kris kelvin

Hero Factory 2012

thanks and could you tell me how you got it for future images.

Usually viewing the source code of the page lets you see what images are used. However there are often a lot of images, many small and irrelevant, and sometimes the one you're looking for is buried in some javascript file. I usually look through Safari's activity window first, since it pretty much just gives a list of all the files used on the page. That didn't go too well this time, so after about ten minutes of dead ends I just searched for "background" on the page source.

This topic's been really quiet lately.I wonder why.No...wait...there probably isn't much to talk about other than that core hunter looks amazing. :blush:

This topic's been really quiet lately.I wonder why.No...wait...there probably isn't much to talk about other than that core hunter looks amazing. :blush:

Yeah, it has been quiet lately, probably because the images for the summer sets have already been posted and all we have to look forward to now is the Breakout episode/s, which hasn't been broadcasted yet, except in Korea.

Lego uploaded two new videos of Furno and Jawblade's character profiles - pretty much the same thing we've already seen, except at two parts, one where Furno glows yellow and rises for some reason, and Jawblade punching 2.0 Stormer (which looked pathetically weak :sceptic: )

http://herofactory.lego.com/en-gb/default.aspx?icmp=COUKFR8HeroFactory

Edited by Nike2032

No, there is no cover art.

And what book about villains are you referring to? The Doom Box? In which case, this isn't the same book. The release dates are clearly different, as are the descriptions. Here's the description for Legion of Darkness:

On the run, Speeda Demon realizes that the only way to keep Hero Factory from getting him is to get them first. From every corner of the galaxy, he assembles an army of criminals. Their mission: wipe Hero Factory right off the map. Outnumbered and outpowered, the heroes Furno, Nex, Stringer, Bulk, Breez, and Stormer XL must come up with a way to win--or else see the galaxy become an empire of crime.

Basically, it sounds like it concludes the 2012 story.

Another new book, eh? Hope they actually fit with the episode. I mean, what's the point otherwise, y'know? Maybe Breakout Part 2 actually incorporates these two books.

Yeah, it has been quiet lately, probably because the images for the summer sets have already been posted and all we have to look forward to now is the Breakout episode/s, which hasn't been broadcasted yet, except in Korea.

Lego uploaded two new videos of Furno and Jawblade's character profiles - pretty much the same thing we've already seen, except at two parts, one where Furno glows yellow and rises for some reason, and Jawblade punching 2.0 Stormer (which looked pathetically weak :sceptic: )

http://herofactory.lego.com/en-gb/default.aspx?icmp=COUKFR8HeroFactory

I pretty much already saw it.Oh,and when the summer sets come out,I'm gonna get stringer and core hunter.They look awesome.Best thing in hero factory...In fact,maybe I should by doubles...or triples...or enough to make a stringer army and a core hunter army that fight each other to the death...I will be a hobo but I will enjoy it with those by my side.I'm getting carried away! :blush:

So Speeda Demon=HF 2012 final villain?

tumblr_m00vfaiKc71r4k8c8.jpg

I somehow doubt they'll incorporate Speeda Demon gathering a whole army. I bet the books are separate stories from the television show.

I somehow doubt they'll incorporate Speeda Demon gathering a whole army. I bet the books are separate stories from the television show.

That "army" is probably just the assortment of villains we'll be getting as sets. Or maybe there're multiples of Thornraxx and XT4, who knows.

Who said Demon is going to recuit all-new villains? The animated episode can show past villains- Von Nebula's gang (I'm sure I saw Xplode and Corroder getting out), the Fire Villains, the 2012 villains that haven't been captured yet.

Hey guys, Gatanui has just uploaded one fragment of Breakout episode. Here you can watch it.

Edited by DarkSurgeXL

Hey guys, Gatanui has just uploaded one fragment of Breakout episode. Here you can watch it.

Black Phantom looks so... Sexy somehow. :>

And Von Nebula's staff lacking the Black Hole Orb. guess Von Nebula did escape after all :U

Shwarz Phantom xDD Deutsch ist lustig! This part of the episode makes me happy! It's getting more... mature? I wanted to say that it's not so childish like 2010. I hope it will become Bionicle 2.0. But I know that It will never happen...

Some clips from 'Breakout: Part 1' are available for download here, published by Gatanui.

What I'm wondering is how

Voltix was carrying Von Nebula's spirit.

Edited by Omicron Squad Leader

Holy mother of all Agori. I'm really in love with Black Phantom. Von Nebula coming out of Voltix is rather odd. But I think that my theory of Von Nebula possessing Black Phantom is still in the table. :V

Breakout is going to be great ^^;

Edited by Vinyl Scratch

I was fearing they'd give Speeda Demon and Voltix high pitched voices, for some reason. But, if the German dub is faithful enough to the English version, I'm happy to hear that they have some nice deep voices.

And I agree with Omicron Squad Leader. How did that happen? And why did "that person" choose Voltix? Did he use to be part of his gang?

Could someone kindly direct me to the clips with Speeda Demon and the Von Nebula coming out of Voltix thing? I'd really like to see the latter, sounds interesting.

Seen the entire part 1 episode. It's on YouTube (It's Polish so you can't really understand much). It's pretty awesome. I really love the fight between Voltix and Stringer. Also, Speeda Demon is insane, literally. AND! I think the credits song is a new Cryoshell song. (Break Out/Breathe Out)

AND! I think the credits song is a new Cryoshell song. (Break Out/Breathe Out)

To the YouTube search bar!

I was staring at the videos that Gatanui has uploaded, I realized and affirm that Speeda Demon is a nutcase. And that Voltix is an epic villain.

EDIT: Can't find that video ;m;

EDIT 2: But according to Wikipedia:

The songs, one titled "Break Out", feature Danish singer Tine Midtgaard, who appeared on the Danish version of the talent show The X Factor in 2010, on vocals and new drummer Martin Pagaard. Midtgaard is temporally replacing band member Christine Lorentzen while she raises her first new-born child.

Interesting.

Edited by Vinyl Scratch

Seen the entire part 1 episode. It's on YouTube (It's Polish so you can't really understand much). It's pretty awesome. I really love the fight between Voltix and Stringer. Also, Speeda Demon is insane, literally. AND! I think the credits song is a new Cryoshell song. (Break Out/Breathe Out)

Link please? Thanks! :classic:

All you had to do was type in "Hero Factory" and change the "sort by" option to "Upload Date". That allows you to check for recent uploads filed under those keywords.

Just something useful to know for the future; it's a handy way for finding new videos and whatnot.

Regardless, I'll link it rather than him; here you are. Apparently, a version with english subtitles is incoming sometime soon. So that'll be nice.

From what I can see... the animation is excellent, the plot seems interesting and not rushed as I feared, as well as seeming more serious than other episodes' storylines... it has potential to become my favorite episode yet. But time will tell.

Edited by Mesonak