Sign in to follow this  
def

Bloodbrick Nights

What do you think guys? Should we let this freak play with us? :laugh:

Sure, he can take my place. I'm not really one for playin' with others. I'll sit in the corner and play with myself.

:wink:

Sure, he can take my place. I'm not really one for playin' with others. I'll sit in the corner and play with myself.

:wink:

:oh3: dirty dirty man!

*drags up a completely different chair and joins the game, already in progress*

Why is the door to the garden locked? Does that cloud look like a polar bear to anyone? :look:

YES! One killer down! Now if everyone has done their jobs right, we have a much better chance of not suffering any losses at all, tonight!

Ewwwww, icky blood! Get it off! Damn that Frau Crazypants...

You know, it's creepy how Zed was a normal sized person inside a big costume and still wearing his Darth Vader costume underneath. Costumeception! *huh*

You'd think that the guards would have caught that during the strip search. :sceptic:

With that nastiness out of the way, who's up for some Chutes and Ladders??? :sweet:

I'll take your offer on the Chutes and Ladders, Shalonda, since I can't get any sleep... My damn nerves... I can't rid the feeling that any moment now someone will jump at me to cut me to pieces. :cry_sad:

*blink* *blink*

Shalonda, what are you...?

AAAAHHHH!!! I didn't know your version of Chutes and Ladders involved trying to cram actual ladders up my chute!!! *oh2*

So it looks like we indeed found our neutral serial killer! Whoot for us! Now on to the 5 scumbags!

Yes, but slightly odd that it was revealed before the morning. Definitely good to know that we got him, though.

You know, it's creepy how Zed was a normal sized person inside a big costume and still wearing his Darth Vader costume underneath. Costumeception! *huh*

You'd think that the guards would have caught that during the strip search. :sceptic:

:laugh:

AAAAHHHH!!! I didn't know your version of Chutes and Ladders involved trying to cram actual ladders up my chute!!! *oh2*

You just tried to sit on a broom. :look:

Witches, same in every game ... of life. :grin:

Chutes and Ladders is a baby's game. :tongue:

Just kidding, I'm in. But I must warn you a placed third in an All-Lunar Chutes and Ladders Tournament a few years back.

Anything you need, Pelly? Just let us know. If you want to play charades again, I'm sure we can play that next.

That is to say I placed third.

So it looks like we indeed found our neutral serial killer! Whoot for us! Now on to the 5 scumbags!

It certainly looks like it! It's good to know that we've taken out a killer this early in the game... of life. :sweet:

Glad we got the Serial Killer. If this means there'll be only one town death per night from now on, I assume we have pretty good chances to win over Bloodbrick's agents!

It certainly seems that we've made the right decision in convicting Lumpy, but this place is starting to mess with my minds and I'd rather wait to see what the morning reveals before making any assumptions.

I think I'll stay off the booze tonight. I'll be in the corner playing noughts-and-crosses; I might even let myself win this time. :sweet:

Hurray. Glad to know that we have rid of the killer! Let's hope this will thin down the amount of innocent lives in the night and working hard in the day to smoke those scummy agents out!

La-di-dda-di-daaaa

Doing my beautiful hair (You have to admit, it is beautiful hair!), putting on lotions for the niiiiiiiight. Ready for bed and my beau-beau-beauty sleep.

Hooray, hooray! The serial killer is dead!

That's such a relief knowing one less of us will die tonight.

Holds dead fish up to ear, and then quickly holds it at arms length, and looks in the opposite direction.

Great! Thanks to Lumpy's big revelation, Koilette is now worried I'm a Penguin in disguise, and that any day now I'll eat her! :hmpf_bad:

Great! Thanks to Lumpy's big revelation, Koilette is now worried I'm a Penguin in disguise, and that any day now I'll eat her! :hmpf_bad:

:laugh: And how does she know you're not? Tell her to trust no one!

Holds dead fish up to ear, and then quickly holds it at arms length, and looks in the opposite direction.

If it comforts her, judging by the time you've been carrying her around, she'll be decayed long ago. So if you'd eat her, you wouldn't be very happy about that.

Stupid spinner, another chute. Can we use a die instead? This spinner is not an accurate random number generator. That sort of spinner works better on the moon where there's less gravity. Plus my fingers are too big to spin it properly. :blush:

Koilette's right, Poby. How do we know you're not a penguin? *oh2* Problem is, I don't know if I'd trust a penguin any more or less than an insane Inuit. All the penguins I've known have been decent chaps but that may be the exception and not the rule.