Sign in to follow this  
def

Bloodbrick Nights

6155531158_b54d62ac2f_z.jpg

It's irregular for a mafia game, but let's be realistic. You're in an asylum. You can't be expected to play by all the rules. This thread will only be unlocked during the nights, and closed during the day. Feel free to stay up all night long and never get a lick of sleep.

There will be a single thread for all night periods, and no voting or that sort of stuff. But this is by all means a game play thread.

:drunk: (where's the druggie emoticon :wall: )

Yoo hooo... Anybody awake? I can't sleep, still can't get over by my Bennies being stolen. :hmpf_bad: And arrggh, I need to release this 'tension' inside me...

I told you people, I TOLD YOU! SHE'S AN ALIEN, AN megablocks PROBING ALIEN! OH GOD, WHY? :cry_sad:

I'm going to lock myself in my room for the night, it isn't safe to be around pointy objects and HER! I don't care if she is kind of cute, in that sort of naughty Nazi nurse way, she's trouble and I'm having no part of that!

Someone walk me to my room? :look:

I told you people, I TOLD YOU! SHE'S AN ALIEN, AN megablocks PROBING ALIEN! OH GOD, WHY? :cry_sad:

I'm going to lock myself in my room for the night, it isn't safe to be around pointy objects and HER! I don't care if she is kind of cute, in that sort of naughty Nazi nurse way, she's trouble and I'm having no part of that!

megablocks-probing? Pointy objects? Billiard cues and joysticks? - I LIKE. :blush:

Someone walk me to my room? :look:

C'mon honey, I'll give you company in your room... :pir_kiss:

megablocks-probing? Pointy objects? Billiard cues and joysticks? - I LIKE. :blush:

:oh:*oh2**huh*:sick:

C'mon honey, I'll give you company in your room... :pir_kiss:

Then who would protect me from you?

*runs like hell to his room, locks the door, puts some furniture in front of it, and hides under his sheets* :distressed:

I do really want to apologize for causing a shitstorm today. I had no intention to do so. :laugh:

Anyone up for some nightly action? And by that I mean sex not a NA.

Oh great, we get to talk all night, too... :sceptic: I guess I shall have no life during this one... :laugh:

Is it safe in here? I will love to stay around with people around me. I hate to be alone and I will have nightmares if I am sleeping alone. :cry_sad:

Hey yeah, Putnam, come play with us. I wonder if you've been here a while have you ever talked to a boy named Henry out in the garden? A little ghost boy?

Russians always come at night... ...The cowardly bastards. :hmpf_bad:

But if we stay together they won't slit our throats...

It seems nobody else is going to bed, so I might as well stay up with the rest of you.

Hey Pelly! Want to play Candyland? I'll let you have a free pass out of Molasses Swamp. :grin:

Ooh! I'd like to play! :sweet:

Hmm, well no use trying to sleep with all of you talking. :tongue: I guess we just stay up and hope we'll say the light of day again?

Looks like I'm not the only one who can't sleep. Anyone up for a game of swimming in circles?

Alright then... one more before I hit the hay. :drunk:

Well if there's drinks to be had, I'll have one! :drunk:

Well if there's drinks to be had, I'll have one! :drunk:

Yes, but make it a double! :drunk::drunk:

Man, I'd like to have a drink, but I am only a wee fish lad :cry_sad:

Well, I don't see any Space Police. Drink up, fishy-foo! :drunk:

Man, I'd like to have a drink, but I am only a wee fish lad :cry_sad:

So you don't drink like a fish? :look:

*hic* mm, this elixir is quite good *hic* :drunk: I feel like I have the strength of 10 sharks! Ab=nd why is everything so funny? :laugh_hard: *hic*

*hic* mm, this elixir is quite good *hic* :drunk: I feel like I have the strength of 10 sharks! Ab=nd why is everything so funny? :laugh_hard: *hic*

Yeah, some booze might brighten the situation up... at least a bit. It seems to work on the fishboy. To insanity! :drunk: