctor you nuts.

I'm not claiming I didn't kill, I'm claiming I wasn't aware that I would. Look up insane doctor you nuts.

That is indeed a great alibi. But the only way to check if you are speaking the truth is by lynching you, isn't it?

Well i'm saying you can ensure I never kill again even by not lynching me. You know what it will look like when I kill, so you can be sure that I won't.

Right, sorry, I didn't read you figured that out after you killed Crackerman. Still, the way he died doesn't look like you tried helping him.

You do realize the scum will assign a new killer, who'll be able to kill me and Cunningham, don't you?

Anyway, I still think you wouldn't have to out our pill. Even in case we wouldn't have followed Cunningham (which I doubt) and even if we wouldn't have believed you after you revealed our pill nevertheless (which i doubt), I still could have told them you said the truth about the effect.

Why do you think the scum can just move around their abilities, usually not all scum can kill, and I find it unlikely that the ability could be transfered on.

Indeed, Lumpy doesn't sound like he's telling the truth. Even if we were to save him today, he wouldn't be any help to us. My guess is that he really is neutral, and by proving to us that he won't kill anymore, he will simply try to survive without killing.

Or maybe he had that promise prepared, and he uses a different method of killing each night. That's sure possible, especially in a place like this.

To add to that, the MO of an insane doctor, I doubt, would be a gunblade. :hmpf:

Likely story. :sceptic: Why would you be protecting Crackerman? Did he do anything that made him a good choice for protection? It sounds to me like you're a serial killer who chose a target that you figured would be unprotected (Crackerman), and now you're making up ridiculous excuses to cover it up.

Besides, what kind of doctor carries a gunblade around?

Why do you think the scum can just move around their abilities, usually not all scum can kill, and I find it unlikely that the ability could be transfered on.

A killing ability is always transferred to another member of the scum, if there is only one killer among them. This is basic knowledge, you should know that! :hmpf:

Likely story. :sceptic: Why would you be protecting Crackerman? Did he do anything that made him a good choice for protection? It sounds to me like you're a serial killer who chose a target that you figured would be unprotected (Crackerman), and now you're making up ridiculous excuses to cover it up.

I dunno, who would you have protected?

And apparently an insane one :laugh: .

Exactly! I'm no doctor, but I do know a gunblade isn't exactly a surgical tool.

Aaahh!! My nerves are killing me! Did we really nail a scum this early?!