Sign in to follow this  
kermit

BATMAN 2012

I was looking for the topic with this but couldnt find it and I dont know if there is one either so if there is one can you kindly include it in the relevant topic .......anyway I found a listing for the upcoming batman 2012 sets.

1. € 9.99 Batman's Speedboat;Killer Croc's Dock

2. € 19.99 Two-Face's Motorbike; Robin's Supercycle

3. € 39.99 The Batmobile; Clayface's Truck

4. € 99.99 The Batcave

Verder zijn er geruchten over de volgende sets:

6858 Batman vs. Catwoman

6863 Batman vs. the Joker

6864 Batman vs. Two Face

6860 The Batcave

Here are the superman sets

1. €9.99 Superman's Street Chase

2. €19.99 Luthor's Limousine Heist

3. €39.99 Braniac's Escape Shuttle

4. €49.99 Braniac's Mothership Shuttle

5. €79.99 The Daily Planet

6862 Superman vs. Lex Luthor

Edited by kermit

a new licensed batman lego set for only 10 EUR? I doubt that the prices are right. Maybe converted USA prices?

I was looking for the topic with this but couldnt find it and I dont know if there is one either so if there is one can you kindly include it in the relevant topic .......anyway I found a listing for the upcoming batman 2012 sets.

Can I ask where you found these/what your source is? I thought there was a list already released...even though I can't seem to find it.

Edit: never mind, found the source in another topic: Linkz

Seems a little sketchy to me...has this blogger given any reliable feedback in the past? I mean...Godzilla...really? The Super Hero sets seem plausible but if he's saying there's going to be Godzilla when there's so many other themes being started next year, I don't know if I can believe it.

Edited by J_Bro83

The fourth comment down the write himself he says this is a 'forecast', what he thinks is to come.

Actually, I think he's (somewhat) correct. His list almost matches the list I found.

http://prideprince.tistory.com/entry/2012-LEGO-LIST

This guy has scans of all the pages in the new catalog - the link I provided is a list of the sets in 2012.

LEGO Super Heroes 2012:

6858 Batman vs. Catwoman

6864 Batman vs. Two Face

6860 The Batcave

6865 Captain America

6866 X-Men

6867 Iron Man

6868 Hulk and Thor

6869 Avengers

4526 Batman

4527 The Joker

4528 Green Lantern

4529 Iron Man

4597 Captain America

4530 The Hulk

Edited by Edmond Dantes

What 'kermit' posted sounds more like someone's wishes than actual sets being release, in the Super Heroes listing there is no talk of Robin or Killer Croc ?! :sceptic:

To the mod's should we now have a 2012 Super Heroes Rumours and Pictures topic, like we do have in Star Wars and Town forums ? :classic:

Actually, I think he's (somewhat) correct. His list almost matches the list I found.

This guy has scans of all the pages in the new catalog - the link I provided is a list of the sets in 2012.

No, it sounds like he pasted over four items from that list and interspersed it with odd claims in a different format. Usually we see set number with such lists.

LEGO Super Heroes 2012:

6858 Batman vs. Catwoman

6864 Batman vs. Two Face

6860 The Batcave

6865 Captain America

6866 X-Men

6867 Iron Man

6868 Hulk and Thor

6869 Avengers

4526 Batman

4527 The Joker

4528 Green Lantern

4529 Iron Man

4597 Captain America

4530 The Hulk

If he does have scans of the catalog then why doesn't he take pictures of the new superheroes sets because those are the only ones we didn't get and I would love to see some pics. :classic:

Although it's possible for those Batman sets to be legit, I doubt TLC would make that many Superman sets when the rumoured (most likely true one) is simply Superman VS Lex Luther.

Although it's possible for those Batman sets to be legit, I doubt TLC would make that many Superman sets when the rumoured (most likely true one) is simply Superman VS Lex Luther.

Do agree. The Batman sets I can see being the real thing from kermit's list, but Superman, I don't think we would see THAT MANY! You still have to consider sets with Green Lantern, Wonder Woman, and the others, plus in May, with Marvel characters! :wacko:

Anyway, was the scannings of the LEGO 2012 retail catalog of the whole thing? Kinda surprised that they didn't show the actual System sets for the Super Heroes theme, but the Hero Factory, action figure type ones were! :sceptic:

Do agree. The Batman sets I can see being the real thing from kermit's list, but Superman, I don't think we would see THAT MANY! You still have to consider sets with Green Lantern, Wonder Woman, and the others, plus in May, with Marvel characters! :wacko:

Anyway, was the scannings of the LEGO 2012 retail catalog of the whole thing? Kinda surprised that they didn't show the actual System sets for the Super Heroes theme, but the Hero Factory, action figure type ones were! :sceptic:

Maybe whoever took the pictures are keeping them to him/herself. :devil:

This is getting senseless. Until there are much concrete evidence, I don't see why we need to have 2 separate discussion topics.

Please continue to discuss the Marvel and DC licenses in here.

Topic locked.

WhiteFang