Sign in to follow this  
def

Fraulein Bloodbrick: Day I

Well, I'm waitin' on Mr. Tattoo-face to explain why he's so adamant that no one vote, and Miss OCD get lynched. :sceptic: I'd love to stick around but I need to take a break to... er... sleep, yeah. I'm going to go have a... sleep. Don't interrupt me.

I'm going to be very busy today (staring at the ceiling in my room), so just to be on the proactive side, I agree a vote is needed, and if nothing else Carl has been quite rude and a little suspicious with his no voting tactic, so with no other plausable options,

Vote: Carl "Black Beast" Pie (CallMePie)

I'm open to other options, but for now this seems like the best choice.

A voting penalty is never to be desired, but I'm at a lose for who we should target today. Nobody has really stood out to me thus far.

This is a terrible situation, I can feel myself trembling. Although that could be the drugs. Drugs are s-so nice. :wub:

Well, I know I'm innocent, don't know about the rest of you weird freaks. Except for you oh most wondrous Kresmo, you're the best. :wub:

A voting penalty is never to be desired, but I'm at a lose for who we should target today. Nobody has really stood out to me thus far.

"I am at a lose..."???

Well, at least I'm pretty AND smart. :sadnew:

( :tongue: )

I'm very glad you got the ball rolling Mr. Spaceman, but I don't think Tattoo Face is scum. He's just acting a bit too obvious, and a scum wouldn't want his neck on the line so early. Then again, so many of us metagame that it would be easy for a scum to slip by by being obvious. I don't know. :sceptic: I think I'd like to hear Tattoo Face's explanation first.

You're entitled to your opinion, Tammo. I'm not saying everyone should just blindly jump on board with me. Think about it. Make sure you agree and then check the amount of oxygen left in your air tanks. It may be a long trip.

I'm happy to join this voting and would like to thank Mr moonman for casting the first vote. If Mr beast

can explain himself i'm more than happy to remove my vote against him.

Vote: Carl "Black Beast" Pie (CallMePie)

Deciding not to vote means killing me if you haven't noticed. A lot of people have been talking about it and somehow you still haven't noticed. You keep pushing us towards not voting. BELLOW you do end up loosing a townie, cause you'll lose me. Somehow you pushing everyone to not vote is making me trust you less. Not voting is not an option.

Actually, he had alraedy acknowledged the fact he'd kill you by not voting:

Deciding not to vote means killing me if you haven't noticed. A lot of people have been talking about it and somehow you still haven't noticed. You keep pushing us towards not voting. BELLOW you do end up loosing a townie, cause you'll lose me. Somehow you pushing everyone to not vote is making me trust you less. Not voting is not an option.

It's certainly remarkable that he still insists not to vote. I'm not sure if he's scum, or just dumb. Or he actually wants to kill you. Or he's really a jester, as many of you brought up. I'll not vote that early with no evidence, but it's good to see the ice is broken.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't expect my name to be down at least a few times today.

I'm just of the mind that we shouldn't save Bell by hastily lynching someone on Day One. It's her own damn fault she screwed up. I'm not saying she SHOULD die, or even that we should let her. I'm saying don't be in such a rush to vote somebody out. But answer me this: why in God's name would a scum put themselves on a line to point out they could just not vote, when everybody else of the opinion we should vote somebody out now, based only on what they say? I pointed this out early in the day, when nobody had really said much yet, particularly about me, so it wasn't exactly saving myself when I said it.

Maybe I'm just upset Bell screwed up what could've been a plan to avoid the Day One lynch, but somehow I think everybody would've voted anyway, so perhaps I'm just blowing air.

I don't care much for Carl's attitude at all. Does that mean he should be condemned for it? Well, who knows? But at least one stray bit of weird behaviour is something to go on. I'd like to imagine we'll have more tomorrow, but tomorrow won't come for one of us unless we make a decision, and that decision is who isn't going to be here tomorrow. Getting rid of a negative personality might help us, but I want to hear what everyone thinks first.

I do know one thing... I'll be damned if I let Frau Crazypants get her way and make our decision for us. I really believe that we need to put our minds together, grab life by the balls and make lemonade.

That sounded so much better in my head.

Whatever. If everyone can come to an agreement, I'll support it. I'm the only one I can be sure of, and I know I'm as interested as the most of you in getting rid of the bad people and getting out of here alive. I didn't come here to die, I came here to live! To live free of alien influence! Frau Crazypants is an alien, more or less, and I don't want her deciding my future. Unless she wants to drop by my room for an hour or two, but that's strictly lust and lust is nothing to be ashamed of. Please, no anal probing. I'm just saying, I know you alien types. :hmpf_bad:

Wooooooo *huh* I'm a bit Sponked-out now.

But after that rousing call-to-arms speech from Kelly-the-slapper I feel moved to speak up. :sweet:

Fundamentally I have every intention of casting my vote today, I've always agreed with those who have done so in the old films I've seen, but I'm happy to wait a little to see where to place my vote. That and I also think that not voting will piss the Fraulein off, as she seems to be in control of this situation, and I don't want her to blow my head off, if you know what I mean. Poor Marcy. :cry_sad: Will that Bloodbrick biatch shoot one of us in the face every morning now? :distressed:

Carl really has been obnoxious and a bit dumb, but I have a feeling he's always been like that. I don't think I'd miss him much if he left, especially with all the shouting and the "shitholes" and the being rude, but he might yet have something useful to say or someone may have a better reason to look more closely at someone else; I'm not convinced that just leaving Bell to her fate with her penalty votes is very fair either. :sceptic:

I don't care much for Carl's attitude at all. Does that mean he should be condemned for it? Well, who knows? But at least one stray bit of weird behaviour is something to go on. I'd like to imagine we'll have more tomorrow, but tomorrow won't come for one of us unless we make a decision, and that decision is who isn't going to be here tomorrow. Getting rid of a negative personality might help us, but I want to hear what everyone thinks first.

I do know one thing... I'll be damned if I let Frau Crazypants get her way and make our decision for us. I really believe that we need to put our minds together, grab life by the balls and make lemonade.

That sounded so much better in my head.

Whatever. If everyone can come to an agreement, I'll support it. I'm the only one I can be sure of, and I know I'm as interested as the most of you in getting rid of the bad people and getting out of here alive. I didn't come here to die, I came here to live! To live free of alien influence! Frau Crazypants is an alien, more or less, and I don't want her deciding my future. Unless she wants to drop by my room for an hour or two, but that's strictly lust and lust is nothing to be ashamed of. Please, no anal probing. I'm just saying, I know you alien types. :hmpf_bad:

Well, that's a good way of saying you'll jump on the bandwagon, but there's more to it than just 'weird behavior'. If you read what I said, you'll see why I said those things.

Well, that's a good way of saying you'll jump on the bandwagon, but there's more to it than just 'weird behavior'. If you read what I said, you'll see why I said those things.

To be perfectly honest, everyone who doesn't start a bandwagon is going to be jumping on one today. We don't have a choice, except for which one. This isn't one of those plays where we can all just agree to stop the witch hunt and live happily ever after, except for the dead witch with the ugly tombstone, of course. We're trapped here, we're being told what we will do, and we're being told that if we don't, it's going to be very, very bad. Call that jumping on the bandwagon, I call it surviving, and I don't blame you for trying to do the same.

As for what you said, I was talking while you were talking so I've only now had the chance to see it. You make some fair points, but you've also been a total megablocks along the way, and the two don't completely cancel out. I don't feel strongly enough about that to vote for you right now, but I would have no problem doing so if that seems like the best alternative at the end of the day.

I'm a little bit confused here. We're on Day One, we have no evidence, we have no idea who's scum, but everybody seems adamant we absolutely should 100% save Bell. I'm curious as to why everybody's so sure she has to be saved. I'm not saying she's scum, or trying to stir disrest, but none of us have any idea about anyone else. Does this strike anybody as strange?

Although you do have a point, Goldenrod. Day One is nothing but bandwagons and paranoia.

Man, you guys talk a lot.

I agree that we should decide who gets lynched instead of letting someone else decide. I agree that Carl's resistance to a vote is suspicious. Carl, obviously you don't think you're the best choice for lynching, and you say you don't suggest Bell is scum, but then you say we shouldn't save Bell because she screwed up and you don't offer any other alternatives to lynching her or letting her be lynched. I've read about plenty of situations like this in which people had to deal with some among them who were dumb, stupid, idiotic, annoying, frustrating, gut-obeying, ( :tongue: ) etc. But just because they make a big mistake in how the game is played situation is handled doesn't make them scum, and it doesn't mean we (the rest of the people) should make them pay for it. We might not like it, but letting them get killed because of that when we could lynch someone else who looks more like scum would be a bad move. I'm not saying that Bell is Town or that Bell is Scum, and if a good argument that isn't based on the mess-up in retracting her statement is presented against her, I've no problem with lynching her, but I don't think her mistake is reason to abandon her.

Apologies if all this has been mentioned already; I'm still a bit groggy. :blush:

I agree that we should decide who gets lynched instead of letting someone else decide. I agree that Carl's resistance to a vote is suspicious.

Sorry, let me just shoot myself, it'll be a lot faster than letting you all vote for me. :ugh:

I don't have any alternatives, unless you count making an uneducated lynch one of them. Again, I'm NOT saying she's scum, and I'm NOT saying we should let her die. But that we have to lynch somebody because of her irritates me, and everybody is dead-set on saving her, and is pushing for a vote, particularly, at me. My idea may have had more merit if we didn't have to make a lynch or somebody would die. You can say, in a way, that Bell ruined a perfectly fine idea for getting nobody lynched. (Although people seem to think God would disagree with it, though it flies with every rule in place...) You could say I'm blaming Bell that we have to lynch somebody. I'm just frigging pissed about it.

but everybody seems adamant we absolutely should 100% save Bell.

For me, it's more about preferring to see you go. I have no problem casting a vote for you. It is, in no way, an endorsement of Bell's innocence.

Vote: Carl "The Beast" Pie (CallMePieOrDie)

My main reason is that you have already shown us that, as usual, you do not feel like reading or paying attention to what is going on. That is such a liability, leaving you looking like an oblivious Townie, when you are actually scum or making you a Townie who is easily manipulated by the scum. I think you've already proven that, either way, we'll do fine without you. Couple that with your strange idea of not voting and it's just too much on Day One. We have plenty of time to unvote if anything else is revealed, but as we all see in every game ... of life, we're not likely to be handed any evidence, especially on Day One.

Otherwise, we have Bell with 6 votes. In the past, she has proven she works hard and pays attention. If she is Town, she is an asset. She hasn't exhibited any suspicious behavior like Pie has. That is how I'm making my decision today. :sceptic:

I agree that we should decide who gets lynched instead of letting someone else decide. I agree that Carl's resistance to a vote is suspicious. Carl, obviously you don't think you're the best choice for lynching, and you say you don't suggest Bell is scum, but then you say we shouldn't save Bell because she screwed up and you don't offer any other alternatives to lynching her or letting her be lynched. I've read about plenty of situations like this in which people had to deal with some among them who were dumb, stupid, idiotic, annoying, frustrating, gut-obeying, ( :tongue: ) etc. But just because they make a big mistake in how the game is played situation is handled doesn't make them scum, and it doesn't mean we (the rest of the people) should make them pay for it. We might not like it, but letting them get killed because of that when we could lynch someone else who looks more like scum would be a bad move. I'm not saying that Bell is Town or that Bell is Scum, and if a good argument that isn't based on the mess-up in retracting her statement is presented against her, I've no problem with lynching her, but I don't think her mistake is reason to abandon her.

Apologies if all this has been mentioned already; I'm still a bit groggy. :blush:

I concur. And abandoning her would be as good as random voting. Of course, it's not really random, as she has caused herself to get the penalty, but still, editing doesn't say nothing about people's allegiance. Furthermore, I doubt the scum would act as peculiar on day one as Carl did. I'm wary of his ideas, though.

Hmmm. Crazy talk, shouting and shitholes notwithstanding, I don't think Mr Beast looks particularly scummy for it. Sure, it doesn't make him not scum, either, but it doesn't make me want to leap in and vote for him right now. Neither does Bell's silly mistake make her scum.

That being said, it's unlikely that the Fraulein's agents will be stupid enough to give themselves away today, so we might not have anything better to go on. :sceptic: I'll hold my vote for now.

I'm still interested in the effects of medication that Heng and Kelly alluded to. My sponk just slipped down easily. :look:

For me, it's more about preferring to see you go. I have no problem casting a vote for you. It is, in no way, an endorsement of Bell's innocence.

My main reason is that you have already shown us that, as usual, you do not feel like reading or paying attention to what is going on. That is such a liability, leaving you looking like an oblivious Townie, when you are actually scum or making you a Townie who is easily manipulated by the scum. I think you've already proven that, either way, we'll do fine without you. Couple that with your strange idea of not voting and it's just too much on Day One. We have plenty of time to unvote if anything else is revealed, but as we all see in every game ... of life, we're not likely to be handed any evidence, especially on Day One.

Otherwise, we have Bell with 6 votes. In the past, she has proven she works hard and pays attention. If she is Town, she is an asset. She hasn't exhibited any suspicious behavior like Pie has. That is how I'm making my decision today. :sceptic:

If she paid attention to the damn rules, we'd have a hell of a lot less problem right now, wouldn't we? And explain what working hard is. Is making :hmpf::hmpf::hmpf: a hundred times working hard? If so, :hmpf::hmpf::hmpf::hmpf::hmpf::hmpf::hmpf:. We're on Day ONE. What's there to work hard on? Throwing accusations and jumping on anyone who doesn't act as helpless and paranoid as anybody else?

And if NOT voting is a strange idea, just kill me right now. That's by far the stupidest thing I've heard all day, including things from myself. Not voting has more of a chance of saving a Townie than getting a Scum.

And if by revealed anything you mean play my last cards (which is all ANYBODY has on Day One), then I'll do so soon enough.

And if NOT voting is a strange idea, just kill me right now. That's by far the stupidest thing I've heard all day, including things from myself. Not voting has more of a chance of saving a Townie than getting a Scum.

And if by revealed anything you mean play my last cards (which is all ANYBODY has on Day One), then I'll do so soon enough.

Not voting is, in general, not a idea that strange. While I disagree with it being a good idea, there are townies who prefer no conviction on day one. But if there's a penalty, and the rules...of life say you have to vote, I think it's the better decision to vote. Also, we all know there will be a conviction, so not voting is a strange idea in this particular case. And Heng has a point, even though he's a serial killing nutcase.

And what do you mean by cards?

And what do you mean by cards?

My card is the Mystery of the Dried Bull Testicles. We all got one, even it means nothing.

I'm still interested in the effects of medication that Heng and Kelly alluded to. My sponk just slipped down easily. :look:

OK. I don't know if we're allowed to do this, but I don't see a rule that states we can't. Let me take a look at the rules and I'll come back to it. Trust me, it's just stupid. :hmpf::hmpf::hmpf:

If she paid attention to the damn rules, we'd have a hell of a lot less problem right now, wouldn't we? And explain what working hard is. Is making :hmpf::hmpf::hmpf: a hundred times working hard?

Hey! Those are the faces I make! :cry_sad:

Hey, no hard feelings. Again, I'm not saying this is an endorsement of her. I just think you would be a liability to the town, since you have demonstrated either a lack of reading skills or comprehension in the past and already in this lifetime. :sceptic: Sorry.

Not voting is, in general, not a idea that strange. While I disagree with it being a good idea, there are townies who prefer no conviction on day one. But if there's a penalty, and the rules...of life say you have to vote, I think it's the better decision to vote. Also, we all know there will be a conviction, so not voting is a strange idea in this particular case. And Heng has a point, even though he's a serial killing nutcase.

And he didn't say not voting's strange today, he says it's a strange idea in general. I know it's not an option today.

My card is the Mystery of the Dried Bull Testicles. We all got one, even it means nothing.

Did we? I didn't.

I just got a mouthful of Sponk. :hmpf_bad:

Hey, no hard feelings. Again, I'm not saying this is an endorsement of her. I just think you would be a liability to the town, since you have demonstrated either a lack of reading skills or comprehension in the past and already in this lifetime. :sceptic: Sorry.

If we're metagaming there's a hundred ways I could slice this, but I don't play like that.

I might be curious to hear it, but I don't think you should tell it publicly. And, we have nobody who we could have even the slightiest trust in. But if the Bull Testicles are really that powerful, we shouldn't lose them either. What a crappy situation. :hmpf_bad: